Episode 11:

~Thalia's POV~

Kate and Allison are here and right now Kate turned the electricity up by another hundred volts. "What are you doing? Is that going to kill them?,"Allison asked and Kate laughed at her while we were shaking and screaming in pain. "Oh c'mon kido don't get all ethical on me now,"Kate smirked. "What are they?,"Allison asked. "Shapeshifter, lycon, werewolf. To me they're just dumb animals,"she turned the electricity up again and I screamed out in pain as my dad gritted his teeth in pain and tried to hold in a scream. "Come here,"Kate walked over to me and opened my mouth:"See these? These right here are anines also known as vangs. Made for the tearing and rending of flesh. Not something you find on those cute leaf eating herbivore's, is it?" "This is a joke to you?,"Allison asked in disbelief. "Sweetheart there are werewolves running around in the world, everything's a joke to me. How else do you think I stay sane?,"Kate babbled. "So it was them at the highschool and all the other animal attacks?,"she asked. "There's actually four of them: another younger one like them called a beta and then there's the alpha. The alpha is the packleader. Bigger, stronger, nastier those are the real ugly ones,"Kate exited the door and shut it when Allison asked:"When were they gonna tell me?" "They haven't decided if they were gonna tell you,"Kate responded. "Why?,"Allison questioned. "Let's just say that if you reacted badly once you found out... not good,"Kate responded. "What do you mean not good?,"Allison asked as they walked away and I didn't listen anymore. "You should have left with Scott,"my dad's voice rasped through the pain. "I can't controll it without you, dad and we made the deal, remember?,"I questioned. "You and me against the world,"he chuckled. "By the way I stole Scott's phone,"I inlightened him and he turned his head confused:"Don't you have enough criminal records?" "No but that's not why I took it. Stiles may be a spaztic, anoying kid but there's one catagorie he wins Scott with by a long shot and that is he's smart. He'll realise they need us and he'll track the cell and if that doesn't work we call Scott the old fashioned way,"I grinned up at him.

Derek's POV:

Right now while we are tied up here I've realised a few things. One: my daughter's really short. Her feet isn't even close to touching the ground and instead they cuffed them to the fence like they did to our hands.
Second: She's really smart. I didn't even think about that. I was actually hoping Scott could use his senses but who am I kidding that kid can't even use two of them at once how is he supposed to find us. Third: I am really proud of her.

"Get some rest brainiac Kate could be back any minute and we need to be ready,"I ordered. "You need to rest too,dad,"she countered. "I will. By the way I love you and I'm proud of you and you remind me so much of your mother,"I looked at her. "Thanks dad. Love you too,"she replied.

****

I woke up to the sound of Kate going through our stuff:"C'mon Derek he killed your sister. Now maybe you're not telling me, because you want to kill him yourself or for some reason you are protecting him." She walked up to my dad and held his driversliceanse next to his face. She chuckled and said:"Look at that sour face. I bet you used to have people coming up to you saying : smile Derek. Why don't you smile more? Don't you just wanna kick those people in the face?" "I can think of one,"my dad replied. "Promise? 'Cause if I would've thought you'd be that much fun I'd let you go,"Kate responded. She went through our phones when he groaned out:"Are you gonna torture me or talk me to death?"  "Oh sweetie I don't wanna torture you. I just wanna catch up mmm. Remember all the fun we had together?,"she questioned as my dad glared and said:"Like the time you burned my family alive?" "No I was thinking more about the hot, crazy sex we used to had. But the fire thing that was fun too,"she smirked as my dad growled and lunged at her. "I love how much you hate me,"she whispered at him and started moving closer. "Remember how this felt?,"she questioned and started to lick my dad's abs. My dad lunged forward baring his teeth and lunged at her causing me to groan and 'wake up'. "Look who finally decided to wake up!,"she grinned as she stood between us and said:"Sweethearts I really don't want to torture either of you but he does." A bald man walked in and cracked his knuckles. Me and my dad shared a look and braised ourselves. A hard righthook to my ribs caused me to lurched forward and my dad to growl as the man smirked and continued with me until I blacked out from the pain.

*****

"Hey it's me I'm getting tired of leaving messages, I wanna know where you are. Call me now,"Chris Argents voice droned over the phone as Kate sighed deeply. "Unfortunately Derek if neither of you are going to talk I am just going to have to kill both of you. So say hi to your sister for me,"she was about to turn the electricity all the way up when she stopped. "You didn't tell her about me, did you? The truth about the fire?,"she gasped." Did you tell anybody?" My dad didn't respond and kept his eyes on the ground, I did too. "Oh sweetie that's just a lot of guilt to keep buried. It's not all your fault though. You got tricked by a pretty face. It happens. Handsome young werewolf mistakenly falls in love with a super hot girl who comes from a family who kills werewolves. Isn't that ironic? Isn't it ironic that you are helping me take down the rest of the pack again? Or just a little of history repeating?,"she laughed but then finally caught on:"History repeating? It's not Jackson, is it? Oh no no no. He's got a little scratch on the back of his neck but he's not in love with Allison not like Scott." We still didn't look up.

She left and I turned to my dad:"Hey, dad you told me. I forgave you and I still love you and if Laura or anyone were still here they would have done the same." He turned to me and gave me a faint smile:"I love you,Lia." The door opened and the bald guy walked in.