The Hospital Trip Chapter 7

Trents p.o.v

What have I done? My mind whizzed as I saw Lana run out the door out of sight. She never looked back! It was worrying me what if she never forgives me? Hannah dropped her body on me and began to rub her anorexic arm up and down my arm her blond hair against my shoulder. "sweetie you don't need her, you have me"

I pulled her away from me in disgust my wolf is already angry at me and well she's just making it worse. If it wasn't for the stupid pack then I wouldn't even be in this situation. Sometimes I wish I'm not alpha cause then I wouldn't have to worry about these stupid things and could have taken proper care of my mate. But Hannah was also important to me, i just couldnt keep myself away from her. All I know is that I have to get my mate back even if it's the last thing I do.

I should have told her the truth!

What if she doesn't want to come back? "sugar pie look at me" she brought her cold fingers to my face and turned me around. "I love you" she muttered and crashed her lips against mine. The kiss began to intensify but it would never be as good as Lana's kisses. She pulled back and began to run her fingers across my abs.

"lets go for round two" she laughed.

I didn't know what to say so nodded in return. "do you love me" of course I do. I just nodded again I felt weak right now like there was all of a sudden this big gap in my heart or one of my vital organs was missing. She looked at me again and this time I bucked up the courage to say something to her.

"why don't you go back to your house?" my voice was cold like I had intended it to be.

"you know why" she pushed away from me her features going stronger and her face red with anger. She looked at me for a good few minutes before getting out the bed putting on her skimpy skirt and shirt and running out the room slamming the door behind her.

Great I made two girls angry on the same day. Sometimes I don't know what to do with my life. The sound of my phone bought me back to planet earth. It was from Ryan my beta

Trent we have intruders

It was the only words he had to say before, I jumped up slipped on my clothes and ran out Annabelle's house trying to forget all the drama that just happened and concentrate on the situation at hand. But I couldn't forget three things:

1. The look on Lana's face when she ran out the house

2. The look on Hannah's face when she ran out the room

3. The bruise that was starting to come on my face from Lana's punch.

Lana's p.o.v

I ran after Jass before he reached the main door to Anna's house. "Jass stop it!" I said my voice cracking as the tears stream down my face. I grabbed on to his rock hard arm as he turned around to face me. "What is it Lana. Don't tell me your going to stop me cause that dick is going to get what he deserves" his jaw was clenched with anger and his eyes were blood shot. He really scares me when he's angry and my crying wasn't helping subside his anger.

"Just leave it Jason I just want to go home" I yelled his eyes still fixated on my face. I could see the black mascara join in with my tears as they fell to the ground. Jass pulled me into a bone crushing hug as a whale of tears escaped my eyes. All I wanted to do was go home and cry myself to bed, forget about everything that happened!

Jass dragged me towards the car as my feet felt weak. He really is the best and most protective brother ever. He placed me on the front seat as I continued crying and slide himself on the driver seat.