Epispde 12:

~Third Person's POV~

Allison, Scott and Stiles woke up sixteen hours later from "dying" and finding where their parents are and Lia was known as the Nemeton. They all shot up in the ice baths breathing heavily and shivering exclaiming that they know where it is.

"I saw it I know where it is!,"Scott exclaimed. "We past it there was this stump, this uged tree, well it's not a tree anymore it's been cut down but it's still big though very big!,"Stiles described. "It was the night we went looking for the body,"Scott explained. "Yeah the night you were bit by Peter,"Stiles counfirmed. "I was there too in the car with my mother we almost hit someone,"Allison piped in. "That was me! You almost hit me!,"Scott proclaimed. Allison looked at him in shock as he turned to the three people that were their emotional tethers:"We can find it." Scott sounded so determind that the teenage girl, teenwolf and middle-aged druid felt bad for delivering the information they knew. "What?,"Allison questions noticing the looks on their faces. "You guys were out a long time,"Isaac was the first to answer. "How long's a long time?,"Stiles' voice wavered. "Sixteen hours,"Deaton broke the news to him. "We've been in the water for sixteen hours,"Scott clarified shocked. "And the fullmoon rises in less than four,"Deaton confirmed.

Loft

Cora brought a bottle of water to Derek's lips and made him drink. "You're okay,"Derek breathed a sigh of relief. Cora giggled at her older brother:"I'm doing much better than you are right now and it's all thanks to you." "Hopefully not all for nothing,"Peter stated as he leaned on the desk. "The moon is rising, Derek and it drained your battery all the way to the red and there's a fully charged Alpha on her way to rip you limb from limb." "I'll be fine in a few hours," Derek wheezed out. "I sincerely hope so, because a few hours is all you have,"Peter told him.

Deaton

"No your not going back with them Scott!,"Stiles shot down Scott's statement that he had to go back. "I made a deal with Deucalion,"Scott stated. "Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like making a deal with the devil,"Stiles asked scared for his bestfriend, more like brother. "What does it matter anyway?,"Isaac asked from his seat next to Allison. "Cause I still don't think we can beat Jennifer without their help,"Scott stated. "He trusts you more than anyone tell him he's wrong!,"Allison told Deaton but he glanced at her then turned back to Scott:"I don't think he is. Circumstances like this sometimes require that you allighn yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies." "So we're gonna trust him? We're gonna trust the guy that calls himself:" Death destroyer of worlds." We're gonna trust that guy?,"Isaac asked in disbelief. "I wouldn't trust him, no but you could use him to your advantage,"Deaton explained:"Deucalion may be the enemy but he could also be the bait."

Before any of them could say another word they heard the bell that indicates that someone entered through the door. They all went to see who it was only to find Ethen. "I'm looking for Lydia,"he told Deaton. "What do you want?,"Lydia asked. "I need your help,"he told her. "With what?,"protective Stiles asked as he leaned against the doorframe. "Stopping my brother and Kali...from killing Derek."

Nemeton

Chris checked his altrasonic emitter. "Is it still working?,"Melissa asked him. "Yes but not for much longer,"he answered. "Anyone else feeling an unbare-able itch they can't scratch?,"Melissa asked. "Well not until you said something but now yes I do,"the Sheriff told her with a smile. "Is she actually gonna come down here and slash all of our throats?,"Melissa lost her smile as worry took over. "Nah,"the sheriff shook his head:"she'll come down, strangle us with garatte and then slash our throats." Melissa nodded but quickly snapped her head up at the ceiling that was shaking. She looked over at Chris with alarm. "It's just the wind,"he re-assures her. Sand fell all over them as the wind picked up.