Home

Au*

Okay so I can't believe it! The last chapter is here.

I know that I procrastinated a LOT during the writing of this story and that there are some mistakes.

I also have to be honest and say that I kept pushing this back since I didn't want it to end.

THANK YOU ALL!!!

This story surprised me so much with how well it did and it's thanks to all of you.

Love you all so much
Mari
xxx

~Lia's POV~

It wasn't long until Jackson and Ethan joined us in the library.

"So what was it like?,"Stiles asked me. "Well it turns out I was actually on the other side,"I told them. "The what?,"Malia asked. "It's where every supernatural and every human that died a supernatural death goes,"I told them,"I saw Allison, Aiden, Erica, Boyd, Aunty Laura, Nana Thalia, Mom and Grandma Mariana." They all looked shocked. "They miss all of you and wanted me to say that they are proud of you,"I told them.

The smiles on their faces made my heart clench. If only they could have talked to them on their own.

xxx

We decided to go to the hospital where everyone else was. My thoughts started swirling in my brain and my nerves started kicking in, because I knew that Liam was going to be there. I honestly had no clue as to how he was going to react to seeing me. I still loved him with everything in me but I know that he fell for that other girl, Hayden. It kills me to know that I might have lost him to someone else like I did Isaac but if he loves her more and then me, I can't stand in the way of his way of happiness.

As we pulled up to the hospital my nerves kicked up even more and that's when my dad turned to me. "You know that kid still loves you with every fibre of his being. He was in a relationship with Hayden but he told me how it wasn't the same and it would never be the same with anyone else. He loves you, Lia. He will be so happy to see you pup,"I smiled at my dad as he kissed my head. "Thank you for keeping in touch with him and making sure he was okay while I was on that little trip,"I hugged him. "I knew you'd kick my ass if I didn't watch out for him,"my dad shrugged. "Damn right,"he grinned at my words.

Right before we were about to enter the hospital Stiles stopped us. "Woah! We need some kind of big reveal. You basically just came back from the dead at the exact time we needed you the most to help us kick some ass plus you're a Hale. You live to be dramatic,"Stiles exclaimed. "Well he's not wrong,"Peter pointed out and I shrugged in agreement.

"Alright Stilinski what do you have in mind?,"I asked Stiles who grinned and said:"Okay so..."

xxx

You know it doesn't surprise me that this was Stiles' plan. It's a little cringy for my taste but it has that dramatic flare.

"How did you guys stop that thing?,"Parrish asked.

I was listening in around the corner from them. The part of the pack that was in the high school and already knew about me were on one side of the hallway and the other part that had been at the school and at Eichen House were standing on the otherside. A big enough space in between for my "reveal".

"We had a little surprising...,"Scott started. "Amazing...,"Lydia continued. "Annoying...,"Peter added as I rolled my eyes. "Badass...,"Malia said. "Hybrid help that kicked the Anuk-ite's ass so hard it turned microscopic!,"Stiles shouted out.

Show time

I felt my magic surround me in a mist and then my stomach started twisting as I teleported inbetween the pack. The mist thinned out and I stood infront of my pack. "Did ya miss me?,"I asked them.

Multiple surprised and confused sounds were heard but one faint whisper of my name caught my attention the most. "Hi,"I whispered back. "Lia!,"he called out loud and ran up to me, picking me up in his arms as he spun me around before placing a much welcomed kiss to my lips.

After we pulled away he pulled me into his chest and hugged me as he whispered varies forms of 'I missed you'.

"If you don't want to lose that hands I suggest you step back lover boy and give the rest of us a chance to greet her,"Chris called out. I laughed as Liam pulled his hands away extremely fast with a pout on his lips.

I ran towards Chris and hugged him as I pulled away I told him:"The coma that I was in actually placed me in the overside. It's a place where every supernatural and someone that died a supernatural death goes to. I saw Boyd, Erica, Aiden and Allison." I watched as his eyes widened and he placed his hand on his mouth in shock. "She says her and Victoria are happy and so proud of you and that they love you,"he pulled me in for another hug as tears fell down his face.

"My turn!,"I heard my best friend call and I was picked up in Mason's arms. "Mase!,"I called wrapping my arms around him and laughing as he spinned us.

After greeting everyone and officially meeting the new members of the pack I had to sit down and explain everything to them that happened. They were understandbly extremely shocked.

xxx

Dad and I got in the car and drove towards the place Scott wanted everyone to meet.

"Oh I love this car so much more than the other one,"I told Dad as he started the it. He just shook his head with a smile on his face.

We got to the place and climbed out of the car to see Scott and the guy, Alec.

"Are they all uh, different?,"Alec asked. "Some of them are,"Scott nodded,"Some can do things you'd never believe and others might only be human but they make up for it by being really smart or really good in a fight."

"Who are they?,"Alec asked. "My friends. My pack. And you can be with us if you want. But you're gonna have to fight,"Scott told him.

"Against Monroe?,"he asked. "And everyone that follows her,"Scott informed.

"She said she'd find me. That she'd hunt me down and kill me. She didn't care how old I was. She said I was a monster,"He told Scott.

"You're not a monster, you're a werewolf. Like me,"Scott told him.

We all walked together in the pouring rain and I couldn't help but smile. I was with my family, my pack. Right where I belong.

Liam slipped his arm around my waist and I smiled up at him.

"Remove it or lose it,"my dad called out and I laughed.

No matter what I go through or how old I get, he will always be protective over His Daughter.