The Shopkeeper

~~Third Person POV~~

Mark Fischbach had owned his game shop for four years now and was very successful at what he did. Mainly females came into the shop, not to buy games, but to squeal and admire Mark's gorgeous features. He had the most chocolate brown eyes, the softest red hair, a sculpted body and a lovely personality. He never said 'No' to a customer and never refused when they asked him out for a coffee...he just didn't call them.

You see, he was reluctant to admit to himself that he was...homosexual.

He had never liked the thought of kissing a girl...or even girls in general. Whenever he thought of his future, a man always came to mind. Not a woman. This left him feeling confused and he never knew what to say to men when they asked him out.

Because there was one man...who drove him crazy. A regular customer. Who, as Mark was thinking of him, walked through the door.

"Hi Jack, back again are we?!" Mark chuckles and secretly celebrated his appearance inside.

"Yup. I need a new game. Bored out of my mind!" he complains and browsed along the shelves. Deadpool? He had already played it. Human Fall Flat? THAT HAD A DISC?!?

After a few minutes of contemplation, he came up to the counter and asked the man personally about the game he wanted.

"I'm afraid it's not in stock yet...you could come Wednesday and it'll be there. I promise!" Mark chuckles and tap his fingers on the counter nervously. The Irishman close to him scared him. He was too beautiful for his own good...

~~Jack's POV~~

I trace my gaze over his handsome face and shiver visibly. Oops...

"Jack? Are you cold?" he quizzes.

"What? N-no...I'm just a little...little uh..." I struggle and feel the blush creep up my face.

"Okay! Whatever, he he!" he giggled, good God has so cute!

I run my hand through my green hair and it peaks in harsh spikes. My jeans suddenly get tight and I feel super warm in my maroon hoodie. I agree to coming in Wednesday and leave with a huge grin on my face. The reason I love going to the game shop is because it has things there that make me happy: games! And the shopkeeper is kinda cute. I don't think he likes me though...at all. I just like getting out the house!

Wednesday...hmm...that's two days away. I'm going to make myself look fabulous that day! Yeah! I'm gonna be proud of who I am and make him feel proud of me too...

Geez, I'm so weird...I'll stop now haha!

--Time Skip (To 4:30 PM, Wednesday)--

"Hey Mark! The game in store?!" I chirp exitedly and bound into the door, nearly knowcking over a bobble-head display.

"It sure is! Wanna come 'round the back and see it?" Mark replies and runs a hand through his gorgeous hair. See, THIS is why I come into here!

"Okay, should I just follow you...or...?" I say awkwardly and scratch the back of my neck.

"Yeah, come this way please..." Why is he being so professional? Maybe I didn't have a chance at all...?

I follow him down a dark corridor until we come to a door that is labelled 'GAMES ROOM'. It looks quite sinister to be honest. I look around in awe, imagining all the possibilities that I could have it I owned all of these games. There were new ones, retro ones, remakes...it was like game heaven.

I blush as I realise that he is standing behind me creepily. His soft breath caressing the back of my neck.

"Your game is behind you..." he whispers into my ear and I turn around. Only to be greeted by his gorgeous face.

"W-where?" I gulp and shudder. The look in his eyes is so loving, so compassionate that I shiver.

"Right here~" he mutters and places his lips on mine softly. I stand shocked, I can't move. Until his hands ever-so-softly trace along my jawline and down to my collar bone.

As I begin to kiss back, he pulls off and grins at me.

"Wha-wha-what was th-that for?" I gasp, breathless and swimming in love and my own amazing thoughts.

"Because Mr. Jackaboy...when you first came into my store I thought nothing of you. As what happened with the second and third time. But when you became a regular customer...I realised that you were lovely and sweet and polite. I wanted to ask you to be my boyfriend aged ago...but I never could. I didn't think you swung that way. So...can I ask now?" he explains and smiles at the blush and goofy from spreading across my face.

"Y-yes...i-it's the same with me. I knew we couldn't JUST be friends. Go ahead..."

"Will you, best customer, come on a date with me?"

"YES!" I gasp and pull him in for another soft kiss. I grin and grab my game from behind his back. "I saw this earlier...see you soon. I left my number on your counter. Don't ask how...just enjoy..."

The sun shone a tonne brighter as I walked out...or was it just me?

:;:;:;:;:
Thank for reading.
I hope you enjoyed it!
Love you guys.
Zak xx