Meeting the pack chapter 4

Lana

I sat at the table as klara placed some butter and toast in front of me. "Thanks" I said munching on the toast, as I walked over to the cabinet grabbing a glass and pouring in some orange juice.

"You know Jason's coming tomorrow" she questioned as I almost chocked on my juice. "You never told me" I grabbed a napkin whipping the juice of my face. "I know it was on short notice" she replied ''he called last night saying he wanted to check if you are ok"

"Well call him again and say I'm fine" I munched on the rest of my toast and cleaned my hands on the napkin when I finished gulping the rest of my orange juice. "I didn't even tell him about my mate he's going to be so pissed" oops I was not supposed to say that loud. "What mate?" Klara asked curiously. Think of something fast to cover it up.

"It's the new way to say boyfriend these days." I gave a sheepish smile. "Teenagers these days. Now get ready fast Trenton said he'd pick you up at 1:00" klara said trying to shove me out the door. '' ok ok I'm going. But first let me make a phone call to Jason" she nodded in approval as she passed me the phone. I ran up the stairs to get some privacy and so I'm not embarrassed when Jason aka jass (my nick name for him)starts to shout at me.

Jass found his mate Chloe 2 years ago and ever since they have been inseparable. I dialled the number as the phone rang each ring bringing a shooting pain in my heart why am I so scared?

"Hello" Chloe answered

"Hey is Jason there" I replied my voice a bit shaky.

"Yeah sure can I ask who's speaking"

"It's me lana his little sister"

"Oh my god lana it's been a long time I can't wait to see you tomorrow. We will go shopping and have coffee every morning when you move here" what's she talking about move here? I'm not moving any where.

"What do you mean move here?" I questioned her curiously. "Never mind i'll hand Jason the phone" with that she left. "Hello'' my brothers deep voice echoed in the phone. "Hey jackass" I mocked he gets so annoyed when I say that to him. "What was Chloe saying 'when you move here' for?" I asked confused. "We'll lana we've decided it's time you moved in with the pack. I think your mature enough not to get into trouble" I gave out a laugh.

"I can't"

"Why not" his voice sounded adamant

"Because I found my mate" I said through the phone my voice a bit shaky with fear. "WHAT!!" he yelled at the other side of the phone line. "Jass don't get angry i'll tell you everything when you come tomorrow" I quickly defended myself.

"Also why have you not been at school the past couple of days?" He asked sounding horrified "it's a holiday dimwit" I replied. It's summer holiday and he still wants me to go to school. "Ok talk to you later I'm going out bye"

"Wa.." I cut the phone of before he could say another word.

I didn't have enough time I had to get ready to go to Trent's house. I went to my cupboard looking for something presentable to wear. Would now be a good time to go shopping?

I pulled out a yellow summer dress which had a burnt orange large coloured flower in the middle. I threw the clothes on my bed running in for a quick shower.

After my 2 minute shower (I mean literally 2 minutes) I slid on my dress, tights and a pair of yellow vans. I blow dried my now very wet and long black wavy hair, straightening it. I put on some tinted moisturiser and mascara also applying a light pink lip stick. Done!

I grabbed my car keys i-phone and a bag chucking them all in. I was about to leave when klara stopped me. "Take this" she handed me some pepper spray. "Keep it in your bag for safety reasons" she kissed my forehead "my little girls growing up so fast" she smiled. "Bye" I said "bye"