Episode 10

~Thalia's POV~

Peter decided that we are going to surprise Scott at the school. I flipped the lightswitch and walked with my dad. While Peter did something to keep the lights off."Danny?,"Scott called out. He walked over to the switch and flipped it but nothing happened. My dad rolled a lacrosseball out in to the open. He cautiously walked towards the ball and picked it up. He walked towards us and I couldn't make eye contact I just kept my eyes trained on the ground. "Where the hell have you been? Do you know what has been going on?,"Scott asked relieved. Peter came up behind him with a lacrosse stick. "I really don't get lacrosse,"Peter muttered. "It's you,"Scott breathlessly responded. "When I was in highschool we played basketball, there's a real sport,"Peter explained. "Lia do you know where lacrosse comes from?,"he asked and I finally lifted my head to look at them. "I think I read somewhere that the native american tribes used to play it to resolve conflict,"I answered. My voice came out strong a contrast to what I really was feeling. "I have some conflict of my own to resolve Scott,"he placed the stick against the wall. "I need your help to do it." "I am not helping you kill people,"Scott growled. "I don't wanna kill all of them just the responsible ones and that doesn't have to include-,"he turned towards my dad for an answer:"Allison." "You're on his side?,"Scott asked in disbelief. "Are you forgetting the part where he killed your sister? Your aunt, Lia?!,"he asked. "It was a mistake,"I responded, not looking at anyone. "What?,"he asked. "It happens,"my dad gave him a pointed look. "Scott,"Peter grabbed his atention again. "I think you're getting the wrong impression of us. We just want to help you reach your full potential." "By killing my friends,"Scott argued. "Sometimes the people closest to you are the ones holding you back the most,"Peter tried to get through to the stubborn teenage boy. "If they're holding me back from becoming a phsycotic nutjob like you... I'm okay with that,"Scott sassed. Peter took steps forward and Scott took a step back but stopped, because we were cornering him. "Maybe you could try to see things from my perspective,"he extended his claws and plunged them in to Scott's neck. Me and my dad made eye contact as we watched the interaction. Peter took out his claws and Scott fell to the ground in pain. We gave Scott one last look before following our last remaining family member out the door.

*****

Peter explained to us his plan to get Scott to join his pack by going after his mother.

"While I am out with Melissa you two are going to get rid of a problem we have,"he explained. Me and my dad shared a confused glance and turned back to Peter. "That kid,the blonde one, blue eyes, drives a porche,"he glanced at us." Jackson,"my dad responded the same time I say:"Jackass." Peter laughed at me as my dad gave me another one of his pointed looks. I raised my hands in defence. "Yes him. He knows too much and he's going to get in our way-,"he get's cut of by my dad:"How are we supposed to get rid of him?" "Oh come on you can think of a way,"Peter teased. "Kill him?,"I gasped out. "It's not like you haven't done it before,"he laughed. "But-but,"I tried but got cut off by Peter:"No buts." My dad and I shared a look of dread, because we know we can't disobey the order.
"Go!,"Peter ordered and we got up and left.

Beacon Hills High

Jackson was busy working out and listening to music. My dad and I sat down on the bench and my dad turned the music off. "What the hell?!,"Jackson yelled as he stood up and walked towards us. "Hey?,"he yelled out again. "I like your taste in music,"my dad replied. "I haven't heard this one in a long time,"my dad played the song loose your soul  and I smiled it was the song that played when my mom and dad danced together for the first time. Jackson stumbled backwards as we turned to him. He grabbed a lacrossestick and held it in a defensive position and said:"I'm not scared of you. Either of you. C'mon!" We stood up and walked towards him. "I'm not afraid." "Yeah you are,"my dad stated. "You know I bet there hasn't been a day in your life that you haven't been scared,"I smirked. "But you won't have to be anymore. Not when you're one of us,"my dad stated and turned around following me out of the school with Jackson behind him.

Hale house

"This is it?,"Jackson asked. "This is the place?,"he asked. I nodded as my dad responded:"Go ahead." Jackson took hesitant steps forward before turning around:"Is it safe? I don't want rafters falling on my head." I just nodded and said with a really softer tone than usual:"Go ahead." Jackson walked up the steps with us following behind. "What's in here?,"he asked trying to sound brave but I could smell the fear radiating off of him. "Everything you want,"my dad replied. Jackson hesitated but opened the door as my dad placed a hand on his shoulder causing him to jump. "It's gonna be alright,"my dad stated. "Trust us." He walked in and looked around as my dad shut the door. "This house. It's the same house,"he spoke mostly to himself. "What'd you say?,"I asked. "This house I've dreamt about it. I remember the staircase, these walls, everything,"he answered. "You've been here before?,"my dad asked. "No never. I dreamt it,"he shook his head. We stared at him confused until he realised:"There's no one else here is there?" We just shook our heads. "And no one else coming?" We shook our heads again and extended our claws. He moved backwards and fell onto the stairs as he starded pleading:"Please no no please. I'll never say another word again.  I'll leave Scott alone. Please! You can't do this!,"he begged. "Please! I- I don't deserve this!,"he was crying and I was seriously reconsidering abandoning Peter and becoming an omega. "I think you do,"my dad whispered and I whipped my head around to look at him. "No!,"Jackson yelled. "Look around you! Wouldn't there be someone here trying to save you? There's no one here! There's a reason no one cares that you drive an expensive car, there's a reason no one cares that you have perfect hair and no one cares that you're the captain of the lacrosse team!" I've never seen my dad like this before. "Excuse me co-captain,"Scott stood at the top of the stairs and I was nether as relieved as I was now to see this idiot. He jumped down the stairs fully shifted landing protectively in front of Jackson. My dad shifted and roared at him. "Move!,"my dad ordered. "No,"Scott refused. "Fine I'll kill you too,"he shrugged.

An arrow shot through the window and I shouted:"Cover your eyes!" All of us scrambled as the hunters atacked. Scott got shot and I ran towards him helping him up and pushing him towards the back as I grabbed his phone out of his pocket and placed it in mine before running to my dad. "Lia go!,"he shouted. "No! It's us against the world ,remember?,"I questioned. He stared at me before getting up and grabbing my hand as we opened the door and roared at the hunters both of us fully shifted.

They captured both of us and do you know where they decided to keep us? The basement of our old home. They have us chained up to a fence with electrical wires connected to us. The door opened and in walked Kate and Allison. Kate turned on a light and my dad and I roared at them. "Aren't they beautifull?,"she questioned and we roared in response.