The Kitchen Counter

Thanks for the suggestion Packbae! I know you'll read this :)

~~Jack's POV~~

Hm...I really want cake. Imma go out the the shops and buy a huge chocolate cake! Yesh!

--Time Skip (to cake eating)--

Yummy, this cake is amazing. I scoff the delicious cake, savouring the rich flavours. Mark runs in.

"Can I have some?" he begs and I throw the plate at him. (It's plastic) It has a slice of the amazing cake resting on it. It's a thick layer of chocolate sponge with choclate cream and then another layer of cake. How naughty...but SO GOOD!

"Pretty good huh?" My speech muffled by the delicious cake.

"Yes. But nof ash good as you!" Mark attemps to talk, but his voice is muffled.

"H-huh? W-what did you say?"

He swallows. "Not as good as you Jackipoo!"

I turn the deepest shade of red that was probably humanly possible. As he asks for more I drift off into my thoughts. Then realise that there isn't any more.

"There isn't any more Mark...sorry," I mutter, lost in deep thought.

"Yes there is Jack!" He leans closer. 'What's he doing?' I thought and snapped out of my daze.

"Huh? Where? I want some!"

"Right here baby~" Baby? He's pointing to my face and sure enough there's a blob of chocolate on my cheek. (A/N= I love fanfiction XD)

"O-oh..." my pants suddenly getting a little tight from the pet name. And the outfit he's in: skinny jeans, tight white t-shirt and beanie. What's not to like?

"Can I have it please?" He doesn't wait for my reply and licks up my cheek. A deep blush travels down my neck from my face.

'W-what did he j-just do?'  I thought and shivered.

"M-Mark...w-what w-was that?" I gasp.

"I wanted cake..." he bites his lip and my pants get a little more tight. He leans close to my ear and whispers: "You know you love it Jackipoo~"

"Uh...w-well I...uh..." I stutter and turn into the puttiest putty ever puttied.

"Hm...shall we test that theory?" Why is he being so sexy and seductive? I don't under-

Before I can finish my train of thought before his lips are on mine. I freeze up and sit there, before moving softly in sync with him. I want to experiment. I pull him over to my side of the table without breaking the kiss and hop onto the counter. (A/N= Well? What did ya expect from the title? :o) He pushes his crotch into mine and I let out a low gutteral moan. He chuckles and moves his perfect lips down my neck, licking and sucking. Then he hits a spot that makes me go wild. I moan and start to pant, entangling my fingers in his hair and tug. I get a groan in return.

"You're so fucking perfect Jack..." he murmurs and squeezes my hips tightly. I shudder at the pleasing words.

"H-Heart throb o-of YouTube has j-just arrived. M-Mark? Step aside!" I chuckle and nibble his ear lobe.

"Ahh...n-nope!" He begins to grind himself against me and I bite my lip as hard as I can. I will control my moans. "Why are you hiding them from me baby?"

"Because i-it's embarrassing!"

"Not really baby~" he pushes himself into me harder. Biting at my neck and pushing my hips into him. He grinds slowly and harshly, pulling moan after moan out of my mouth. "That's better baby~"

I blush and pull off his t-shirt. Running my hands all down his perfect, smooth chest while admiring his sculpted body, delicious shape and fabulous hips. He smirks at me proudly as I rub his peaked nipples. Getting rewarded with low, gruff moans. He looks at me intently, as if asking consent and I nod. Letting him pull off my t-shirt with a chuckle.

"You're so adorable. Would you like it if I did this?" He licks at my hard nipples. "Or would you like it if I pulled off all your clothes while kissing you everywhere? Then I would lick you oh so slowly before prepping you. Then I would enter you and slam into your prostate a million times. Would you like that baby? Would you like me to fuck you?" I moan loudly and all I can do is nod. "Good~"

He pulls off my pants and underwear and I gasp at the sudden cold air. He smirks at me before licking up the shaft and softly sucking the tip. He starts to take me in. Using his tongue to lick and massage everywhere he isn't yet. I grab his hair in my hands and moan loudly as he begins to deep throat me.

"Ahh fuck Mark!" I shout as he hums. His nose brushes my pelvis. "M-more~!"

He obeys me and bobs his head. My eyes roll back and so does my head in ecstasy. I can see pleasure clouding my vision. My fingers in his hair, my butt smushed against the counter, it's rather weird but sexy all at the same time.

"Mmhhmm~" he mutters on me and I can feel my climax nearing. I yell out that I'm close and try to push him off, not wanting to cum yet.

"M-Mark. Get o-off of m-me!"

"Mmph!" He pulls off with a weird noise and pants, staring at me. God dammit he's sexy! He makes quick work of his pants and his eyes roll a little back as the cold air gets to his erection. "J-Jack? C-can I?"

"Y-yeah...p-please prep m-me though..." I beg and he chuckles, agreeing. He dips his fingers into the cream from the cake and I flinch. "W-what are you doing?"

"Prepping you the easiest way possible~" he smirks and nibbles my ear as he does it. Once one finger is in, I instinctively crave more. I whimper and he pushes in another one in response. The feeling of his fingers is strange but I cant say that I don't like it...

He brushes past a certain spot that makes my head roll back. I scream in pleasure and he grins. Pulling out his fingers and bending down to lick my arse-hole. "M-Mark! Stop it...it's dirty..."

"But I wanted the chocolate~" he pulls away nevertheless. He slowly pushes in and stops still. I nod eventually and he thrusts slowly. I moan because of the amazing pleasure that this causes me. He goes faster as I request him to. He pushes deeper and deeper until his balls are rubbing against me. I am bouncing up and down on the kitchen counter.

'We have to eat on this...' I thought and scrunched up my face. Ah well...we have bleach.

I can feel my climax near again. A burning sensation that makes me groan extremely loudly and I hear Mark groan too. He must be close...

"M-Mark...I-I'm close..." I struggle and then release with  my eyes scrunched up in pleasure and my head back. As I'm sat there panting, Mark cums too and I grin at him.

"Glad I bought that cake?" I smirk.

"Nah, you tasted better!" he proclaims and I blush. All of this...on my kitchen counter...!

¬(*.*)¬

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed. I promised this chapter to Basic-babe!

I love y'all!

Zak xx