Episode 17

~Thalia's POV~

I woke up in a clean loft and after having a relaxing shower, one of the firsts in a long time, I got ready for my first day back at school. Joy! I haven't even told Mason I'm back yet. I can't wait for that little conversation! Wow I'm full of sarcasm this morning.

My dad dropped me at school early, because I had to get my schedule and locker number

My dad dropped me at school early, because I had to get my schedule and locker number. I already got that and got away from the principle's 'welcome back' speech. I exited the school and saw the person I wanted to. "Mase!,"I shouted. The African American gay bestfriend of mine spun around and a shocked expression formed on his face. "Lia!,"he called out. "Surprise,"I grinned. He tackled me in a hug and squeezed the life out of me. "You're back!,"he exclaimed. "I'm back,"I confirmed. "How was your trip?,"he questioned. "Oh it was just...electrifing,"I didn't lie completely... I then saw Scott ariving and the twins on either side of him. "Listen Mase I got to talk to Scott and the twins but I'll call you later and we can hang out,"I smiled up at him. "Yeah no sure just leave me. Your bestfriend alone again,"he pretended to be hurt. "Stop acting you are one of the most popular freshmen. So hah,"I told him. "Says you! The freshmen girl who's in a group full of juniors. Not to mention the group consists not only the Lydia Martin but the captain of the lacrosse team aswell,"he shot back. "Well I am awesome,"I grinned as he rolled his eyes. I kissed his cheeck before turning and walking to the wolves.

"You guys going to be doing this all day?,"Scott questioned."All day,"Ethen replied. "All night,"Aiden added."Is this about being apart of my pack?,"Scott questioned them. "This is about you being the target of demonic ninja's,"Aiden stated. "You mean the demonic ninja's that pulled swords out of their chests and completely kicked our asses,"I questioned and their heads snapped to me. "Yeah! Those demonic ninja's,"Aiden agreed. "I don't need anyone to protect me,"Scott denied. "They were looking right at you when the sun came up,"Ethen reminded. "And they also disapeared,"Scott shot down again. "Argent thinks they only come out at night,"Scott explained to us. "Since this is our first experience with demonic ninja's we're thinking we should play it safe,"Ethen stated. "All day,"Aiden stated. "And all night,"Scott muttered. "Looks like you got yourself a posse Scott,"I grinned and he rolled his eyes and climbed off of his bike and gave me a hug.

I walked to my locker that was right accross from Scott's quickly put my books in and walked back over to the three older boys. "Okay one thing first we need to talk to Stiles and tell him everything that happened last night without you,"Scott ordered. "No,"Aiden stated. "Yes and I don't want you listening in. No wolf hearing,"Scott Alpha'd them. "How would you even know?,"Aiden asked. "Sweeties he's a true Alpha and I'm a witch and werewolf hybrid. You have no idea what we can do,"I told them with an evil smirk as Scott nodded at me in thanks with a smirk of his own.

****

"So then she starts talking about phosfers and the key having chemicals on it, right? So that made me think of the chemistry closet and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in,"Stiles had a lot of adderall he was rambling but suddenly stopped and staired at the board before saying:"It's gone." He took out his keys and walked towards the closet as he said:"Okay it doesn't matter though. I still got the key." He fumbled with his keys staring in confusion as he muttered:"What the hell? I- I had it here. I had it here this morning." I was staring at the youngest Stilinski confused and concerned. "The key you were talking about last night?,"Scott asked. "Yeah! Yeah I showed it to you, right? Didn't I show it to you?,"he asked hesitantly. "No you just told me about it I never actually saw it,"Scott answered. Scott looked towards the board and his normal idea face came on. "Alright I was here a couple of hours ago and the messaged left to Barrow spelling Kira's name was right there on the board in my handwriting and I had the key to the chemistry closet,"Stiles explained. "So you unlocked the chemistry closet so that Barrow can hide in it from the cops and then you wrote him a message to kill Kira?,"I questioned him. "I know, I know I know how it sounds but look at this. This is a newspaper article that came out about Barrow when they caught him about the trapperbomb that he used. See this? This is what he did: He put nuts, bolts and screws and then he hid the bomb and the detanator in a box that he wrapped as a gift. What does that sound like to you?,"Stiles asked frantic. "Coach,"Scott stated. "What?,"I asked and they explained to me the prank they pulled on Coach for Mischief Night. "The joke you played on Coach,"I trailed off. "That was my idea! Remember that was my idea! That can't be a coincidence,"Stiles whispered. "I think you're right,"I agreed. "I don't wanna sound like I'm trying to tell you that you're wrong but I don't think that you're trying to kill people either,"Scott stated. "It was here. It was all here,"Stiles muttered as he stared at the board and scrunched up the paper in his hand. "Stiles are you feeling okay? You're looking really tired,"I placed my hand on his arm as I questioned him concerned. "Yeah I'm fine. I just haven't been...sleeping really,"he whispered as he turned back to us his eyes red from exaustion. "Why don't you go home? Take a sick day or something?,"Scott recommended and I agreed with him. "Come on Stilinski let me escort you to your Jeep,"I pushed him towards the door and dragged him with me out to Roscoe before joining Scott and the twins. "Did you tell him?,"Ethen questioned as we speed walked through the corriders. "Nah he's got enough on his mind right now,"Scott answered. "Well if they're coming for you in a few hours then so do you,"Aiden stated. "What if it's not you?,"I questioned and they stopped staring at me. "What if you're not the one they want?,"I mumbled thinking of another person they could want. "Who else is there?,"Ethen asked and just then the girl I was thinking about walked down the stairs and Scott stared at her in realisation. "Kira,"I told the twins. "Well I gotta go ,I got Math,"I spinned around and skipped off to class like if we weren't facing a new supernatural threat.

****

My dad picked me up after school and instead of going home we were following around Scotty and the new chick that I still haven't even talked to: Kira.

"I feel like a spy,"I told my dad after I've finished all my homework and placed my bag at my feet and stare at Scott's house. "You? You're not the one that's been following him all day without him knowing,"my dad stated with a huff. "Yeah he really needs to focus more on his abilities,"I stated. "Uh huh,"my dad stated. "Some true Alpha huh?,"I mumbled and my dad started laughing and I joined in.

As we calmed down we notices the ninja's appear outside the house. We heard a scream. I ran out my dad behind me and kicked open the frontdoor and slid it landing in a fighting position and roared shifted, my dad next to me in the same position. Scott roared aswell and we started fighting them as Scott shouted:"Mom the ash!" A ninja apeared behind Kira and I jumped and kicked it away from her as the twins jumped through the windows. A new ninja apeared and started fighting them as I fought my own. I jumped up as he tried to cut my legs and kicked it in the face sending him staggering backwards. It came at me again and stabbed at my stomach but I crouched and kicked it's legs out from under it. I glanced around and saw everyone struggling so I thought I try something and lifted my hand, my eyes glowed an even brighter purple and I started pushing them back. "Mom now!,"Scott shouted and with one last grunt and thrust of my hands they tumbled out of the house and Melissa closed the mountainash barrier and they couldn't enter. I staggered backwards a bit dizzy and my dad gripped my arms steading me. Kira walked over to the barrier and we all watched as she lifted her hand and touched the barrier but it shocked her just like every other supernatural creature. "All the base boards are ashwood?,"my dad questioned. "Yeah. Yeah it was Deaton's idea,"Scott explained before he realised something:"Where the hell did you two come from?!" "Been following you,"I answered. "For how long?,"he asked in disbelief. "All day,"my dad remarked and we both walked off into the house. "Scott this isn't good!,"Melissa called and I walked there. "Need to call for back up,"Agent McCall muttered. "How bad is it?,"Scott asked frightened. "With the way that his arm is rotated the tendant looks torn, he could be on his way to a collapsed lung,"Melissa explained. "Mom those things aren't going to leave until the sun's up,"Scott explained. "With the way he's bleeding, he's not gonna make it that long. We gotta get him to a hospital,"Melissa ordered. "Should we call Stiles' dad?,"Scott questioned. "I don't know. Is that just gonna get more people hurt?,"Melissa asked. "Maybe. I don't think guns work on them,"Scott stated. "Then what does?!,"Melissa asked. "Nothing we know of but I can help. I can heal him just enough to slow the blood and make the wound less fatal as to not draw any suspicion and erase the part of his memory where I healed him,"I told them. They turned staring at me wide-eyed. "What I practised,"I shrugged and walked over kneeling next to mr. McCall and placed my hands above his wound as I imagined his wound healing a bit. My eyes glowed and I travelled into his mind and locked up his memories of me healing him.

****

I walked back down and joined the wolves and Kira. "I wasn't going to hurt her,"Aiden defended himself. "Not yet,"my dad stated and pulled me closer to him as I rested my head on his chest fatigue already creeping up. "Why do you two think we're here? For study group? We're hear to protect Scott,"he explained. "We're trying to fight for him,"Ethen added. "I'm sure you are,"my dad started. "I'm sure you'd kill for him,"I added. "But are you willing to die for him?,"my dad completed. It worries and freaks me out sometimes at how insinc we are.

The creatures started banging on the barrier trying to find a weak spot. "What are they doing?,"Scott asked. "Testing for weaknesses,"I replied. Glasses and plates smashed to the floor as the house shook. Two of them focused in on a spot and started aplying pressure to it. "And they found one,"I muttered. "Guys we have a problem,"Ethen declared as one's hand moved through the barrier. Scott called Allison as the ninja slowly started entering and asked for information. "I'm right, aren't I? They're looking for me,"Kira questioned frightened. "They're looking for a dark spirit and I know it's not you,"Scott told her and I would have aaw'ed if it weren't for our situation. "Scott we're gonna have to do something!,"I called. They burst through the barrier and walked in, swords drawn. "Don't do anything,"Scott ordered. "Is he serious?,"Aiden questioned as the things advanced. "I said don't do anything,"Scott declared. He and Kira held hands as the ninja's did the same thing they did to me and my dad to Scott and Kira and we just watched. They had the same marks behind their ears as well and the creatures vanished into black smoke.

"Now I can go to bed!,"I cheered and jumped on my dad's back and he rolled his eyes but carried me out anyway and before we even reached the car I was off in my own personal universe.