Episode 7

~Thalia's POV~

"So why do we need their help?,"Isaac asked. "Because it's harder to kill then we thought and I still don't know who it is,"my dad explained. Yes I didn't tell him. No I don't want him to be mad at me. Yes I'm giving Scott and his friends more time to find a way to cure for him without killing him. No I don't have a lot of hope. "And they do?,"Isaac asked. "They might,"I shrugged. "Which is why I need one of you to get on their goodside,"I am on Scott's goodside sorta but they don't need to know that. "Mm Scott or Stiles,"Erica asked and my dad sighed in agraviation:"Either." "You know the fullmoon's coming, Derek,"Isaac stated. "I'm aware of that,"my dad stated as I opened the trunk and pulled out chains. "Right these look comfortable,"Erica smirked as she held up a few. My dad grabbed them from her as Isaac said:"You said you were gonna teach us how to change when ever we want." "There hasn't been time,"my dad answered. "But if you have to lock us up on the fullmoon that means you two are gonna be alone against the Argents,"Isaac pointed out as he stood closer to me and I could feel a small blush on my cheecks. I could feel my dad's eyes burning questioning glare at us but ignored it and got up off the floor and walked off with my dad and said:"They haven't found us." "Yet,"Isaac stated. "So how about we forget the kanima?" "We can't!,"my dad shouted and the two of them stared questioningly but I knew my dad wouldn't answer so I did:"There was something about the way Gerard looked at it. He wasn't afraid at all." "And I don't know what he's planning but I know one thing: we have to find it first,"my dad continued. My dad and I then exited and went to the car, because he promised me ice cream. "So you and Isaac?,"he questioned and I tried my absolute best to keep my heartrate and blush under controll. "What are you talking about daddy?,"I tried the innocent card. He laughed at me and said:"Oh come on! I am your dad and I can tell when something's goin' on with my own daughter." "Well I don't know myself. I mean I like him... I think and there are these moments betwe-,"I was starting to ramble until I realised who I was talking to:" Dad I don't feel right talking about this with you!" My cheecks were flaiming and my dad burst out laughing at me. "Alright fine! I won't pry but if anything happens you tell me yourself, because I don't want to hear it from anyone else,"my dad stated. "Okay,"I smiled. Me and my dad enjoyed the rest of our bonding time.

Next day at the station

Me and my dad were talking about new training techniques for the beta's when Scott and Stiles came running in with a shaking Erica. "Hold her up!,"my dad ordered. "Is she dying?,"Stiles asked. "She might!,"my dad was sorta freaking out. "Which is why this is gonna hurt,"I stated as I snapped her arm. "You broke her arm!,"Stiles shouted. "It'll trigure the healing process!,"my dad exclaimed. "I-I still have to get the venom out and this is where it'll really hurt,"I stated as I extended my claws and plunged them in to Erica's arm extracting blood as she cried and screamed in pain and she fell limp in to Stiles' arms. "Stiles you make a good Batman,"she wheezed. "You know who it is?,"Scott asked. "Jackson,"my dad stated as he sat on the crates and I on his lap. "You just wanted Erica to confirm it,didn't you?,"Scott asked and my dad nodded as Scott turned to me:"I'm gonna help you stop him as part of your pack." My dad's gaze was focused on the eye contact me and Scott were having until Scott's last statement which caused his eyes to widen as he turned back to Scott. "If you want me in fine but on one condition: we're gonna catch him and not kill him,"Scott explained. "But?,"my dad asked. "We do it my way,"Scott stated and a huge grin broke out on my face as I said:"I'm in! Dad?" "Deal."