Episode 5

~Thalia's POV~

So my dad informed me that the monster that is killing people was a kanima and he had two possible options:

a) Jackson
b) Lydia

Now he sent Erica out to get Jackson to test him, although I pointed out that this test possibly wouldn't work, because when the kanima isn't the kanima it isn't a snake but a human and a human can get poisoned by venom even if it is their own but I got ignored.

I think my dad just cares to much to listen to reason at the moment. My dad cares about me and doesn't want me to get hurt or worse, because of this thing and even if he doesn't want to admit it he cares about Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Erica,Boyd, he even cares about Mason, hell he even cares about the hunters in town since he doesn't want them to get hurt by this thing. I guess he feels responsible since our family were the founders of this town and has protected it for centuries and since we're the last Hales left I'm guessing he wants to live on the legacy.

My dad and I were sitting on a crate as he examened a piece of glass with the kanima's venom on it and I was trying my hardest to ignore Isaac's icy gaze on me although it was nearly impossible.

When Erica came in dragging a scared Jackson with her Isaac's gaze finally broke as he went to help her.

"What happened to you on the fullmoon?,"my dad questioned in a monatone. "What? Nothing. Nothing happened to me,"Jackson wheezed petrified. "Your lying,"I stated as my dad's gaze returned to the piece of glass. My dad got a glove and started putting it on as Jackson started protesting:" No wait! I-I can prove it! I taped myself." My eyes widen and I laughed along with Isaac as my dad had an amused smile. "You taped yourself?,"Isaac asked him. "Yes, it was the fullmoon and maybe while you wre crying in a corner having an external crisis of becoming a monster I was preparing  for the so called gift your big bad alpha and his little vodoo something puppy promised me! You know what I got? Nothing! Let me prove it! Let me get the video,"I was glaring at him. If I knew how to controll my "vodoo" he'd be pinned against the ceiling at the moment. I knew that comment got to my dad as well, because of the menacing smile on his face. If Jackson may have held back on that snippy comment my dad would've let him get the video. "Nah no. I've got a better idea,"he flashed the piece of glass with the substance in his face. "What's that?,"he asked and tries to get out of their grips. They got him on his knees as my dad stood up and walk closer. "You know what Jackson you've always been kind of a snake,"my dad stated as Jackson looked at him in confusion, because he couldn't talk seeing as Isaac was holding his mouth open. "And everyone knows that a snake can't be poisoned by his own venom." My dad placed the shard of glass over his mouth and we all watched as the clear liquad dripped in to his mouth. Erica stood next to my dad and Isaac right next to me our arms brushing and I knew he was teasing me. Jackson convulsed a few times before falling to the floor paralized. My and Isaac shared a frustrated look. I sighed and new I had to say something to calm Jackson make my dad realise that he could still be the kanima. I walked over to Jackson crouching down and staring him in the eyes:"You're still a snake Jackson but maybe not the snake we're looking for." My dad left and so did Erica but Isaac walked over to where I was about to move Jackson to a more comfortable position but Isaac grabbed my hand to stop me and pulled me behind him as he spoke to Jackson:" There's one more thing you're gonna have to do for us... well for me,"Isaac explained.

We were then called by my dad to come up with a plan and we left Jackson there.

Outside the school watching the chemistry class

I laughed as Harris insulted Stiles.

Me and my dad were watching everything unfold as I spoke:"Highschool looks amazing." My dad chuckled at my sarcasm but both of us got serious once we saw that nothing happened to Lydia, although I still don't think it's her, my dad definitly think it's her.

My dad sent me off to find Isaac and Erica. I walked passed coach's office and stopped in my tracks as I heard Allison and Scott, I could also smell Stilinski. "Waiting to kill her?,"she asked. "If they think she's the kanima,"Scott explained. I opened the causing all of them to jump back in surprise. "He thinks it's her. Look I know I haven't given any of you a reason to trust me-,"I got interupted by Scott:"That's not true. You helped me at the icerink." I gave a small smile. "What my dad did wasn't acseptable,"I shook my head. "Anyway I really don't have a lot of time. Isaac's waiting for me I just have to warn you. My dad has a lot of reasons to hate this thing and to want it dead. He's just forgetting that killing isn't the answer for everything. I'll try my best to stop him from hurting her, because I really don't think it's her,"I stated with a small smile before walking out and catching up to Isaac as he scratched his claws on the lockers with Erica laughing and walking next to him. I grabbed his clawed hand and pressed a presure point that makes his claws retract. "You're forgetting that the Argents are running the school now,"he looked at me but his attention was drawn to our hands. A small smile grazed his face as he interlocked our fingers and a warm rush spread across my cheeks as I kept my head down hiding it behind my hair. "I knew there was something going on between you two,"she smirked as we entered the library. We looked around searching for them but couldn't find them and I internally smiled that they got away. We walked over to two guys one I recognised as the guy that helped us trace the text a few months ago. Isaac grabbed the other guy by his jacket and lifted him up. "Where is she?,"he asked in a low dangerous tone. After they explained everything they know Danny decided to change the subject:"Aren't you Stilinski's cousin?" "Yeah,"I responded. "Where's your brother uhm Miguel?,"he asked biting his lip and looking around. "He got a part time job at some gay club in tone as a dancer,"I responded. I saw his eyes widen and I could hear his heart racing and sence the lust radiate off of him. "Well bye now,"I waved and walked off with a confused Isaac and Erica.

McCall household

I was standing next to my dad with Boyd, Erica and Isaac next to me. I was starting to get a little anxious that Scott isn't here and that my dad are sending the Beta's in to kill her. I was listening to the fighting going on inside when the sound of the kanima was heard by me since I have even more sensitive hearing. Scott then thankfully arrived and threw a passed out Isaac and a paralized Erica to the ground by our feet. I gave them a secret smile and a nod reminding them that they did good but then my dad had to speak:"I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me Scott. You're not an omega, you're already an alpha of your own pack but you know you can't beat me,"my dad had a cocky smirk. "I can hold you off until the cops get here,"Scott responded and I clamped my hand over my mouth as my shoulders shook with laughter but my dad didn't notice. We heard sirens and then the unmistakeable sound of the kanima and saw it on the roof. "Get them outta here,"my dad ordered Boyd and I. Just then Lydia came running out of the door:" Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on?!" I smirked and at the same time Scott said:"It's Jackson." I said:"I was right."