Episode 5:

*Edited

~THALIA'S POV~

We heard that the alpha attacked the videostore and decided to go check it out and drag Scott along. That's why we're standing on the roof watching the crime scene.

Sheriff Stilinski and his son just arived and Jackson was throwing a bitch-fit about wanting to go home.

"Starting to get it?,"my dad asked Scott. "I get that he's killing people but I don't get why. I mean this isn't standerd practice is it? We don't go out in the middle of the night murdering people, do we?,"he asked. "No we're predators. We don't have to be killers,"I repeated my grandma's words as I smiled up at my dad. "Why is he a killer?,"Scott asked. "That's what we're going to find out,"my dad turned around and left with me and Scott following.

Hale house

"You know I have a life too,"Scott started as we were walking up the stairs. "No you don't,"my dad countered. "Yes I do! I don't care what you say about him making me his pet-"I cut him off:"Part of his pack." "Whatever. I have homework to do. I have to go to a parent-teacher conference tomorrow, because I am failing chemistry,"he complained as if we can do anything about that. "Do you wanna do homework or do you wanna not die,"my dad asked. "You have less than a week until the full moon if you don't kill with him, he kills you,"I pointed out. "Okay seriously who made up these rules?,"Scott asked. "It's a right of passage into his pack,"my dad answered. "You know what else is a right of passage? Graduating high school and you don't have to kill anyone to do it. Why can't you just sniff him out when he's human?,"he asked. "Because his human scent could be entirely different. It has to be you, you have a connection with him, a link you can't understand. If I can teach you how to control your abilities you can find him,"my dad explained. "If I help you, you can stop him?,"he asked. "Not alone. We're stronger in numbers. The pack makes the individual stronger,"Derek explained. "How am I supposed to help if I don't know what the hell I'm doing?,"Scott asked. "Because we are going to teach you. Do you remember that first night when you got shot in the arm. What happened right after you got hit?,"I asked. "I changed back,"he realised. "Hm and when you were hit by his car same thing, right?,"my dad questions. He nodded. "What's the common denominator?,"I questioned. He shook his head confused and I smirked and raised an eyebrow at my dad asking if I can do it and he nodded. I slowly walked up to Scott grabbed his hand amd snapped his wrist. He fell to the ground in pain and clutched his arm. "What are you doing?,"he growled. "It'll heal,"I replied calmly. "But it still hurts,"he groaned. "And that's it. Pain makes you human,"my dad explained. "Maybe you will survive,"I laughed as we walked up the stairs.

Next morning

"Lia wake up,"I swatted my dad's hand away and snuggled closer to my pillow. "Come on we're scaring Jackson,"after that comment I sat up and started getting ready in my most badass outfit.

At school

We walked into the boys locker room. Jackson backed away into a locker once he saw us.

"I-I don't know where Scott is,"he stuttered out nervously. "We're not here for Scott we're here for you,"I grinned. "Wha-wha why me? I didn't do anything!,"he protested. "No but you saw something, didn't you?,"my dad asked taking steps forward. "N-no I didn't see anything,"Jackson stuttered. "What is it? Hmm? An animal? A mountainlion?,"I asked as I sat on the benches looking up at him through my wavy hair. "I didn't see anything,"he stuttered out. "I swear I am not lying." "Calm down and say it again,"I ordered. "Say what? That I am not lying?,"he asked. "Tell me that you didn't see anything. Slowly,"my dad ordered. "I didn't see anything,"my dad and I listened to his heart beat. "I am not lying,"he continued. "One more thing,"I stated as I walked up next to them grabbed his hair and turned his head to see the claw marks on his neck. "You should really get that checked out."

Then we left.

Hale house

Me and my dad were at the Hale house doing our routine work out.

When we heard hunters approaching and went to hide. The one scent was familiar.

"No one home,"a male voice anounced. "Oh he's here, he's just not feeling particularly hospitable,"Kate Argent replied. "Maybe he's out back burying a bone in the back yard,"the guy answered. I rolled my eyes in anoyance. "Really? A dog joke? We're going there and that's the best you got?,"she asked. "If you wanna provoke him say something like too bad your sister bit it before she had her first litter,"we were both seething with anger at this moment. "Too bad your sister howled like a bitch when we cut her in half!,"she screamed and we lost it as we attacked the two guys taking them out easily. We were about to go for Kate when she electrocuted us and we fell on the ground. "Wow this one grew up in all the right places. I don't know whether to kill it or lick it,"she teased as me and my dad were rolling on the floor in pain. My dad tried to pull me up on to the couch but she electrocuted both of us sending us flying to the other side of the room as she laughed. "900 000 volts. Neither of you were ever good with electricity were you? Or fire,"she laughed again. "Which is why I am gonna let you in on a little secret and well maybe we can help each other out. Yes your sister and aunt was severed into pieces to catch you, unpleasant and frankly a little too Texas chainsaw massacre for my taste, but quite true. Now here's the part that might really kick you in your balls we didn't kill her. You think I'm lying?,"she asked. "Wouldn't be the first time,"my dad responded. "Tsk. Sweaty. Why don't you just listen to my heart and tell me if I'm lying,okay? We didn't kill your sister,"she was right by my dad's ear. "You hear that? There's no blimp or upticks. Just the steady beat of the cold hard truth,"she continued as the electricity was almost out of my body. "Found bite marks on your sister's body Derek. What did you think did that? A mountainlion," she joked. "Why don't we help each other out? Why don't you admit what you have been thinking all a long? The alpha killed your sister. Now all you have to do is tell us who he is and we'll take care of it for you. The problem's solved and everyone goes home happy. Unless you don't know who he is either. Well guess who just became totally useless,"she turned around and before she started shooting we were out of the house and running through the woods.