Episode 20

~Thalia's POV~

I walked into the police station ready to visit my dad and Chris. "Hi can I help you?,"deputy Parrish asked. "Sheriff Stilinski's out for the day and I don't-,"I cut him off with the puppy dog eyes and said:"Please?" "Alright fine but only for ten minutes,"he agreed. "Twenty?,"I bribed. "Fifteen,"he stated. "Deal,"I smiled. 

He got out of his chair and lead me to the cells. "Here ya go,"he stated as he opened the door. "Just so you know I would have settled for ten. I just wanted to see how far I can push you,"I informed him. He chuckled and shook his head as he leaned against the door. 

I turned to my dad. "Well well well I hope you've learned your lessons,"I teased them. They rolled their eyes at my comment and said at the same time:"You're enjoying this way too much." I laughed as the gave each other horrified looks. I then walked closer to the cage so that Parrish wouldn't be able to hear. "They're moving everything to Federal lock up by an armored car tonight," Chris informed me. I nodded. "The finger will be there as well as the scroll,"my dad told me. "Okay I'll tell the others. Don't worry we'll get it,"I smiled at them then turned it into a evil smirk as my eyes glowed and the temperature in the room raised. "Oh it's getting too warm in here I think I better get going. Love ya daddy, bye bye mr. Argent,"I still smirked evilly at them. "Lia!,"they both growled mad. "Enjoy your stay!,"I waved and turned smiling innocently at the deputy. He opened the door and let me through. We were standing outside when he turned to me and asked:"What did you do?" "Oh whatever do you mean deputy? I'm the most innocent person on the earth,"I smiled evilly at him before turning and skipping out the station calling a goodbye to him as I waved. 

I ran to the Argent's household taking back allies to make sure no one saw my wolf speed. As Allison opened the door Scott and the twins ran up behind me. "Allison's father said that all the Katashi evidence is being moved to Federal lock up by armored car tonight,"I informed. "Probably within the next few hours,"Allison added. "We're going to rob an armored car?,"Aiden asked. "Well... we're gonna try,"Lydia answered the same time I cheered:"Yay!" They all turned and gave me a look. "What? I've always wanted to do this,"I grinned. 

****

"This is a really bad plan,"Scott stated. "It's not that bad,"Lydia tried to be positive. "It's not that good either,"Aiden replied. "None of us know the route they are going to take so if Allison can get one of her dad's trackers on the car then we can track it,"Lydia said as we all looked at a map of Beacon Hills on her dad's desk. "So when it gets here,"Allison was interupted by Ethen:"Then we attack them." I laughed as the rest glared at him. "No your bikes will be in the middle of the road looking like you guys had an accident and when the driver gets out to help,"he cut Lydia off:"We attack them." "No!,"Allison and Lydia cried out as I laughed harder. "You'll distract him and Scott will break open the back door,"Lydia explained. "I hope,"Scott stated. "And Lia'll get Katashi"s finger,"Lydia explained. "It isn't his actual finger, is it?,"Aiden asked and Scott looked alarmed as I facepalmed. "Why don't we just go to Stilinski for help?,"Aiden asked. "Because if he gets caught then it's the Sheriff tampering with Federal evidence,"Scott stated. "And he's not here he took a day off,"I added. "Guys we can do this! We're losing Stiles, Lia and I's dads are in jail. We have to do this. 

****

Allison watched with her crossbow and made sure no one was there as she turned to Kira and said:"You're up." Kira nodded and ran to the car. She placed the tracker on it and turned it on just as the driver exited the building and she then hid behind the car's tyre. "Ok let's get out of here,"Parrsih who turned out to be the driver said. When he opened the door the smell of blood hit me and I whispered:"Blood." When he got the back of the car a man jumped out and knocked him out. "We have to do something,"Scott insisted."Who the hell is that wolf?,"I asked. "Tenkaid,"Allison answered.

Allison and Scott stepped forward to go talk to the guy as I went looking for the twins at the order of McCall.  I ran to them where I found them at the top of the building. "C'mon Scott, Kira and Allison are getting their asses handed to them,"I told them as they chuckled at my statement and all of us ran closer. "You have the eyes of an Alpha but where's the strength?,"he questioned. "Up here big guy,"I called as we shifted and jumped down the railing. The twins attacked first and he had a harder time beating them than Scott but he was still beating them. I used my magic and threw him against the wall and ran over to him grabbing him by the throat and holding him against the wall as he struggled to get out of my grip. "Aaaw did little red beat the big bad wolf?,"I teased refering to my red hoodie. I tightened my grip as I spoked in a deathly calm voice that even sent chills running through my spine:"You don't mess with my pack." "Stop,"Scott pleaded but I wasn't listening it was as if another part of me took control and I kinda liked it. "Stop!Lia!,"Scott shouted. "Stop!,"Lydia stated as the twins stepped up to help me finish him. "You want him to come after us?,"Ethen asked. "Scott we've seen guys like this. Trust us he's dangerous,"Aiden. "So are we and he looks smart enough to remember that,"Scott walks over and puts his hand on my shoulder and said:"Lia let go." I dropped him and he gasped for air on the ground. "Run!,"I growled and he took off running not looking back. Scott started protesting along with the rest of them that he got away with the scroll. "Oh hush how stupid do you think I am?."I asked as I held the finger that I snatched from him. I handed it to Scott and he took the scroll out and said pointedly at me:"We're here to save a life not end one." I huffed but nodded.

Aw damn