The Ass Tapping Consent Form

(Yes, this is comedic smut in a way so forgive me...I just found a really cool comment that I HAD to change into a One-Shot. I hope you guys still love me after this...X3 Sorry that this will be so short. I just made it for shitz and giggelz!)

~~Jack's POV~~

Mark sits me in his lap and I snuggle there comfortably. He's like my little pillow...I love him.

"This movie is boring babe!" his face scrunches up as he complains and I nuzzle his nose. I fully agree...it's about a woman who falls in love with a horse. Stupid, ridiculous and fake I know but...it looked funny!

"Wanna spice things up a little~?" I push my lips onto his and turn myself around, so I am facing him. His hands curl aroud my waist and squeeze. I let out a little yelp and he chuckles helplessly. "Its not funny babe! You scare me...but it's thrilling~"

"I scare you? That's a great thing to know~" he leans in to kiss me again and I moan into the kiss. Something slippery runs against my tongue and I realise that it's his. This makes me moan again as he explores every inch of my mouth. He's so yummy that I can't object.

As he pulls off, saliva connect us. I push him flat and buck my hips against his. I do this again and again....and again. Moans leak out of my mouth almost as much as still does.

"B-baby...ohh~" he moans into my ear and I can feel my pants get tighter. Isn't this basically Netflix and chill...hmm...I'm doing this more often.

"I-I know babe...uhh~" I pant and his hands sneak down my back. To my shoulder bones, spine, small of my back and then to my arse. Which he squeezed before tapping it softly. "WOAH! YOU NEED A CONSENT FORM FOR THAT SHIT!"

"W-What?" He asks and blushes.

"You're telling me you haven't heard of the ass-tapping consent form?!" I yell and sit up.

"N-No? What is it?"

"Its the consent form that I have to sign to say you're allowed to tap my sexy arse!"

"What the actual fuck?"

"I know right. I was stoked at first but now I sign it all the time!" I explain. I can't believe he didn't know about the ass tapping consent form. What a wierdo!

^*^(×-×)^*^
Thanks for reading this goofy thing.
Love you guys!
Zak xx