Episode 2

*Edited

~Thalia's POV~

I was watching Scotty at his lacrosse practice and I knew something was going to happen when Jackson ran into him. But the coach is hillarious. Smelly did the right thing by taking Scott into the lockerroom but also risking his own life. I was about to go in there when I heard him calm down.

Now we're getting ready to scare him. He was skyping Stiles while we climbed into his bedroom and the Stilinski boy saw us.

Scott turned around as my dad grabbed him and pushed him against the wall. "I saw you on the field,"I growled threateningly. "What? What are you,"Scott nervously spoke. "You shifted in front of them!,"my dad pushed him harder. "If they find out what you are they find out about me and Lia, they find out about all of us,"my dad growled. "And then it's not just the hunters after us it's everyone,"I finished. "They didn't... They didn't see anything I swear I-,"my dad cut him off. "And they won't, because if you even try to play in that game on Saturday I'm going to kill you myself,"my dad threatened although it's an empty threat after that we left him breathing heavily.

"After observing the coach I'm absolutely sure he's still going to play,"I stated and my dad rolled his eyes. "Just put this in Argent's locker,"he grumbled and I do as told when we walked past the school.

*****

"Derek! Lia!,"we heard Scott shout. We appeared and started walking towards him. "Stay away from her! She doesn't know anything!,"I placed my butt on the stairs as my dad kept walking. "Yeah well what if she does?,"my dad questioned. "Do you think your little buddy Stiles can just google werewolves and now you have all the answers, is that it?,"I asked. "You don't get it yet Scott but we're looking out for you. Think about what could happen: you're out on the field the aggression takes over and you shift in front of everyone. Your mom, your friends and when they see you everything falls apart,"my dad throws him back his now ripped lacrosse stick as we walked away.

****

Me and my dad were at the Hale house and we were training. "What are we going to get for dinner tonight?,"I asked as he was doing push ups and I did pull ups. "How 'bout Dairy?,"he asked and I nodded.

After training we got in the car and drove away.

*******

I woke up to someone poking something in my side. "Dad can I please have one day of sleeping in? I promise I'll do the extra hard workout just don't spray me with water again,"I groaned. "Ms. Thalia Hale open your eyes and put your hands behind your back. This is the sheriff's station,"I heard a male voice. I jumped up and stood in a defensive position. I didn't give the guy a chance to speak before I did a backflip out of my window and landed on my feet, everyone's eyes were on me. "Lia! Listen to the officers,"I heard my dad whisper and my eyes landed on him as I ran towards him and hugged him, he couldn't hug back, because his hands were handcuffed behind his back. The sheriff slowly approached us but I moved in front of my dad protectively. "Lia,"he warned. I sighed and bowed my head in defeat. Before holding my hands out for them to handcuff but a jacket was wrapped around me and then the handcuffs. I was confused as to why at first but then I realised it's because I was in one of my aunts shirts that barely covered my butt and I could feel dum and dummer's eyes on my butt. Me and my dad both glared at them as we were escorted towards the police car.

It wasn't long for Stiles to get in the front seat. "Just so you know I am not afraid of either of you,-"we both glared"-Okay maybe I am. Doesn't matter. I just want to know something: that girl you killed she was a werewolf but she was a different kind, wasn't she? I mean she could turn herself into an actual wolf and I know Scott can't do that,"he rambled. "Is that why you killed her?,"he asked. "Why are you so worried about us when it's your friend that is the problem? When he shifts on the field what do you think they're going to do just keep cheering him on, huh? We can't stop him from playing but you can and trust me you want to,"my dad threatened just as he was pulled out of the car.

I sighed and reclined my body in a horisontal position resting my head on my dad's chest. "I was correct. These two idiots are going to get us in so much trouble,"I groaned. "Why don't we just not help anymore?,"I asked. "We have to now, that alpha's killing inocent people,"he argued. "I hate it when you're right,"I whispered as I closed my eyes as the sheriff entered the car and looked back at us and sighed before starting the car and driving off. I don't even want to know what's going through his mind at the moment.

******

Now I'm sitting in a holding cell with grown women who reek of alchohol and drugs with my dad in the cell right beside mine. Our backs against each other.

A few hours passed with silence until the sheriff came in with a deputy. "Hales you are free to go,"he stated as they opened the cell doors and let us out. We shared a look and followed the officers.

Turns out they found out it's aunt Laura and that there were wolf hairs on her body so we are free to go! Finally.

We were at the lacrosse field to make sure no one knew about Scotty when we saw the jackass Jackson holding up Scott's lacrosse glove which has claw holes on the fingertips. He slowly turned around to see us looking at him and we turned around walking back to the Hale house.