Episode 15

~Thalia's POV~

I was sewing Peter's finger back on as he asks me:"Don't you have any anesthetic?" "Yup,"I answered as I smirked up at him. "Are you atleast gonna tell me what I risked life and digit for?,"he questioned my dad. I finished and Peter winced in pain as I tightened the thread. "I'm gonna show you,"my dad stated as he took the cilinder shaped box that holds my nanna's claws. My dad opened it and threw them on the table. Peter hesitantly picked one up as his eyes widen in realisation. "After the fire that's all that was left of her,"my dad further explained as I kept my glare on the table. "Thalia," Peter muttered. "I can't decide if that's touching or morbid." My dad shot Peter a look as I bit my lip as to not laugh at his remark. "I guess the real question is what areyou planning on doing with them?,"he questioned. "We have to ask her something,"I explained. "And from what I heard this is the only way it's possible,"my dad continued. He then placed the box in the middle of the table as Peter analized it and his hand:"Oh you gotta be kidding me." "Why'd you think I sewed your finger back on?,"I questioned.

My dad was placing the claws back in the box as I mentally prepared myself for seeing my nanna again. She was like my mother figure. I was close to her. She used to teach me everything about witches and wolves and she would tell me stories about the supernatural as I helped her cook or we drank hot cocoa together. "You know there's always an element of danger with rituals like this,"Peter interupted the sileance:"I'm not particularly fond of them. Unless they somehow benefit me." "Called it! Dad you owe me ten bucks,"I stated as he pulled out his wallet and gave me my deserved money as Peter glared at us. "What do you want?,"my dad asked. "I want to keep them,"he replied and that made both of me and my dad stare at him confused: "Sentimental value." I raised my eyebrows at him in disbelief as he rolled his eyes. "She was your grandmother and your mother but she was still my sister. What am I not aloud a little bit of sentiment?,"he stated dramatically as I faked coughed and muttered:"Over acting." Peter glared at me and I gave him an innocent smile as my dad bit his lip to contain his laughter. Peter then shifted his gaze to my father who smirks sarcastically and let the last claw fall in its place. I walked back over to them as my dad placed the box in the middle of the table. Peter shot us both a nervous look while I ignored him my dad nodded. Peter raised his hand and hesitated as he hovered his hand above the entrance of the circle. My dad was standing next to him as he crossed his arms and watched him while Peter kept his hand hovered above the claws. I got irritated and agitated as I stated:"Too long." I grabbed his hand and pushed it in the claws as he tried to protest. His eyes turned an electric blue as they came in contact with the claws.

My dad was sitting on a chair and I next to him grabbing his hand to get ready for what is about to happen. "It's not exactly my colour,"he muttered and I rolled my eyes and nervously bit my lip. "This is going to be excruciatingly painfull,"he warned my dad. "Just do it,"my dad stated. "Oh I'm going to. I just wanted you to know: We all have our petty revenges,"Peter muttered allighning his claws before stabbing it in his neck as my dad closed his eyes and grit his teeth in pain. My eyes glowed purple and I shifted as I entered my dad's mind.

Me and my dad gasped awake as we looked around and saw the Nemeton in the middle of the Loft. We glanced up as a black wolf entered through the door and jumped onto the wooden stump. She looked up at us her eyes glowing red as tears leaked out of my eyes, because I knew it was her. "Nanna,"I whispered.

Peter ripped the claws out of my dad's neck and I shift back gasping for air along with the older male Hales. "Did you see her? What did you ask her? Did she say anything about me?!,"Peter asked frantically and that made both of us turn and glare at him. "Well that doesn't look good,"Peter muttered.

"No shit,"I growled.