Episode 8

~Thalia's POV~

Boyd's gone. Another family member I lost. Another person I cared about gone. Another pack member gone. Everytime I get close to someone or my dad gets close to someone they die or get hurt and it feels like we are cursed.

I couldn't speak to anyone. I couldn't look at anyone. The guilt I feel for not being able to heal him it's eating away at my insides and it's overpowering my emotions. I could have come with Boyd and Isaac to protect my dad but instead I chose to stay with my aunt Cora. I was so stupid.

How does my dad feel? Boyd's the second person my dad really cares about that he had to kill. The first was my mom.

Mom.

I mis her although I can't really remember her.

My hand clenched around the necklace I've had ever since I was a year old, it's a locket with a picture of her and my dad the day I was born inside.

A knock on my door snapped me out of my thoughts and I knew it was Isaac. "Come in,"I whispered to him and he opened the door with two mugs of hot coco.

 "Come in,"I whispered to him and he opened the door with two mugs of hot coco

I gave him a week smile and he closed the door and sat on my bed. "Hey,"he whispered and handed me a cup. "Thanks,"I replied. He gazed at the necklace and then up to me:"Who's that?" "My mom, dad and me,"I told him. "Yeah? Tell me about her," he asked. "I can't even remember her. I only know about the stories my dad told me,"I stated. "Then what do you remember?,"he asked me. "I remember a song she used to play me on her violin. It was the only thing that could make me go to sleep. My dad recorded it for when she wouldn't be here and the next day she was bit by an Alpha, Ennis, and the bite didn't take. I was one year old. Peter was the one that told Ennis about my mom and when my dad got there he was too late and she was already bit. My dad took her to some place called the rootcellar and she begged him to kill her to stop the pain and he did. That's why his eyes turn blue. If you take the life of an innocent your eyes turn from a glowing gold to a piercing blue. Like mine was,"I told him. "You killed someone?,"he asked. "Yeah. It was a few years ago. I didn't have controll on a fullmoon and I knocked my dad unconcious broke the chains and ran into the woods and I killed a hunter that was on his first hunt. He was only twenty-five,"I whispered and Isaac brought me into a hug. "My mom was from a witch line and she was strong but she hadn't developed her powers yet. When I was born I wasn't supposed to make it but my mom without knowing what she was doing gave me her powers and healed me,"I explained. "Why was Ennis in town I thought the Hale's were the only werewolves?,"He changed the subject from my mother when he saw that I was on the verge of breaking down again. "There was a war between the werewolves and the hunters, because one of Ennis' young beta's killed two hunters and they killed him. Ennis wanted revenge and called upon the packs the Alpha's of each pack came to one Alpha in particular for help and that was my nanna, Thalia, she could turn herself into a real wolf. She didn't wanna help him and Deucalion wanted peace-,"he snorted-,"I know hard to believe but he did. Him and his pack tried to make a deal with Gerard to make peace but Gerard dubbelcrossed them and poisened all of them with wolfsbane and killed them but he didn't kill Deucalion. He blinded him by plunging an arrow in each eye and soon after that he killed one of his betas and that's when he started the alpha pack. Now they're back and trying to kill the people I care about again! Erica and Boyd are already gone,"I explained to him and he grabbed my face and wiped the tears under my eyes. I didn't even realise I was crying. He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to him as we layed down on my bed in each other's arms. "Boyd's not your fault. You tried but you couldn't do anything. No one blames you and all of us love you and none of us wants to see you like this,"he told me. "Your mom saved you and she loves you, because you have a purpous in this world and it's not finished yet,"he told me. "I love you,"I whispered to him. "I love you more,"he told me. "Not even close,"I whispered and I smiled at him and he kissed me and I kissed back.