Episode 18

~Thalia's POV~

My phone started buzzing on the table and I groaned as I reached for it and answered:"This better be life or death or it's gonna be your death." Scott's voice sounded through the phone and he answered frantically:"Lia! Stiles is missing! You and your dad have to help!" "Okay I'm coming! We'll meet up with you,"I hung up the phone and through a hoodie and trainers on before running to my dad's room and jumped on his bed. He groaned annoyed. "Get up! Stiles is missing!,"I shouted frantically.  "What?!,"he called before waiting for my reply he pulled on jeans and a shirt and we started running out of the loft.

Hospital roof

Isaac and Scott joined us on the roof. "He's not here,"my dad stated. "Not anymore,"I added. "Do you mean the whole building?,"Scott asked. "Gone,"my dad replied. "I'll go tell Stilinski,"Isaac volunteerd. "See if you can find Allison she's not answering her phone,"Scott ordered. Isaac took off running and Scott walked to our side. "Notice how strong his scent is up here?,"I questioned him. "You ever heard of chemo signals?,"my dad elaborated. Scott shakes his head and I explained:"Chemical signals that communicate emotionally.  Just our sweat can give off anger, fear...disgust." My dad smiled down at me proudly and I smiled up at him as he continued tutoring Scott:"Take a deep breath.  Tell us what you feel." Scott did as told:"Stress." "Anxiety, "I made his statement more accurate.  "What was he doing up here?,"Scott asked. "I don't know,"we answered simultaneously. "There was definitely some kind of struggle,"my dad observed. "With who?,"the true alpha questioned. "Himself,"I answered.

***

They found Stiles and now I am sitting on the roof of Stiles' Jeep as my dad jump started it. "So do you think it was just sleep walking or there's something more to it?,"Aiden asked getting out of my dad's car. "In this town there's always something more,"my dad answered and I snorted in agreement. "What if I told you I know something more?,"Aiden questioned and I raised my eyebrows in sync with my dad and sometimes I find it freaky how alike we are. "I kinda overheard,"-I cleared my throat,"-I listened in on Stiles talking to Scott and he thinks he was the one that wrote that message on the chemistry board. The message telling Barrow to kill Kiran,"he informed us. "You think Stiles,-"I interrupted my dad:"Skinny, defenceless Stiles,-"my dad continued:"Is the nogitsune? A powerful dark spirit." "I'm not the only one thinking it, I'm just the only one saying it,"he stated. "The thing wants to posses someone and it chooses Stiles? Why not choose someone bigger, stronger, someone with a little more...power,"my dad tried to further his point. He then connected the two grabby thingies and it made an electrical shock.

SCHOOL

My dad dropped me off at school and I turned to him and asked:"What are you planning? " "Just going to get Kira to show me precisely what happened that night,"he answered. I opened my mouth but he cut me off:"No. You have already missed enough school. Go have a normal day with Mason and I'll tell you everything tonight." "You sure?,"I questioned. " Yeah,"he answered.  "Okay then bye,"I kissed his cheeck and then jumped out of the car and ran into school going straight to Mason with the only intention I have is to spend a normal day with my human friend, because the supernatural is sturing up again and I don't know when I'll have another one like this.