Episode 8:

Thalia's POV:

After I got a text from Scott telling me they had a plan and to get to his house, I ran from the Loft

After I got a text from Scott telling me they had a plan and to get to his house, I ran from the Loft. That is why I'm standing in his livingroom with Kira, Stiles and Liam.

"Is three enough?,"Kira asked nervously as she glanced at the laptops. "That depends on how many camera's they have, but I think so,"Stiles answered. "Are we really doing this?,"Liam asked. I could smell the nerves radiating off of him. "We're doing it, tonight,"Scott confirmed. "But isn't it kind of dangerous?,"Liam asked and I smiled at how innocent he is. "Yeah it's incredibly dangerous and borderline idiotic,"Stiles answered. "Summary of our lives,"I muttered and Stiles pointed at me in agreement as Scott smiled slightly. "You guys done stuff like this before?,"Liam asked, wide eyed. "Something dangerous or something idiotic?,"Stiles asked. "I think it's a yes to both,"Kira answered. "Definite yes especially idiotic with these two,"I pointed to the Alpha and human. "Hey!,"they both said offended as Liam and Kira smiled amused by us. "It's true! Remember the year we first met,"I fired back. "That is unfair we didn't know about the supernatural then,"Stiles justified. "Yeah but you didn't listen to the two experienced supernatural creatures,"I pointed out. "Too be honest you and Derek weren't the friendliest or easiest people to talk to back then,"Scott stated. "And you were scary! You still scare me, both of you,"Stiles flailed his arms around almost hitting me and Scott. I growled flashing my purple eyes and elongated teeth at him. He yelped as he jumped back into Scott's arms. Liam laughed as Scott and Kira looked amused.

"Why don't we get back to the plan?,"Kira asked. Liam's demeanor suddenly changed and I could smell all of his emotions about the plan. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to,"Scott assured as he noticed the same things I did. "I'm not scared,"Liam stubbornly stated. "Well then you're borderline idiotic,"Stiles placed his hand on Liam's shoulder. "Liam if this makes you feel uncomfortable then you really don't have to do this. You are still new to the supernatural world and there's still a lot you have to learn,"I told him softly as I held his hand in my own. I could feel Stiles and Scott's protective glares on our hands. "If you're doing this, I'm doing this. Being there for each other, rember?"Liam asked. I hesistantly looked at him before nodding and turning back to the plan. The three older kids stared at us and I glowed my eyes again. "Okay back to the plan,"Stiles squeeked,"If we do this we don't know what's coming for us, you know that right?" "How do we even know something's definitely coming for us?,"Kira asked. "Because the tape, in Garret's bag, said:"Visual Confirmation required,"Scott answered. "Simon said the same thing. He couldn't get paid by the Benefactor until he had proof that you guys were dead,"Stiles gestured to Scott and Kira. "So the idea is; what if you kill someone on the deadpool but you can't send the proof?,"Scott explained. "You don't get paid,"Kira answered. "How does that get us any closer to the Benefactor?,"Liam asked confused. "He still needs to know if the target is really dead,"Scott explained. "Especially if it's someone high on the list,"Stiles gave Scott a side ways glance and I knew he meant Scott. "So if he wants visual conformation,"Liam started. "He's gonna have to come get it himself,"Scott finished.