Episode 7

~Thalia's POV~

I was busy with homework upstairs when the alarm went off and I ran downstairs seeing my dad stopping it. "What does it mean?,"Cora asked standing slightly behind me and nodding in the direction of the Alpha pack logo painted on the window. "It means they're coming,"my dad said. "Tonight," I added.

School

"Hey where have you been lately?,"Mason asked me. "I've been busy,"I shrugged. "Yeah with juniors and ignoring your bestie,"he stated fake crying. "Aaah Mase. I'm so sorry but I've had some family trouble, like for example my long thought dead aunt is alive, my family found out about me and Isaac and my dad's phsycotic uncle just got out of his coma,"I replied. "Aaaah you are forgiven,"he gave me a smile and a hug. "Thanks Mase,"I smiled at him. I felt a tap on my arm and turned to see Cora. "Aunt Cora what are you doing here?,"I questioned. She nodded her head in the direction of a door and I listened in and heard Lydia and Aiden going at it. "Okay. Uh Mase I'll see you later! Bye,"I waved as aunt Cora pulled me with her and she pulled the fire alarm.

As Lydia opened the door Cora and I stepped infront of her and I said:"Lyd you don't really have a great taste in guys, do you?" She scoffed and stepped back as we took a step forward. "Is there a problem?,"she asked. "Yes. Derek would like to kindly ask you to stop seeing Aiden,"my aunt told her and then turned it into a threat:"And that means if I catch you with him agaim I am not going to pull the fire alarm I am going to pull your tounge out of your head." Lydia only stared at her and said:"Sweetheart-"Cora raised her eyebrows at that-"my last boyfriend was a homocidal lizard-,"I cutt her off by muttering:"And a jackass." She ignored my comment and continued:"I think I can handle a werewolf." She reached to open the door but Cora caught her arm. "Let go,"Lydia told her but she didn't. "I said-,"Lydia started but was cut off by Stiles:"Let go. She said let go." He then texted Scott.

Stiles told us what Ethen told Scott and pulled a spiritboard out of his bag. "A ouiji-board?,"Lydia questioned. "Also known as a spiritboard,"I informed. "And it's worth a shot,"Stiles stated. "A shot in the dark,"Lydia muttered. "Would you atleast try. Don't forget who we are doing this is for:Scott's boss, the guy who saved our collective asses on more than one ocasion,"Stiles stated as he sat down. "Oh should we all do this?,"Cora asked. "Yeah,"Stiles stated. "I don't think I should. I'm half witch I don't know if my power will confuse this process,"I tried to get out of there. "Nope! Sit,"Stiles stated and I sighed but complied and placed my hands on the triangle. "You guys ready?,"Stiles asked. "Yeah,"Lydia said after she smacked her lips in irritation. "Yes,"my aunt said. "Let's just get this over with,"I stated.

"Where's doctor Deaton?,"Stiles askes after a pause. No answer...shocking. The non-readheaded seventeen year olds stared at the readheaded one in anticipation but even a moron could notice that she didn't know jack sqwuat. "What?,"she asked them. "Well are you gonna answer it?,"Stiles asked. "Oh I don't know the answer I thought we were asking some kind of spirit,"she answered. "Well do you know any spirits?,"Cora asked and I was trying to keep my laughter locked away as Lydia asked:"Is she for real?"

Since the first test didn't work Stiles moved on to the next:"Okay these are Deaton's keys to the clinic. Close your eyes I'm just gonna put them in your hand and we are gonna see if you can feel out his location. It's called phsycometry." "I'm not a phsycic,"Lydia pointed out. "You're something!,"Stiles shouted. "Okay Lydia just put out your hand,"he begged and she complied. He placed them in her hand and she whimpered slightly. "What?,"Stiles asked. "They're cold,"she answered and Stiles' eye started twitching and I was biting the inside of my cheeck to keep from laughing. He begged her to concentrate by saying something about trying to save lives. Lydia's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and Stiles asked:"Lydia what is it? What do you see?" She opened her eyes and said:"Nothing."

Stiles again moved on to the next test:"Automatic writing?" Lydia was confused but this is one that I know actually can work, because I drew a picture of a house on fire a few days before the fire and I tried to warn people but I was just a little girl so they brushed it off. Lydia didn't say anything only blew out a puff of air and took the pencil out of his hand and started drawing a tree on the page. "Lydia what are you doing? What the hell is that?,"Lydia asked. "A tree,"both of us answered simultaniously. "A tr- Lydia you should be writing words in like sentences. Something like a location. Something that can tell us where he is,"Stiles stated exasperated. "Trees are fun to draw and drawings can be helpfull,"I told him only to get a look from Stiles saying shut up and a smile from Lydia aswell as a confused glance from my aunt. "Well you should have said that!,"Lydia told Stiles. "Isn't she supposed to be some kind of genious?,"Aunty Cora questioned. "Genious?,"Lydia asked. "Yes,"I answered. "Phsycic?,"she asked. "No,"I answered. "And besides I don't know why you're even bothering with me,"she stated. "Since it's obvious you should be talking to Danny,"I finished. "Why Danny?,"Stiles asked. "Because last night he was a target but he wasn't sacrifised,"Scott apeared holding his shoulder. "But isn't Danny still in the hospital?,"Cora asked as we walked out of the classroom as the bell rang. "Yes and that's where we're headed now,"Stiles answered. "I'll meet you there,"Scott said. "Why?,"Stiles asked and Scott turned showing him a text from Allison saying she found something.

I went to my Math class as I waited for Stiles and Scott to return.

Animal clinic

"Okay so what does this kid's homework have to do with finding Deaton?,"Cora asked. "Because it's not just homework it's a project on geomagnetic fields,"Stiles explained. "They flow through the earth and can even be afected by lunarfazes,"I explained to Aunt Cora and Scotty seeing they're confused faces. "Look at this-,"Stiles pointed to a note on the paper-,"this is a note from Harris on Danny's proposal." "I strongly advise you to choose another subject. The idea's here, while inovative and thoughtfull, border on sudoscience. Not suitable for class,"Lydia read from the paper. "Harris wasn't just a sacrifise, he also knew something,"Scott stated. "And check this out-,"Stiles pulled out a folded piece of paper-,"Allison's dad wasn't the only one with a map. Danny had one too. Danny marked all the tullaric currents. Now the weird thing about Beacon Hills is that it actually is a Beacon. You wouldn't believe how much energy floating on this earth is around this town,"Stiles explained. "Stiles they match!,"Scott said as he placed the map he made from the photo's he took of Argents on the desk. "There are three places, right? Where they were kidnapped, where they're bodies were found-,"Lydia cut him off-,"wait it's right on a tulluric current." "So maybe the place where the are sacrifised is somewhere in the middle?,"Scott guessed. "Let me see that,"Stiles grabbed the pen from Scott and started circling places on the map. "So there's six more bodies. Here's one of them. So Deaton's gotta be somewhere in between-,"I placed my hands on Stiles' and said:"Stop." I moved my hand to the place where Boyd and Cora were supposed to be killed. "He's in the vault. He's in the same vault,"Cora spoke my thoughts. We packed up about to go when my phone buzzed and I pulled it out. "Hey guys wait,"Lydia said as she saw Cora and I's expression as she read over my shoulder. "Lydia we-,"I cut him off:"It's Boyd. The plan didn't work. They cut the power." "It's just like she said,"Scott told us. "Go! I can save Deaton myself,"Scott told us and I was already on my way out the door. "Wha-wait Scott what about us?,"Stiles asked. "Cora and Lia can't get there fast enough without you,"Scott told him. "Go! We can save both of them,"Scott ran out the door me following him. I had to get to my dad.

The loft

I could hear fighting and water splashing from upstairs. We ran into the controll pannel room, me bouncing on the balls of my feet from the nerves. "What do we do?,"Stiles asked. "Pull one,"Cora said. "Pull all of them,"I snapped and started pulling the levers. Stiles texted Isaac saying now. We got the power running and heard people being electrocuted and I ran up the stairs full speed. I came in just in time to see my dad impaling Boyd. I screamed and ran over to them as the Alpha's walked away. I pulled him off of my dad and shifted placing my hands on his wounds but it didn't work:"No no no! Why isn't it working?!" "It's okay,"he breathed. "No no no it's not,"me and my dad said. "It's okay Derek, Lia,"he wheezed. "I'm sorry,"my dad whispered as I cried and tried to heal him but I can't! I was crying so much I couldn't even see. "It's alright,"Boyd whispered as he grabbed my hand. "The feeling. It was worth it. Do you know what happens? I've always wondered what it feels like for one of us on the lunar eclipse." As I was holding his hand I saw his last moments with Erica before he fell... gone. Sobs racked both me and my dad's bodies as we clung to each other. Stiles placed a hand on both of our shoulders for comfort as we mourned our bestfriend, our brother, our pack member.