Episode 3

Lia's POV:

Walking into school I had one mission and that was to find my best gay friend and apologize profusely for ignoring him

It was quite easy to spot him and I didn't even take notice of the group of freshmen surrounding him. "Mason!,"I called gaining all of there attention. "Mase!,"I literally jumped on the poor guy as I gripped him in a hug. "I'm so sorry! I was just so busy with family stuff, I didn't get the chance to speak to you,"I replied my well rehearsed lie. He laughed:"It's fine Lia. I could see you were off but I'm glad to have you back." Someone cleared their throat behind me and I turned to see a boy slightly taller than me with short dirty blonde hair and amazing blue eyes, next to him was a taller guy with blonde hair and blue eyes and his arm was wrapped around a dark skinned girl with brown eyes. "Guys this is my best girl friend, Thalia Hale, but she prefers Lia. Lia these are my new friends Garret and Violet,"I smiled at them and they smiled back:"Nice to meet you." "You too,"they replied in sync. "And this is my best guy friend, Liam Dunbar,"I smiled at him and he flashed his pearly whites at me. "It's great to finally officially meet you since this idiot won't stop talking about you,"Liam greeted with a warm smile. I laughed and replied:"Same. Finally I know who he's talking about." "Oh great now you two are gonna gang up on me,"Mason threw his hands up in exasperation. "You better watch your back Mase,"I teased with a sneaky grin. "Anyway we are heading to the Lacrosse field. These two want to practise a bit before try-outs later. Do you want to come?,"she asked. "Sure,"I replied and we all walked towards the field where they would show us what they can do.

***
Stiles' POV:

"Of course you're still team captain. You got your grades up just like Coach told you too, right?,"I assured my paranoid best friend. "Yeah but he never told me I was back on the team, he just told me to show up for try-outs today,"he replied as we walked towards the lacrosse field. "We've got bigger things to deal with anyway. Did you tell Argent yet?,"I asked. "I texted him but he didn't get back to me,"I looked at him like he was insane, which I think he just might be:"You told him his sister came back from the dead over a text?" He sighed and nodded:"I didn't have the money to call France." I nodded my head in understanding as I said:"Yeah you think you got money problems. Try paying for a MRI and a visit to Eichen House" "Another notice?,"Scott asked and I sighed:"Yeah and this one said 'FINAL'. Now what the hell are we even doing here? Weve got like 117 Million problems and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team isn't one." Scott's eyes were on something and I was about to call him out for not listening to me when he said:"It is now."

I turned to see three freshmen playing: two were shooting and one was in goal. No matter how the two shooters shot the goalie kept catching the balls not missing one. "Who the hell is that?,"I asked as the kid took off his helmet and the other guy said:"Nice Liam. You might just be our first ever freshmen captain." The 'Liam' kid then walked over to another very very very familiar kid and started talking to her. "Is he flirting with Lia?,"Scott asked flabbergasted. "Yeah. Maybe we should practise, just a little,"I agreed with him as we walked to the field. "I don't like him flirting with her,Stiles. She's part of the pack and like our little sister,"Scott growled through clenched teeth. "I know I don't like it too but we'll corner him after we practised,"I replied with just as much distaste in my tone.