Epidode 4:

~Thalia's POV~

"Mason! I didn't think I'd ever see you again,"I smiled as I got up and hugged him. He then sat down next to me on the bench. "No kidding,"he replied. We laughed. "So what have you been doing?,"he questions. "My dad, my aunt and I we just went to the different Hale houses around the country but we stayed in New-York and Florida the longest. I then graduated middle school two years early and decided to wait before I started highschool and start it next year with kids my age. What have you been up to?," I smiled at him. "You know being the average middleschool kid that actually suffers through normal middleschool years. Oh and I turned gay,"he grinned at me but then a voice comes from behind me:"Lia! Come on we're going home." I glanced behind me to see my dad, Isaac, Erica and Boyd. "Wanna say hi to my dad?,"I grinned. "Yeah sure but your dad became scary,"he whispered and I laughed as I led the way over to my dad. "Hey dad! D'you remember Mason? My bestfriend from before we left?," I questioned. "Oh yeah. It's nice to see you again, Mason,"Mason and my dad shook hands. "You too, mr. Hale." "Well we have to go now Mase I'll see you around,"I gave him a hug and walked off with the pack.

"Lia-,"I knew where this was going and turned to my dad:"He's gay now." My dad didn't replay to that probably not knowing how to as me and Erica tried to hide our laughter.

The hide-out

My dad wanted to train the pack and told me to continue my training.

Isaac and Erica would have to try and get pass my dad but I doubt that would ever happen soo... I am trying to make a glass move... and failing to make a glass move. Although I am well aware of Isaac and Erica getting there asses royally kicked. "Does anyone wanna try not being completely predicatable?,"my dad questioned frustratedly. Erica jumped him and wrapped her legs around him and smashed her lips against his. I was so shocked that I actually managed to "throw" the glass against the wall shattering it just as my dad pushed her off. "It's the last time you do that,"he wiped off his mouth. "Why cause I'm a beta?,"she questioned. "No, because I have someone else in mind for you,"my dad replied. "And it was like watching your sister sucking your dad's face off. If you need me I'm sanitizing my eyeballs,"I added trying to walk away but was stopped by my dad:"You're not going anywhere, you are not done training." I can feel the others watching as I pulled off my top now only in track pants and a sportsbra as I jumped up grabbing hold of one of the bars and started doing pull ups.

"Are we done? Cause I have like a hundred broken bones that need a few hours to heal,"I gasped as I dropped to the ground and looked at Isaac in shock. My dad faked concern and crouched down infront of Isaac gesturing him to hold out his arm and he did as told ignoring me shaking my head vigurously. My dad snapped his arm qnd I sighed in frustration and looked at the ground dropping to the ground and started doing push ups. "A hundred and one. D'you think I'm teaching you how to fight? Huh? Look at me! I'm teaching you how to survive!,"my dad let him go and walked over to me. "If they wanted us then why aren't they coming for us right now? What are they waiting for?,"Isaac asked. "I don't know,"my dad replied:"But they're planning something and you especially know that that's not our only problem. Whatever that thing is that killed Isaac's father, I think it killed someome else last night. 'Till I find out what it is you all need to learn everything that we know as fast as we can teach you,"my dad mumbled.

"Alright! Well if you want them to learn. They have to watch before the can do something,"I smirked and flipped my father and smirked:"We haven't dueled in a long time."

My dad smirked and got up as we stood facing each other. We ran at each other...

Later

My dad left with Erica and Boyd, because they wanted to go talk to Stiles and since I won the duel much to the betas' surprise I didn't have to go!

"Hey! Aren't you tired? You've been non-stop training for over four hours now. "Nope! This is nothing compared to me and my dad's normal training routine,"I replied and he stared wide-eyed. I laughed and jumped in front of him. "You healed?,"I asked as I grabbed a bottle of water. "Yeah. All good,"he replied as I nodded. "Great then do you wanna spar a little?,"I asked. He looked wary:"I'll go easy on you." He finally agreed.

We stood across each other and he tried to punch me but I dodged and sweeped his legs from under him causing him to fell down and grabbed my hand with his severely long arm and that caused me to fell on top of him. We both laughed and I rested my head on his chest as the remaining chuckles escaped my mouth. He tuck a few of the stray hairs that fell in my face behind my ears after he lifted my chin with his index finger. We stared in each others eyes electric blue meeting emrald green.

Our faces already inches from each other moved closer.

Closer.

Closer

Our lips brushed each other when my dad's car pulled up and we heard car doors slamming as we jumped apart.

What just happened?