Episode 11

~Thalia's POV~

I sat up gasping for air and my eyes glowing. I slowly stood up and tried to walk but rammed into an invisible forcefield. I banged my hands on it trying to get passed it but that's when I realised she spiked the substance she used to make the circle with mountainash."When I get my hands on that minx I am going to rip out her pelvis and feed it to her,"I growled as I slammed my hand on the barrier again. "Okay breath Lia. There has to be a way out or something,"I growled. "Thalia? Thalia Hale?,"I heard a familiar voice and spun around to see Melissa and sheriff Stilinski. "Guardians,"I whispered as my eyes widen. "Hey are you Isaac's girlfriend?,"Melissa asked. I nodded and said:"Call me Lia. Thalia's my nanna." "Okay Lia do you know where we are?,"the sheriff asked me. I looked around and gasped as I stumbled backwards and fell on my knees, tears starting to stream. "Do you know this place?,"Melissa asked gently. "M-my da-dad killed my mom here,"I stated through sobs. "What?,"they asked in sync. "He had too,"I told them. They looked at me confused. "She was dying from a werewolf bite and begged my dad to end the pain and he did,"I explained and they gave me sad looks.

The doors opened and Chris was dragged in by Jennifer and I glared at her as she sent me a wink and tied him up and grabbed every weapon he had on him and left.

I focused my magic on Chris as I tried to wake him up sooner. My eyes were glowing and I had my hand stretched out towards the hunter and after a few seconds he gasped awake and I fell onto my back since that small spell took that much out of me. "You okay over there?,"the sheriff asked. "Chris? It's Chris, right?,"Melissa asked. "Uh yeah,"Chris nodded. "Shit,"I cursed and all of them turned to me as my nose started bleeding. Chris got a good look of the place and began humourlessly laughing. "Is it just me or has somebody else also been here?,"the sheriff asked. "Years and years ago,"he answered and then started looking for his weapon in his boot:"Hate to disapoint you but we watched her take you ankle knife." He then tried to get the knife in his sleeve as Melissa said:"And the knife that's in your sleeve." He then tried his other sleeve as I said:"And the switchblade in your other sleeve and it doesn't help that I'm completely and utterly useless since I'm too weak to do magic and to shift." Chris then tried to reach for the tazer in his jacketpocket but got stopped by the doors opening amd Jennifer saying:"And the tazer in your jacketpocket." I sat upright groaning as she walked down the stairs:"Argent. The french word for silver." She tried to clean his wound but he moved his head causing him to tsk at him and force his head still as she cleaned off the blood. "Interesting how truth becomes altered by legend. When it's not actually the metal silver that kills werewolves but the family. What's the Argent code again? We hunt those who hunt us? I hope you don't mind if I borrow it for a little while since I've been hunted myself-,"Chris cut her off:"Don't pretend like we have the same cause. I don't kill innocent people." "That's why they call it a sacrifise and I wished it work another way but think about what you're doing: You are making this town, even this world saver for your children. Well most of them,"she turned to Scott's mom. She then turned to me:"I need your daddy's help and since he's not going to budge, because I have you I'm gonna give you back." "My dad will never help a lying, phsycotic evil bitch like you,"I snapped. "Maybe but if it keeps you alive then he'll do anything and besides he had no problem to rock my world a few times," she smirked at me and I glared at her growling. "Aaw c'mon you're just a little puppy with extra witchy mojo,"she smirked before taking something out of her pocket and before I could re-act she blew wolfsbane in my face and I was out cold.

~Third person's POV~

The parents watched as Jennifer took out a blade and carved a carving into the young girl's forehead that glowed a bright purple before grabbing her and dragging her away.

The three Hales, one is unconcious, were in the loft trying to figure out a way to get Lia back and if they could save Cora when they heard a pop and turned to see their youngest family member on the bed with a glowing purple mark on her forehead. Peter and Derek rushed forward and tried to wake her up but she remained unconcious. They searched for any sighns that show she is in pain but to them it looked like she was in a peacefull slumber. "What's wrong with her?,"Derek asked. "Just like Lydia said: Jennifer is using her powers,"Peter answered.

There was a knock at the door and Derek turned to Peter to answer it and the former alpha rolled his eyes as he went to answer the door.

As the door opened he came face to face with the young banshee, who whispered:"You."

"Me,"he whispered back.

"You,"she said again.

"Me,"he sighed as he stared at the ground before looking at her again. "Derek! We have a visitor,"he called to the Alpha and moved out of the way for her to enter.

"You don't know where it is but Stiles said you've been there,"Lydia snapped after she told him the parents were in the rootcellar and asked them where it is. "We have but after a few memorable experiences there Thalia, Derek's mother, my older sister decided that she didn't ever want us to go back, she knew how dangerous it was and took the memory from us,"Peter explained to her after stealing a glance at his nephew. "Then how are we supposed to find it?,"asked the redheaded teen. Peter shrugged in response. Lydia left the Hales at that.

Peter and Derek were switching between the hybrid under a spell and the sick werewolf. Cora started convulsing in pain again and both Hale men walked over to her as Derek sat next to her and Peter stould behind him. "It's gotta be now. I don't have a choice,"Derek statet refering to what Peter told him about curing Cora by taking away her pain. "You always have choice it's wether or not you can live with the consiquenses of facing Kali as a beta,"Peter told him. "Yeah but it's not just the fullmoon coming it's the Lunar Eclipse we'll all be powerless,"Derek reminded. "Except your daughter which means Jennifer will also have her power,"Peter told him. Derek didn't answer and instead grabbed Cora's hand and arm and took her pain away. Peter watched as Derek let out a roar as his eyes changed from a seering red to a vibrant blue.

It worked.

Cora's healed.

Derek's a beta.