Episode 4

~Thalia's POV~

My dad dragged me out of bed an hour early to make sure my english teacher is okay. So that's why we're in her classroom,me leaning against the far wall resting my eyes , waiting for her to get here like stalkers.

I heard the door open and a shriek so I opened one eye to see her standing against the door with a pointerstick, I rolled my eyes and closed them again.

"What do you want?,"she asked in a scared voice:"Are you here to threaten me? Tell me no one's going to believe me? Try to scare me? Kill me?" "I was gonna see if you were okay?,"my dad asked softly. "Physically or emotionally?,"she asked. "Though I guess that presupposes that I was emotionally okay before any this and according to my therapist that's been debaidable for a long time." Why do I have to be stuck listening to my dad flirting with my english teacher?! What teenage girl would want to be in my position? "I think you are gonna be okay,"my dad answered. "Obviously you have never taught highschool in about twenty minutes I have to start two dozend teenagers on the crysable, one of them you are close to, and I have no idea what I am gonna say,"I open my eyes to see both of them looking at me. "Actually that is my daughter, Lia, and why don't you start by telling them that it's an-,"I spoke with my dad:"That it's an allogory for mcarthiusm." "If that's a subtle way at suggesting that I shouldn't say anything, because I won't,"she shook her head. My dad nodded his head to me signalling that we're leaving, he handed her the pointerstick he took from her back and we were about to exit the door when her voice stopped us:"Who are you?" My dad hesitated a bit before answering:"I'm Derek." "Jennifer,"she called. "And I'll see you third period, ms. Blake,"I told her as I exited the door after my father. "Well my dear father you have a crush on my english teacher and I have to go to crosscountry practise,"I waved kissed his cheeck as he rolled his eyes at me and ran to the lockerroom to change into my running gear, that consists of my black and pink sportsbra that says: This beauty is a beast and my black and pink pants as well as my jacket.

The trail

I went and stould next to Isaac as he ties his shoes when two werewolf scents hit my nose and I looked up to see the twins coming to stand next to us. I could sence the anger radiating off of Isaac. Coach blew the whistle and everyone started running. Isaac stould up about to chase them but I grabbed his hand and Scott his shoulder and said:"Isaac." "It's them,"is all he says as he ripped his arms off of us and ran off and Scott yelled for him to wait but it was too late and both of us ran after him. We over took everyone and I heard Mason yell:"Hey Lia wait!" I ignored him and we continued to chase them.

Once I got there they were starting to beat up Isaac and Aiden said:"Hey Ethen I always forget how many bones in the humanbody?" "I don't know let's count,"Ethen answered and was about to break his arm but I jumped and kicked his jaw knocking him down as Scott finally apeared and said:"That's one." The guys all shifted and I just extended my claws as we got ready to fight when we heard an earslpitting scream.

All of us ran in that direction and came face to face with a deadbody. I gasped and Isaac pulled me into his chest. "It's him, isn't it?,"Stiles asked. Sheriff Stilinski apeared and started ordering the kids out of the way. "You heard the man nothing to see here! Probably just some homeless kid,"Coach called out. "Coach!,"Scott called to him:"He was a senior." Coach gasped and said:"He wasn't on the team, was he?" A girl ran up and started screaming, probably his girlfriend or something.

"Did you see the way the twins looked at him?,"Isaac asked. "Yeah like they had no idea what happened?,"Stiles sarcastically answered. "Nah nah they knew,"Isaac declined Stiles' answer. "The kid was strangled with a garrate alright! Am I the only one recoginsing the lack of werewolfatood in these murders?,"Stiles asked. "Oh you think it's a coincidence that they turn up and people start dying?,"Isaac retorted. "Well no but I still don't think it's them!,"Stiles defended. They both looked to us for answers. "Scott?,"Isaac questioned. "What team?" "I don't know yet,"he answered and by the looks he was getting this should be hilarious. "You don't know yet?,"Stiles asked. "Well he's got a point,"Scott nodded in Isaac's direction. "Seriously dude! Human sacrifises?,"Scott asked. "Scott your eyes turn into yellow glowsticks and hair literally grows from your cheecks and then will immediately disapear and if I were to stab you right now it would just magically heal! Not to mention this one who's eyes turn purple and can do anything you can do but is also a witch, who can do magic yet you have trouble grasping human sacrifises?,"Stiles asked. "He's got a good point too,"Scott stated."I don't care they killed that kid, they killed the girl that saved me and I'm gonna kill them too,"Isaac stated. "Wait what do you think?,"Stiles asked. "Lia?,"all three turned to me. "Well uh I kinda think that both of you are right and wrong,"I told them:"What?,"they asked in unison."What if it's like the omega from last year? The one, who Gerard used too declare war. I mean what if, and this is a big if, someone or something we know nothing about is actually declaring war against the Alpha pack and we are just pawns that both teams want either on their side or out of the way?,"I explained. They all just stared at me. "It was just a suggestion!,"I proclaimed. "And it's the option I'm going with,"Scott said and I smiled as the other two agreed that it's probable. "Let's just go back to school,"I grabbed Isaac's hand and we left them behind.