Episode 16:

~Thalia's POV~

I was sitting in my room catching up on the final few pieces of homework I missed when my dad enters my room. "Hi,"I smiled up at him. "Hey get dressed and come down stairs we're going for a ride,"he told me. "Okay,"I agreed and he turned and left my room as I go to my closet and get dressed.

My dad and I spent the whole day learning more about my witchy powers and training them

It was dark when we arrived home and I was exhausted to say the least. My dad walked over to me and saw my tired eyes and smiled at me kissing my forehead. We heard footsteps behind us and turned around to see three kids dressed in Haloween outfits. "Trick or treat!,"they called in unison. My dad reached into the car slowly and the kids' eyes widen as they stare in anticipation probabaly expecting a weapon or something but instead he shows a bag full of my M&M's we used to keep my energy levels up. He walks over to them and slowly hands each of them one. I stared the kids down as all of them looks at us in fright when I got irritated I glowed my eyes and growled eyes flashing purple. The kids run away screaming as my dad chuckles and I giggles. My dad throws the bag back in the car and I leaned against it resting my eyes as my dad grabs the things in the car. All of a sudden the air became chilly and a woosh noise was heard. My dad and I looked up to see ninjas appearing out of thin air like smoke with glowing yellow eyes and the next thing I know I'm on the ground frozen and unaible to move.

I could hear my dad slowly sit up and let out a howl for help . I then felt his arms engulf me in a hug and heat started rushing through my body. I sat up gasping once I could move again and my dad grabbed my face. "Lia?! You okay, pup?,"he questioned. "Y-yeah,"I shakily nodded. "What the hell were those things?,"I whisper shouted. "I don't know but I would like to know as well. What the hell is happening in the loft?,"my dad growled and I looked up to see neon lights shining through the darkness.

My dad and I walked up to the loft to see kids from my school everywhere with minimal amount of clothing, covered in glow in the dark paint, loud music and hypnotic lights everywhere. My dad grabs my arm and drags me through the crowd as we aproach the DJ but the bouncer or security dude or whatever stops us. "Bro sorry but the Bloody Beatroot doesn't take requests,"my dad glances at the hand on his chest and fake nods as he moves to sidestep the big man. "Bro! Seriously I said-,"my dad cut him off by grabbing his throat and saying:"He'll take mine." He threw the man to the side and stepped up to the DJ-table and flips it over cutting off the music. "Get out!,"my dad shouted and people started running out of the loft.

Once only the pack was left we saw the same demonic ninja's that attacked us outside are standing there all looking a Aiden. "Guys?! They're all looking at me,"the ninja's took a step closer to him. "Why are they all looking at me?" Another step closer. We shifted and attacked. My dad snapped one's neck and I shot a fireball at one but they just got back up and initially kicked all of our asses. Isaac got ready to attack one when it pulled a sword out of its chest. Isaac stepped back. "Somebody do something!,"Allison begged as they did the same thing to Aiden as they did to my dad and me and he dropped to the ground. They all turned to Scott and some asian girl that I have never seen before next and we all got ready to fight again but before they had the chance they evaporated as the sun came up. "What the hell were those things?,"Scott breathed out. "Your dad's tewnty four hours are up,"Isaac told Allison and she called her father but he didn't pick up.

"Who the hell threw a party in our loft?!,"my dad shouted and everyone immediately turns to Aiden. "Way to rat me out,"he mumbles. I glowed my eyes and sent him flying into the closet with the cleaning supplies. A groan came from him and he staggered out with a mop as hair. "You all are gonna clean this mess up and if I come back down after my nap and it's not spotless I'll rip out your throats with my magic!,"I threatened before turning on my heal and strutting up the stairs.