Darkiplier

~~3rd Person POV~~

On the 31st of October, many people from different societies, cultures and countries will all dress up in 'spooky' costumes to celebrate Halloween. So, as Mark Iplier and Jack Septic-Eye (A/N= YESH!) walked down the road, all they saw was people dressed in crazy costumes. They had been out drinking that night to celebrate Jack hitting 13,000,000 subs on Halloween. He had moved to L.A. to, hopefully, start a new life after Signe [his girlfriend] broke up with him. So him and Mark had been bunking down in their shared apartment.

"Soo, what're we gunna doo tonight," Jack slurred, accent thick as butter from the alcohol intake.

"I was thinking that we could just chill and watch a mooovie, then we will probably make a mistake we'll reeegret."

"Yeah, sounds loike us!" the green haired man agreed and grabbed onto Mark's arm for support. "Surry..."

"Dats okay, c'mon...le's gu hume..."

~~Mark's POV~~

I pull the sexy Irishman into the house and flop him on the sofa. It may be the alcohol talking, but has he grown more attractive? Or does alcohol just make me horny? Who cares...?

"You want coffee?" I ask, ruffling with his hair.

"Nah, being drunk I can get awae with murder~" he chuckles and crosses his legs. I have a little sneak peak and see that there is a definite dent in his trousers. Is he aroused too?

Oh no, the worst feeling is overcoming me. My head throbs. Heart pumps. I can feel scary convulsions overtake me. No! Please not Dark! It's only on Halloween that this demon can escape me. Dark Iplier can manipulate me to do anything that he wants. Fill his every need...

I can't think straight. No, I gotta fight back I-

~~Dark's POV~~

Welcome to my world now Mark. I can taste tension in the air with my scent-tracker and look at the suddenly delicious man in front of me. He's been able to control me for 2 years, to stop me from fulfilling what he wants. He wants this gorgeous man in front of me.

"H-hey Mark, you don't look to good. Are you okay?" he says inquisitively.

"Well, I will be in a minute~" I lean in closer, closer until I can taste his yummy breath on my tongue. He tastes like a mixture of whiskey, mint and chocolate.

"W-what do you-" he gets interrupted by my lips on his. I can finally fully satisfy everything he's always wanted. This man...he even affects me...

~~Jack's POV~~

I gasp and freeze at the phenomenal feeling of his lips against mine. I can't bring myself to move. But soon, the motion forces me to. His tongue caresses the inside of my lips and I grant him entrance, not even challenging him because I know I'll never win. I let him explore every crevice and area of my mouth, muffling groans as the pleasure courses through me.

"You taste amazing Baby~" Huh, Mark would never make that comment, right? He continues 'tasting' me slowly. Taking his sweet-ass time to please us both. His left hand fiddles about unbuttoning my plaid shirt, while his right pushes me down flat on the sofa with him straddling me.

He creates well-needed friction between us by grinding on me oh so painfully slowly. After exploring my neck for my sweet spot, he licks down my chest all the way down to my V-line. Where my breath hitches.

~~Dark's POV~~

I am giving Mark more pleasure than he has ever had or needed. The man underneath me has an aura, of total innocence and childishness. Halloween's the only night I can do this. I rub myself against his member and struggle to hold in my own groans.