Matt Murdock's Depressing Sex Life

A/n: So, I got a request to write about Matt's sex life without necessairly writing porn. I did it, but it turned out a lot agnstier than I expected because I decided to go with information from the comics, since the show barely touches on the subject. Basically, Matt's love life is as sad as his childhood.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Matt Murdock is addicted to sex. Some would say that sex addiction is a myth, just like the friend zone. Women aren't a machine you put compliments in, to receive sex; just like you just decide not to have sex with someone. The Catholicism could have something to do with this frame of mind though. He heard somewhere that you're more likely to feel that you have an addiction to sex or porn if you're religious. But that's not the point.

This- sex, love- had to be an addiction, he reasons, because why else would he continue to subject women to the personal hell that is knowing, let alone fucking, Matt Murdock? Not that he's a bad lover, or boyfriend for that matter. The opposite in fact. He's had great reviews and- human lie detector here- no one was telling him this just to stroke his ego. No, it's not anything about him per say- Matt Murdock that is- but Daredevil.

Once he finds someone who can handle his alter ego (though at this point he's not sure which of his identities is more of a ruse) some crazy supervillain makes it their personal objective to fuck up Matt Murdock's life. It's not as if they could single him out, because what punishment would that be to the martyr who wears contrition like a badge? No, they have to go after his loved ones.

AKA whoever his dick has been in last. Most everyone he's been with has ended up crazy or dead. Usually dead. Which is probably why he tends to go for women like himself. Women who can handle danger, because 9 times out of 10, they're going to end up a damsel. Or dead, again. Be it assassins- which to be fair, Elektra wasn't an assassin until after they broke up. (But that's just proving his point.) Party girls with a drinking problem; at one point, a woman who shared his blindness as well as the determined attitude in the face of it. Then there was the notable Typhoid Mary, whom he couldn't stay away from despite her multiple personalities. Which was also his fault; but that's a story for another time.

If you've ever forgotten your phone at home and felt naked all day, you may have an inkling of what it feels like when Matt isn't running his hands over the face of a dead lover. Or clutching her in his arms swearing revenge. Because, you know, Matt's life isn't tragic enough as it is. Normal people start showing off their significant others to their families as a mile stone. But you know it's getting serious with daredevil when you're being attacked by some crazy villain.

Hence why he's avoiding you like the plague. He feels himself falling, but you're sane, and alive. And he likes you enough to try to keep it that way. Until his brain turns to mush and the only thing left to think with is his dick. You're beautiful, and smart and determined. Wow are you determined. Despite Matt pretending not to pick up on your flirting (or shutting it down because, this is a place of work, and apparently professionalism is something Matt cares about now) you aren't giving up.

One night this proves to be too much for Matt and he agrees to go for drinks. It's different, being alone with you, somewhere other than Josie's. And Matt's all about variety. You flirt for about an hour before Matt leans in and presses his lips to yours. He feels you grin against his mouth before you grab his collar and pull him closer.

"Fucking finally. You wanna go back to your place or mine?" You ask, still holding his collar.

He should pull back, give you an apologetic/guilty look and tell you this is a bad idea. But he can feel your body heat, hear the scrape and slide of your lace and silk bra against your shirt, and dives in for another kiss.