Episode 9

~Thalia's POV~

I have this one song stuck in my head and it won't go away: it's like these men that keeps chanting but there's no words. I can't really explain it but it seems kinda ancient. It started out as a whisper but it only gets louder every time there's a dead body. I don't know what's happening and it doesn't help that Scott sent Isaac to check up on Allison and he isn't back yet and I'm starting to worry that the Alpha's kidnapped him or the Darach got him for some reason.

"Get up and come on!,"Cora entered my room. "Why?,"I asked. "Because we are going to school and I need your help,"she told me and I sighed as I got up and got dressed in a lazy day outfit but I can still fight in it: skinny jeans, a red top that says Bazinga, red Toms and a beanie that says Ain't no wifey and a patterned cardigan.

 "Because we are going to school and I need your help,"she told me and I sighed as I got up and got dressed in a lazy day outfit but I can still fight in it: skinny jeans, a red top that says Bazinga, red Toms and a beanie that says Ain't no wifey...

Highschool

I then followed my aunt to school and what did we find there? Surprise, surprise Lydia making out with Aiden... again.

Aunt Cora drew a spiral on the door and I stared at her in shock. She grabbed me and we hid behind a locker.They came out and Aiden shouted:"Derek!" Lydia tried to stop him:"Aiden stop!" "I'm right here Derek!,"he shouted. "I'm gonna scream,"Lydia warned. "You wanna fight Derek? Come and get me!,"he challenged.

Cora attacked and slashed his stomach as she pushed him against the locker. I grabbed Lydia and pulled her out of the way so that she can't get hurt and she cluched onto me. Aiden half shifted and grabbed Cora by the throat and threw her at the wall. He grabbed a weight and lifted it about to hit my aunt as both me and Lydia screamed for him to stop. Aunt Cora was about to stand up but she hit him and both me and Lydia dropped to our knees over her as he was about to do it again my eyes glowed and I threw him against the far wall with a flick of my wrist as Scott, Stiles and Ethen came in to witniss it.

When he stumbled to his feet he was glaring at me and Cora. "Aiden you can't do this!,"Ethen shouted. "She came at me!,"he defended.  "It doesn't matter! Kali gave Derek until the next fullmoon: you can't touch him or them,"Ethen explained, he then lead Aiden out of the room. "Hey guys I think she's seriously hurt,"Stiles explained.

"You okay?,"Scott asked my aunt as she cleaned her wound. "She doesn't look okay,"Lydia butted in. "I can heal you,"I offered. "I'll heal,"she told us being the stubborn ass that every Hale is. She stepped back and almost fell but Stiles helped her steady herself. "I said I'm fine,"she held up her hand. "Don't you realise how suicidaly crazy that was?,"Stiles asked us. "Don't look at me I was dragged out of the loft this morning,"I held up my hands. "What were you thinking going after them?,"he asked her. "I did it for Boyd!,"she snapped. "None of you were doing anything." "We're trying,"Scott told her. "And you're failing. You are just a bunch of stupid teenagers running around thinking you can stop people from getting killed when all you do is show up late, all you really do is find the bodies,"aunt Cora told them as I gave them apologetic looks but then she turned on me:"And you. You are the teenager with the best chance to stop this and yet you sit around and let your guilt over flow you when all of us know there was nothing you could have done so stop blaming yourself." I knew she was right and hearing those words from one of the few women I truly looked up to is something I really needed. She walked out of the school and Stiles muttered:"Well she is a Hale." He then started walking away and said:"I'll make sure she gets home." I turned and walked to my locker unable to shake the feeling that I should stay at school and grabbed my books from my locker and walked off to class.

I had history next and decided to go although I'm early. When I entered the class the teacher turned to me and behind him on the board was a celtic symbol that made me stop in my tracks. "Hale what are you staring at?,"he asked me and I pointed at the board. I heard a sound behind me and his eyes widen as he turned to look back at me. I was about to turn when I blacked out.

~Darach's POV~

I placed Lia in the circle, of symbols, I drew in the rootcellar that allows me to channel her power. Her eyes shot open as her eyes glowed a brilliant purple and I felt a surge of power go through me and I smirked. "Little girl you have no idea how much power you have and now it is mine,"I laughed as I walked out of the Nemeton with a new jump to my step.

~Lydia's POV~

We were all at the performance to keep an eye on the teachers and make sure no one gets taken. Scott turned and saw me and said:"I thought you were going home?" "I can't,"I told him: "I don't know why I'm the one that keeps finding the bodies but maybe if I just stop trying to fight it I can try and stop it before it happens, maybe with enough time for someone like you to do something about it." "If you give me time I'll do something to stop it I swear I will,"Scott promised me. I nodded and grabbed his hand.

The orchestra started playing a dark and sad song as I got texts from Aiden telling me he needs to see me right now and that it's a life or death situation. "It better be,"I mumbled as I sneaked out of the gym.

I nervously walked into the school my heals clicking against the tiled floor as I slowly entered a classroom. I heard this song that I hear everytime I find a dead body and heard someone behind me:"You recognise it, don't you?" I turned and saw mis. Blake. Before I could do anything she knocked me out.

I woke up with a sore head and felt a gash as I brought my fingers down I saw blood. I looked infront of me and saw her tying a rope around a stick. "What are you doing?,"I croacked out as tears fell from my eyes. "What's neccassary. I still can't believe none of you get that. I mean you call them sacrifises but you're not understanding the word. It's derived from the Latin word sacrifisium an offering to a diety, a sacred right, a neccassary evil,"she answered. "Stop please,"I begged. "Oh I wish I could but you don't know the Alpha's like I do,"she replied. "Please stop,"I begged again. "But you, Lydia, you and Lia are not sacrifises. She is just a girl with a lot of power that I can use and I have her, you on the other hand are just a girl that knows too much, actually a girl that knew too much,"she places the rope around my throat and I tried to struggle and she told me to stop but a pressure build up in my chest and I let out a scream like never before. Jennifer stopped and walked around me:"Unbelievable. You have no idea what you are do you? The wailing women. A banshee right before my eyes. You are just like me Lydia, looks like the innocent flower but there's a serpent under it. It's too bad though you're too late." The whole time she was speaking I was crying and gasping for air. She ducktaped my hands to the chair and I tried to beg her to stop as I cried and pleaded no. She tightened the garrate around my neck and I started choking. I then heard the sound of a blade and knew she had a knife. "One last philosofer,"she stated as she brought it closer to my neck.

She was about to drag the knife around my thoat when a voice shouted:"Drop it!" I saw the sheriff. She threw knife into his shoulder and he dropped the gun. Then a roar came and Scott appeared and I was thanking my guardian angel. Scott ran at Jennifer and jumped over a table. They started fighting and she soon knocked Scott to the ground.

Stiles was about to enter but she pushed the desk infront of the door so that he can't get in. He banged on the door but she didn't care as her attension was on sheriff Stilinski, who was pointing a gun at her:"There was a girl,years ago. We found her in the woods: her face and body slashed apart. That was you, wasn't it?" "Maybe I should've started with philosofers, with knowledge and strategy,"she mocked and he shot her in the leg only for it to heal. "Healers,"she sped to him and grabbed the knife in his shoulder and squeezed it as she pushed him against a row of desks and chairs. She grabbed his badge and crushed it letting it fall to the floor and said:"Warriors." "Guardians." She glanced at his lips. "Virgins,"she kissed him and her face morphed into a hidious, slashed up mess. She grabbed him and jumped out of the window as Stiles called:"Dad!"

Scott and Stiles turned and rushed over to me and got me out of the deathtrap. "She's using her power,"I whispered to them:"She has Lia."