Episode 9

~Thalia's POV~

"I'm saying we need a new plan, because next time one of us is going to be too hurt to heal,"my dad stated as me him and Scott walked in to one of the subway carts. "I get it. We can't save Jackson,"Scott stated. "We can't seem to kill him either,"I murmered. "I've seen a lot of things Scott. I've never seen anything like this,"my dad explained. "Every new moon's just gonna make him stronger,"I whispered with my head in my hands as I sat next to my dad. "Then how do we stop him?,"Scott asked. "I don't know,"my dad shrugged cluelessly. "I don't even know if we can,"I lifted my head to look up at Scott as he said:"Maybe we should just let the Argents handle it." "I'm the one who turned him. It's my fault,"my dad whispered. "Yeah but you didn't turn him in to this,"I emphasised. "Lia's right. I mean this happened because of something in his past,"Scott explained. "That's just some legend in a book,"my dad stated. "It's not that simple." "What do you mean? What aren't you telling me?,"Scott asked. "Why do you think we're always keeping something from you?,"my dad interupted me before I could tell Scott. "Because you always are keeping something from me!,"Scott emphasised the 'you' directing it at my dad. "Maybe I do it to protect you?,"my dad stated clearly catching on that Scott didn't mean me but him. "Doesn't being in your pack mean no more secrets?,"Scott timidly asked after realising that my dad actually does care. "Go home, Scott. Sleep. Heal. Make sure your friends are safe, because the full moon's coming and with the way things are going I have a feeling it's going to be a rough one,"my dad stated and Scott left after giving me a quick hug. I sat back down beside my dad. "I love you dad. You'll always be my hero,"I kissed his cheeck before standing up and going to bed.

Next day

My dad opened the trunk with the chains in it. Revealing the triskilion. "What is that?,"Isaac asked as he traced it. "It's a triskilion,"Boyd answered. "Just like Lia's necklace and her tattoo on her collerbone,"he pointed at me and me and my dad stared at him with wide-impressed-eyes. "The spirals mean different things:past, present, future. Mother, father, child." "Know what it means to us?,"I asked as I sat down next to my dad looking at Boyd. "Alpha, Beta, Omega?,"he asked and I smiled and nodded as my dad said:"That's right." "The spiral it reminds us that we can all rise to one and fall to another,"I resited what I was taught. "Beta's can become Alpha's,"my dad used himself as an example. "Alphas can fall to Beta's or even Omega's." "Like Scott?,"Isaac asked and I shook my head:"Scott's with us." "Really then where is he now?,"Isaac asked. "He's looking for Jackson,"my dad responded. "Don't worry he's not gonna have an easy time tonight either. None of us will. Especially you,"my dad turned to me. I looked up at him and gave a reasuring smile and said:"I'll be fine and if not,"I showed him my necklace:"I have this." "There's a price you pay for this kind of power, you can heal, but tonight you're gonna want to kill anything you can find,"my dad explained. "It's a good thing I had my period last week then,"Erica and I stated at the same time. We turned to each other and laughed at the guys' awkward faces. My dad ignored me and turned to Erica:"Well this one's for you." He was holding up a headset with spikes that drill in to your skull. I winced and brought a hand up to my forehead. "I remember that one,"I shuddered.

Later that evening

"What if we brake free?,"Boyd worriedly asked. "You'd probably try to kill us, then kill each other and then kill anyone else with a heartbeat,"my dad explained and Isaac laced our fingers together out of nerves and I squeezed his hand before releasing his hand so that he could hold Erica while I get his chains ready. "I need you to hold her,"my dad ordered him. "So uh how come she gets to wear the headband thing?,"Isaac asked. "She'll be able to withstand more pain than the two of you,"my dad answered. "Got an extra one if you really want,"my dad sugested. "Nah uh I'll pass,"Isaac nodded. "You ready?,"my dad asked Erica and she nodded before giving me a glance as I gave her a sympathetic and empathetic look. "Yeah,"she whispered as my dad placed the headband on her head and started twisting the spiked in to her head. I tried my best to ignore and block out her cries of pain.

Boyd and Erica have fully given in and Isaac was barely holding on as me and my dad hurriedly tried to get him chained up. "How do you not feel this?,"Isaac asked through clenched teeth. "We feel every second of it,"my dad answered. "And how do you controll it?,"he asked. "Find an anchor,"I responded. "Something meaningfull to you bind yourself to it, it keeps the humanside in controll." "What is it for you guys?,"he asked. "Anger and Lia but it doesn't have to be that for everybody,"my dad answered. "You mean like Scott?,"Isaac asked and my dad nodded:"Yeah." "Alright that should do it,"my dad stated as he got up and went to check on the others. "What's it for you?,"Isaac whispered. "My dad,"I gave a small smile. "Lia,"he tried to get my atention and I looked up at him and he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him and smashed his lips to mine. I was shocked for a moment before I smiled and kissed him back. I am faintly aware of my dad's eyes burning holes in to us but ignored it as I broke the kiss my cheecks burning as I smiled at him before giving him one last peck as I walked away and went to my dad.

All of them have lost controll now and I have a feeling these chains won't hold. "Scott can you call me back we're probably gonna need some help,"my dad ended the call. "Definitely gonna need some help,"I corrected as we turned and walked back to where they were chained up. We walked in their claws extracted and watched as Erica broke free. Then Isaac and then Boyd. "Go get Isaac!,"my dad shouted at me as Isaac jumped out the window and my dad fought Boyd and Erica. I ran after Isaac and tackled him to the ground. "Isaac! Isaac please!,"I shouted and he blinked a few times before saying:"Lia?" "Yeah! Yess!,"I stated and helped him up. I hugged him and he told me:"Let's go help Derek."

We ran in to the cart to see my dad getting his ass handed to him. Isaac knocked out Boyd as I knocked out Erica and we chained them to there places.

Isaac sat down and held out his hand signalling my dad to chain him again. "I think you'll be okay now,"my dad explained. "Looks like you found an anchor,"I smiled at him and he whispered:"My father." "Your father locked you in a freezer in the basement to punish you,"my dad stated confused and I punched his arm. "He didn't used to,"Isaac whispered and smiled at me. My dad and I were standing outside the cart relaxing after the exciting night we had. We heard footsteps walking up to us and turn to see:"Lydia?" She held out her hand and blew a purple substance in our faces that I recognise as wolfsbane and almost immediately I fell unconcious.

~Derek Hale's POV~

I woke up to being dragged with Lia across wooden floors. Lia still being passed out and me too weak to get up. "Lydia?,"I questioned but didn't get a response. I looked around and saw that we're in the Hale house heading towards Peter's resting place. "Lydia stop,"I whispered. She grabbed my arm and Lia's as she placed them in Peter's hands. "You don't know what you're doing,"I tried again. She then positioned a mirror so that the moons light fell on us. Lia screamed awake as I groaned from the pain as Peter's claws dug in to our arms. I felt my eyes glow but they turned back to normal. Both me and Lia's eyes stayed open just long enough to see him butt naked and alive as he said:"I heard there was a party, don't worry I invited myself."