Chater 32 Truth about Nick

NOT EDITED!

PREVIOUSLY:

"I will forgive you on one condition" I said sighing out in exasperation.

He nodded slowly looking a little terrified.

"I want you to give your position as alpha and become an omega" I muttered.

"What!"

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

"You heard me, I said drop your position to omega" I said raising my eyebrow.

He scrunched his face up, but didn't utter a single word.

"I want you to feel the same pain I felt, not only when you cheated on me, but when you rejected me, when you killed my child and when you used me in the time of weakness to mark me!" I yelled at him, but he didn't say anything.

"This punishment is nothing in comparison to the hell you put me through! I couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, couldn't think and worst of all I couldn't get over you" I said as he let out a sigh.

"I just wish things would have happened differently, ok" he muttered.

"I wish I had just told you the day I found out Liam's wolf was in me, we could have avoided this" he muttered.

"Not we but you could have avoided this, you could have rejected that slut Hannah on the spot, but you chose not to! And do you know the worst thing is, that she didn't feel disgusted that she was having sex with her mates brother!" He reached out to touch me but I pulled away.

I was feeling mix of emotions right now, I wanted to be with him, but I just couldn't come to forgive him.

I don't want him to think that I couldn't bare to be without him because I definitely could.

"Lana-" he was cut off by the sound of my phone ringing.

It was probably Jass asking about my whereabouts, since I have been out for such a long time.

I checked anyway, but it wasn't who I expected it to be. It was Nick. (a/n Nick is Lana's friend who moved away and came back to LA after a few years).

I looked at my phone wondering what Nick wanted to say, then realized I had been ignoring his texts and calls.

I picked up the phone, making sure to clear my throat before I spoke.

"Hello" I said through the phone, as nick replied in a gruff voice.

"Hey" he replied.

"How are you? where the hell have you been? I called you like 100 times. Are you angry with me or something, because I don't really remember what I did" I laughed into the phone as Trent growled beside me.

He could probably hear our conversation, because of his werewolf hearing.

But he had no right to be jealous after the hell he put me through.

"No of course not-" before I could finish speaking Trent yanked the phone out of my hand.

He pressed it to his ear, and gruffly said 'hello'.

I tried to take the phone of him but he was just way to tall for me and there was no way I could reach for the phone.

"Who's this?" Nick asked through the line. If it wasn't for my wolf hearing I probably wouldn't have heard him.

"Lana's mate" he said, I shook my head saying no.

"He doesn't know about wolfs you idiot" I whispered.

But what Nick said next shocked me to no end.

"Is this Trent?" he asked through the line. I froze unable to comprehend that Nick could possibly know Trent.

"Yes why?" Trent asked him obnoxiously.

I felt mad at the way Trent was talking to Nick. He should not be giving my childhood friend cheek, I just wouldn't stand for it.

"How's the brother?" Nick asked.

As soon as he said it my breath hitched and I couldn't breath properly. Trent let out a loud growl.

"Which brother are you talking about?" Trent asked his teeth clenched.

Maybe we were blowing this out of proportion, maybe he's asking about Chase or Blake. But I had a feeling that wasn't the case.

"You've already forgotten your dear brother Liam! It's only been a few years since he was ripped to shreds" he said then laughed, in such an evil way it even scared me.

I have never in my life seen this side to Nick, I thought he was sweet and couldn't even hurt a fly.

But Trent said it was rogues who killed Liam, as far as I'm concerned Nick is in no way a wolf. I would have smelt it of him.

"How do you know that?" Trent asked, gripping my phone so tight I thought it would snap in his hand.

"How could I forget, such a tragic night. I still remember how he cried in pain, 'please let me go, let me go'" he mocked and gave of a snide laugh.

I just couldn't process, that Nick could possibly be responsible for the death of Trent's brother.

How is this possible.

"How do you know he said that?" growled Trent.

"Because I killed Liam Sanders" and with that the line went dead.

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

It's short, but I was just to excited to write this chapter that I couldn't help myself.

How do you guys like Nick now?

Anyway you know the drill

Vote
Comment
Fan

Bye cookie monsters

-a.k