Episode 12:Finale

~Thalia's POV~

So Peter got through to my dad and now we're at the school waiting for everyone to evaquate the lockerroom so that we can talk to them. I wanted to laugh as me and my dad stood there and Isaac asked:"Hey! How come you get a shirt and I get a shoe?" Scott didn't answer and turned to us. "We need to talk,"my dad spoke and Peter came up behind us and said:"All of us,"as I rolled my eyes in anoyens." "Holy shit,"Scott mumbled. "What the hell is this?" "Well I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriffs station,"my dad recoilled and I shot Scott a look that says to continue with the act. "Hold on! He threatened to kill my mom and I had to get close to him what was I supposed to do?,"Scott asked. "I have to go with Scott on this one. I mean have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous,"Isaac shot me a look asking if this man that he's never met before is for real. "Shut up!,"me,Scott and my dad shouted. "Who is he?,"Isaac asked Scott. "It's Peter. Derek's uncle little while back he tried to kill us all, we set him on fire, Lia became a hybrid and used her witch magic on him and Derek slashed his throat." I was trying to subdue mu giggles from Isaac's expression as my dad rolled his eyes and Peter lifted up one hand and said:"Hi." Isaac nodded and said:"That's good to know." "How's he alive?,"Scott asked and I didn't want to have to go in to detail with them and said:"Look the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson maybe how to save him." "Well that's very helpfull except the fact that Jackson's dead,"Isaac deadpanned. "What?,"my dad asked as me and Peter stared at them witn confusion. "Yeah Jackson's dead it just happened on the field,"Scott explained and I tensed up making eye-contact with my dad and Peter. "Okay why is no-one taking this as good news?,"Isaac asked. "Because if Jackson's dead it didn't just happen,"Peter explained. "Gerard wanted it to happen,"I cut in furrowing my eyebrows in thought. "But why?,"my dad asked. "Well that's exactly what we need to find out and something tells me that the window of oppertunity is closing... quickly,"Peter stated.

With that we all left for the Hale house.

Hale house

"They've found Stiles,"Scott informed us when we entered the house as he explained to us that the spastic weirdo was missing. "Look I told you we looked everywhere,"my dad explained. "You didn't look here,"Peter explained as he opened a secret space in a stair as he pulled out a briefcase. "What is that?,"I questioned. "A book?,"my dad guessed. "No. It's a laptop. What century are you living in?,"I slightly chuckled. "A few days after getting out of the coma, I transferred everything we had. Fortunately the Argents aren't the only ones who keep records,"Peter got up and went to sit on a chair and we followed as Scott got a call from his mother, who sounds freaked out and he and Isaac left.

"They say he's in some kind of a transparent casing made from the venom coming out of his claws,"I stated as I was on the phone with Scott and Peter was going through the laptop. "That sound sufficiently terrifying,"Peter mumbled. "They say he's starting to move,"I informed the older Hales. "I think I've found something,"Peter stated:"Looks like what we've seen from Jackson is only the kanima's beta form,"Peter stated. "What? Meaning it can turn into something bigger?,"my dad asked. "Bigger and badder,"Peter stared wide-eyed along with my dad at the picture in front of us. "He's turning in to that?!,"my dad asked. "That has wings,"I stated. "I can see that,"Peter whispered. "Scott bring him to us,"I demanded through the phone. "Not sure if we have time for that,"Scott replied. "Look somebody actually made an animation about it. I wonder if it's less frightning if we play-"He clicked on it and a horrible screeching came from it and I jumped back and let a tiny scream fell from my lips. "Nope not at all. We should probably meet him halfway,"Peter mumbled. My dad grabbed my phone and told Scott to get him out of there now and to go. We all followed my dad out of the room. "Dad we need Lydia,"I stated. "There's no time-,"my dad was cut off by Peter raising a finger to sileance him. "That's the problem. We're rushing, we're moving to fast and everybody knows a moving target is harder to hit, here we are running strait in to Gerards crossfiring,"Peter explained. "If I get a chance to kill Jackson I'm taking it,"my dad replied before walking out the door and we followed. I rolled my eyes at my dad's stubborn ass.