And party and bullshit Chapter 6

We reached outside Anna's house only to find tipsy teens in her front yard. The first sign to tell theres a party, music, second loads of cars and third well alcohol. But tonight I promised myself I wouldn't drink. I don't want to lose my virginity to some random fat drunk guy and I have to take care of Alex knowing her she will get drunk and shes a sexual drunk.

The last time she even tried to get a girl in bed that's how drunk she was luckily I was there otherwise lets just say her reputation in school would have gone down the drain and her mum Joan wouldnt be to pleased with her either.

I opened the car door stepping out and shutting the door behind me. Alex locked her 'piece of shit' like she calls it behind her and we both walked in.

The song How We Do by Rita ora was blaring out the speakers as teens crowded in what I think was the living room which had been turned into a disco full of dancing werewolf's . There was a long pole attached right at the middle of the dance floor which I suppose was for one of the sluts who was spinning around it. I stepped closer to see who it was.

Like I had expected a slut was swaying her hips to the music grinding of some guys body. I felt as though I had seen her somewhere.

"Hey that's that lesbian from the store who was eyeing you up" Alexis yelled over the blasting music. I gave a small laugh in response to her humour.

I looked at the girls mini skirt which was stuck up her ass and her short cropped shirt which her breasts were falling out of.

"Earth to Lana, Lana to earth" Alex said as she waved her hands in front of my eyes. "I promised Chrissy I would meet him by the drinks tonight so I will see you later ok" she said as she gave a quick hug and ran of.

"Alex call me when your going home ok" I said as she was already half way across the crowed. She just stuck her thumbs up and walked away till I couldn't see her. I stood there idolised for a second then decided that I would dance.

I swirled my hips in time with the beat my hands going in all sorts of crazy directions and my feet doing there own thing. I was surprised I even felt someone's hands snake over my waist and I knew exactly who it was.

I turned around to find Trent scratch that Drake leaning into my neck as I pushed him away. "Sorry I slipped" he said looking a bit red. "I didn't mean it"

"It's fine just please don't do it again or I swear this heel will go down your throat." He gave a loud husky laugh as he bent down on one knee.

What the fuck is he proposing to me ? I laughed at my immaturity, I have such a colorful imagination.

I took a step back. "Lana may I have this dance'' he stuck his hand out and a sigh of relief injected my body.

"Thank god I thought you were proposing to me I was like fuck !" I said way to fast and out of breath. "Well you could kind of tell by your face. It was like this" he did the stupidest face ever. His tongue was sticking out and his eyes looked like they were going to bulge out his head, he opened his mouth and began to hyperventilate making me laugh hysterically.

I couldn't control myself for a good few minutes.

Oh gosh I need a drink.

Just then I thought someone tapped me on the shoulder. It was that slut from the pole dancing and shop who may I add smelt a bit like Trent. She smiled at me extending out her hand which had a cup of water in it.

She gave me a warm smile. I took the cup out her hand.

"Thanks" I took a sip of the refreshing water as the looked at me eerily.