Episode 8

~Thalia's POV~

Scott called me to tell me and my dad to meet him at the animalclinic and my dad decided that we should bring Isaac when I asked him why he said that he felt like Erica and Boyd were sort of drifting away from the pack but I could tell he had another reason from the slight smirk on his face.

Animalclinic

Scott unlocked the door and let us in. "What is he doing here?,"Scott questioned. "I need him,"my dad answered. "I don't trust him,"Scott goes on as if Isaac wasn't even there. "Yeah well he doesn't trust you either,"Isaac retorted and my dad got anoyed:"And Derek really doesn't care!" "And Thalia doesn't care and find this amusing but is also wondering where the vet is and also if he's going to help us?,"I questioned. "That depends your friend Jackson are we gonna kill him or save him?,"the vet was leaning against the doorframe. At the same time me and Scott said:"Save him." My dad said:"Kill him." My dad turned to look at me and Scott as we both insisted:"Save him." We had a stare down for a few seconds before my dad gave up and agreed. "Save him,"Scott told Deaton as I nodded. Deaton placed a few glass bottles in front of us each with different sunstances inside. Isaac went to touch one but I grabbed his hand as my dad said:"Watch what you touch." Isaac didn't let go of my hand but held it under the table intertwining our fingers and keeping it out of the others' line of sight. "So what are you some kind of witch?,"Isaac asked as he leaned on the table being around my height as I rested my on his back facing Deaton, who shot Isaac an annoyed expression:"No I'm a veterenarian." Isaacs mouth opened in a 'o' as I stiffled my laugh in his shoulder. "Unfortunetly I don't see anything here that's gonna be an effective defence against a paralytic toxin,"Deaton explained. "We're open to suggestions,"my dad stated. "What about an affective ofence?,"Isaac asked. "We already tried my dad nearly took it's head off and I did some damage myself and Argent emptied an entire clip in to it. The thing just get's back up,"I explained. "Has it shown any weaknesses?,"he asked clearly confused. "One it can't swim,"my dad stated. "Does that go for Jackson as well?,"Deaton asked. "No. He's the captain of the swim team,"Scott stated. "Essentially your trying to catch two people,"Deaton searched through some drawrs until he found a coin that I recognised as one of the lessons aunt Laura taught me. "A puppet and a puppeteer,"I explained and they all turned to me as Deaton nodded:"Exactly. One killed the husband but the other had to have killed the wife. Do we know why?" "I don't think Jackson could do it. His mother died pregnant too and she was maybe murdered,"Scott explained. "I don't think he could let the same thing happen to someone else." "How do you know it's not part of the rules? The kanima kills murderers if Jackson kills the wife then the baby dies too,"Isaac showed his inner nerd. "Does that mean your father was a murderer?,"I questioned quietly. "Wouldn't surprise me if he was,"Isaac shrugged. "Hold on. The book says their bonded, right? What if the fear of water isn't coming from Jackson but from the one that's controlling him. What if something that affects the kanima also affects it's master,"Deaton circled the coin in a black powder. "Mountain ash,"I whispered. "Meaning what?,"Isaac asked. "Meaning we can catch them,"Scott stated. "Both of them,"I added.

The rave

Isaac and Erica's job was to get Jackson out here and inject him with the ketamine as me, Boyd and my dad waited outside to make sure that nothing happens. I was planning to stick with the plan and wait outside the mountain ash line but my dad just had to go mess with the Argents.

"Derek, Lia back off,"Chris ordered. "Back off? That- that's really all you've got?,"I sighed and rubbed an irritated hand over my face at my dad's cockiness. "I-I gotta be honest Chris I was really expecting more from the big bad vetran werewolfhunter." Chris gave a menacing smirk and I knew that this was heading down hill really fast:" Okay then. How 'bout didn't anyone ever tell you not to bring claws to a gunfight?" They all cocked their guns and Boyd said:"That one sounded pretty good." My dad deliberately ignored eye-contact with me as he gave Boyd an annoyed sigh before we ran, because they started shooting at us with wolfsbane enlaced bullets. We took out most of them when my dad got tazered by two of them but I ripped both of the electrical wires from my dad and tugged on them 'causing the two hunters to knock in to each other and pass out.

We were hiding behind a wall when Boyd said:"I think I stopped healing." "Bullets enlaced with wolfsbane you gotta go,"I told him. "Take the car,"my dad ordered. "What about you?,"Boyd asked. "We have to find Scott,"I explained. "Go,"my dad ordered. He didn't listen at first but my dad ordered again:"Go!"

By Stiles' Jeep

Me and my dad came running up next to Stiles as he said:"Hey so we kinda lost Jackson inside but like it's,"he was interupted by Erica and Isaac coming out and stopping in front of the mountain ash. "It's working! I did something!,"Stiles exclaimed but none of us were celebrating especially me since a stench of wolfsbane hit me. "Stiles brake it!,"I ordered but before he could ask or protess we heard Scott howl in pain and my dad sided with me:"Scott. Brake it!" "What no way!,"Stiles exclaimed. "Scott's dying!,"I shouted at him. "Wha- how do you know?,"Stiles asked. "Stiles! We just know now brake it!,"my dad shouted. "O-okay,"Stiles crouched down and broke the seal. As me and my dad ran in. I was in front and came in to a room with Scott lying on the floor and a machine spreading wolfsbane gas. I felt a burning pain as a wolfsbane enlaced knife slashed in to my shoulder and I fell to the ground grabbing Scott as my dad ran in through the door. My dad punched the knife out of her hand but she grabbed my dad in a headlock and he had no choice but to bit her. My dad came over and helped me drag Scott out of the place and to Stiles' Jeep. We got to Deaton in time for him to get the wolfsbane out of our systems. I was cuddled up in my dad's side drifting on the verge of sleep as I heard my dad talking to Deaton:" Thank you."