The Usual Day?

(This is my entry, I hope you like it! septiplierbum)

~~3rd Person POV~~

It didn't seem or feel like a normal day. It was sunny, not raining. And the unusual smell of burning pine tree lurked everywhere, invading the nostrils of anyone that walked by.
Sean William McLoughlin just so happened to be walking by with his best friend Mark as he noticed this horrible smell.

"Mark? Can you smell that?" he pondered and pinched the bridge of his nose with two fingers, hoping it would help.

"What smell?" he asks and one eye brow raises perfectly. 'Damn, he's so cute...'

~~Jack's POV~~

"The awful burning smell?" I trail sideways and walk into him with a slight thud. I blush and he chuckles in reply.

"Oh...I thought that was just because you were too hot~!" he laughs and I don't know which way to take it. I don't know whether to take it as a joke or seriously. So all my brain conjures up is 'ha ha yeah'. I'm such an idiot.

We stop at my house and I notice that the smell is incredibly powerful. It's like a huge lorry has knocked me down with its smell. I cough loudly and gasp. 'Holt shit! It's so yucky!' I open the door quickly and shove him inside. He grins and sniffles his nose lightly.

"You sound like an ill dog!" I laugh and shove his shoulder.

"Whatever..." His choclate brown eyes roll and I bite my lip. "What?"

"N-nothing..."

"Like whatcha see~?" he smirks. Why is he acting so sexual? Have I done something? Sent the wrong messages?

I knew this day was coming...the day when I had to admit that I like him. The day that I put my pride and love on the line for a completely amazing and gorgeous person. Bad thoughts appear through the cracks in my mind concrete and I shudder. I can't do this. I can't tell him the way I've felt or the way I feel.

"Uh Jack...can I tell you something?" he asks nervously. I can see his hands wring together and notice I am doing the exact same thing. I nod in reply and pull him into the dining room.

He plonks his butt onto the chair and rests his elbows on the table. I hate to be so formal but...ah well...I get a full and perfect view of his biceps and try to stop my mouth from watering. God, he's so hot.

"Okay, so here's the thing...I have liked you for ages. Ever since I followed you on Twitter I knew we had something special. You were funny and kind and compassionate. You only wanted to make people happy. You changed my perspective in YouTube and the way I wanted to act. When I first met you in person and people started shipping is, I knew that all I would wish for would be for that to be true. It's still what I wish for now. And this may all sound silly and crazy and weird but Sean William McLoughlin...I think I love you and forever will. Even if you never accept me for me, or even never accept my love...I'll be there still. I'll be there to help you, to comfort you. To be with you. So...whadda ya say?" he trips over his words in one crazy, confused word mess. I can feel heard having raced down my cheek and grin.

"Yes you big goofball yes!" The words leave my mouth with no regrets or doubtful thoughts. I can finally admit to myself that I love him. I love him I love him I love him!

"Really?! Yes?!" He runs over to me and envelopes me in a bear tight hug. I squeeze back with every molecule of energy in my body. My stomach explodes with butterflies, my palms get sweaty and my heart beats so quickly that in surprised it doesn't falter.

"Finally...I love you so much Mark!" I gasp and kiss him softly. He kisses back lovingly and we entangle around it together. Like two missing peices from a jigsaw puzzle. I finally get this moment to us and only us. The burning smell is still there but not as bad. It's rather off putting.

"I love you too Jack...more than you'll ever-" He's cut off by a loud crash and bang. A free falls through the ceiling and crashes on top of him. No. No. No.

The burning smell was a forest fire...it has caused the tree to collapse onto the house. It has fallen on him...the only one I ever loved and ever will do. What was I meant to do now? I couldn't live anyone else knowing that I stood there and let him die. But maybe there was something I could do? Anyway I could save him?

The only sounds were my desperate breaths and frantic heartbeats. I couldn't even comprehend what has just happened. I had just admitted my love and for to express it once and only once...before everything was taken from me. I can't...I just won't...I just can't!

Slowly loosing all will to live, I try to remove some rubble from his limp, lifeless body. But my hands are shaking so much that it's almost impossible for me to move anything. When I see him lying there, I collapse on the floor in a heap next to him. Ther isn't anywhere in not kissing. I kiss his face, neck, collar bone, chest and where ever else I can reach. But still he doesn't stir.

It's over, isn't it?

Everything I've wanted is over...

Everything I needed...

I hoped...

I dreamed...

"Jack?!" A voice calls. It sounds muffled and get away, almost as if I'm under deep water. "Jack?!"

"I don't care...I need to help Mark!" I scream and flop on the floor again. Whoever this voice is, they aren't worth it. Mark is more important than anyone right now, he always had been. I can feel myself getting pulled away from him. By what I do not know.

"Jack please? Wake up!" Wake up? From fucking what? This nightmare?!

"No! Piss off!" I yell in reply and try to grip into whatever I have left to. I'm getting further and further away from him. Not physically...but mentally. It feels like the connection we once had was broken. Torn apart by and unseen force.

"Jack. Please?" Wait...that voice. It sound like...like Mark? "J-just wake up. It's just a nightmare. Just s-stop crying. It'll all be okay!"

"M-Mark?" I call out, I have to find him.

"T-that's right Jackaboy. J-just wake up..." his voice sounds coated with worry and is laced with desperation.

"H-how...?" I trail off as I see my gorgeous boyfriend get pulled away from me.

"Good boy. Thank you thank you!" Mark gasps as I sit up. The bedsheets are soaked, my face is dripping with persperation and my heart is heavy. He's alive?!

"Mark! What? You're dead...I-I watched you die!" I explain and dive on him, planting kisses where ever I can. Our of the dream world kisses become meaningful.

"Jack? W-what are you doing?"

"Showing you how much I love you becaseu you're my boyfriend and I don't want you to die and I love you love you love you!"

"B-but you're not my boyfriend...and I'm not yours..." he explains and cringes. Oh yeah...forgot it was just a dream.

"B-but the dream...and the way...and I...you..." I struggle and try not to let my emotions trickle down my face.

"I would like to be..." A blush invades my face and I see one attack his too. I dive on him yet again and this time...

The kisses...

Do...

Not...

Stop!

(*/*)
Thanks for reading.
I hope you enjoyed this entry.
And even if it doesn't win...get, I tried!
Thanks to septiplierbum for giving me this opportunity.
Love you guys!
Zak xx