Episode 5:

~Thalia's POV~

"Back to your seat,"Coach blew his whistle as we sat on the bus about to go to a crosscountry meet. I can't believe we're here after what happened last night. I was sitting between Isaac and Boyd with Isaac's arm wrapped around me keeping me close to him as Boyd kept stealing glances at me making sure I am okay. "Stop thinking about it man,"Isaac told Boyd as they thought I was a sleep. "What you're not thinking about it too?,"Boyd questioned him. "We both stop thinking about it,"Isaac suggested. "I can't,"Boyd said. "Well there's nothing you can do about it either,"Isaac told him placing his chin on my head as he rubs soothing circles on my arm. "You sure about that?,"Boyd asked. Both of them going back to silence.

Last night

I ran to Scott with tears staining my cheecks and screams escaping my mouth as I was about to jump off of the ledge but Scott held me back...

Present time...

"I can't believe he's dead. I can't believe my dad's dead,"I whispered to them as more tears fell from my eyes as he didn't say anything and only pulled me closer and kissed my tears away. I fell asleep this time for real.

Dream/Flashback:

We were surrounding a table coming up with a plan to attack the alpha's. Stupid plan in my books. "I know where they are,"Scott exclaimed as he came running in. "Same building as the Argents, we know,"my dad nodded. "Cora and I followed the twins,"Boyd and aunt Cora shared a look. "Then they want you to know,"Scott stated. "Or more likely they don't care,"Peter remarked. "What's going on here?,"Scott asked. "Isn't it obvious? The schemers are scheming,"Peter informed and gave a little army fact about the other name for a pre-emtive strike. Scott and I shared a look and nodded knowing it's a bad idea.

The scene changed to the battlegrounds...

I saw Scott shifted and Boyd falling as Ennis slashed Cora. Scott got up ready to fight as I couldn't do anything, because Deucalion trapped me in a circle of mountainash.

End

I shot up in my seat as Coach yelled at some kids:"The two of you back to your seats." His attension was captured by a guy, who looks like he's about to vomit:"Jared again? Carsick? How do you even get on the bus? Look at me! No don't look at me! Look at the horison, keep your eyes on the horison. McCall not you too?!" Coach shouted at him and I turned around in my seat to look at Scott. "Uh no Coach I'm good,"he replied groaning. "Scott,"I whispered and he looked at me. I gave him a look that asked if he was okay and he just nodded his head. I turned to see Stiles vigurously shaking his head and sighed. I turned to Boyd and placed a hand on his shoulder trying to calm him as he was staring at Ethen he turned to me and I gave him a small reasuring smile that everything's gonna be okay. "How?,"he asked gaining both me and Isaac's attension. "How what?,"I asked. "How do you do it? How can you sit in this bus knowing that one of the people, who are responsible for the death of your dad yesterday, are with you on this bus?,"he asked me. "If you guys, Scott and Stiles weren't here, I would have gone balistick and killed him but I try to focus on you guys to make sure you're fine and don't do anything you'll regret,"I told them making sure Scott was listening as well.

Flashback

"That's your plan? Kill them first?,"Scott asked. "They'll never see it coming,"Boyd stated. "Why is the default plan always murder? For once can someone come up with something that doesn't involve killing everyone?,"Scott asked. "You never get tured of being so blandly moral,do you?,"Peter asked. "Not that I disagree with him." "Neither do I,"I spoke up. "I do! Why do we need this kid?,"Aunt Cora asked. "This kid helped saved your life. And you know we can't just sit back and wait for them to make the first move,"my dad told us. "We can't beat a pack of Alpha's,"Scott said. "That's why we're going after Deucalion. Just Deucalion,"Aunt Cora I love you but this is stupid! "Cut off the head of the snake and the body follows,"Boyd agreed with her. "Only this isn't a snake-,"I cut Peter off:"It's a hydra." Peter nodded and said:"Right. And like Scott says they are all Alphas." "Deucalion is still the leader,"my dad tried to reason. "Let's hope so,"Peter stated. "Do you know what happened when Herculies cut off the head of the hydra?,"I asked my dad and Peter pointed in my direction as to emphasis that they have to listen to me. "Two more grew back in it's place,"Scott answered. "Someone has been doing their summer reading,"Peter replied.

End...

We came to a traffic jam."It's a jacknife tracktor from Lausette. We're gonna mis the meet,"Isaac stated. "Boyd?,"I questioned seeing him breathing heavily. "Boyd?,"Isaac stated. "Calm down, Boyd,"I told him softly yet strictly. He didn't listen as he looked back at Ethen and his eyes glowed and he started growling and his claws extended. As I saw his claws another flashback attacked me.

Flashback

I was banging against the barrier trying to find a weakspot as I shouted at my pack to warn them and get them to run. Scott, Cora, Boyd and Isaac were getting their asses handed to them and my dad was doing okay. Ennis and my dad were too close to the cliff and I shouted at my dad to move but he couldn't. Scott scratched Ennis' ankle and he dropped off the cliff. Deucalion used his cane and swiped at the mountainash as I ran and screamed at the top of my lungs as I saw my dad fall to his death along with Ennis as we made eye contact. "Dad!,"I shouted about to jump off the ledge and go after him but Scott grabbed me and held me back as I clawed, screamed and cried as Isaac came and grabbed me from Scott as I just cried into his chest.

End

My phone dinged and I picked up my phone and stared at the text from Cora:

From Cora:

He isn't here.

I was confused and was about tell them when I saw Boyd was still on attack mode and Scott was making his way over to us. Scott grabbed Boyd's arm and said:"Boyd." "Let go,"Boyd growled at him. "You got a plan?,"Scott asked him. Boyd ignored him and turned to look at Ethen. "Tell me your brilliant plan and I'll let go,"Scott told him. "What are you gonna do? Kill them? Right here? Right now,"Scott asked. "And then what?" "I don't care,"Boyd growled and tried to launch himself on Ethen but Scott, Isaac and I held him back. "I do,"Scott told him. "Woah woah. You're still hurt,"Isaac nodded to his side. "Scott,"I told him in an explain tone as all of us look at his bleeding side. "I'm fine,"Scott brushed it off:"Give me a chance to figure something out where no one else dies." "Okay,"Boyd nodded. "Scott I can heal you,"I told him. "No no I'm fine and here's too many people,"he shrugged it off. "Heal him?,"Isaac asked as they walked away. "Yeah it's new ability,"I told them and they nodded. "Look at this,"I showed them the text. "What does that mean?,"Isaac asked and I sighed:"I don't know." Coach was shouting about how we're not missing this meet and yelling at Stiles to stop asking him questions. Stiles then tried to talk to Coach about getting us to stop but he didn't sucseed and in the end he got Jared to throw up and we had to stop. Scott and Stiles disapeared after we stopped and Isaac pulled me to a corner:"How are you feeling?" "I'm fine,"I told him. "Alright let's skip this and tell me,"he told me. "I'm blaming myself and I can't handle this. I feel like I'm gonna blow up and go on a killing spree or I'm gonna break down and I don't kmiw what to do,"I whispered as tears flowed again and Isaac pulled me into a hug:"I feel like I should end it." At that he got angry and he attacked Ethen. Everyone tried to get him off but no one got through to him as Boyd held me back. Scott came running and shouted:"Isaac!" Isaac stopped and turned to us he pushed past everyone and pulled me into his arms. "No one makes my girl feel like that,"he growled in my ear and I laughed a little through my tears as we walked up the bus with Boyd behind us not caring what the other people thought.