Happy Anniversary

~~Jack's POV~~

It's mine and Mark's 1st year anniversary today and I really wanna get him something special. I don't know what though. Hm...I might go and look online. Sitting at the laptop, I realise that Mark is gonna be editing all day. There's not even time anymore. We haven't kissed in a week. Not even a peck and it's hurting me. It makes me feel unwanted and unneeded. That's why, if I get him something special, then he will notice me. That he will care.

Hm...ring? Nah. Food? Nah. Clothes? Ooh...depends on the kind. I always knew that Mark had a pet play/master/Nekko fetish. I Google 'Green Cat Ears' and look on the shopping section. I purchase a velvet pair that are curved and are neon green. Then I search 'Green Cat Collar' and purchase a leather one that has a tag on it. The tag reads: 'Owners Little Pet'. Then last, but not least, I search 'Green Handcuffs' and purchase a neon green metal pair that are lined with green nylon.

If this doesn't get his attention, nothing can. They are due to be sent tomorrow. On our anniversary. This...is gunna be fun!

--Time Skip (To Da Next Day)--

"Happy Anniversary babe!" I cheer at him and peck his cheek.

"Hmm...oh Happy Anniversary honey!" he chuckles and pulls me in for a proper kiss. Enveloping his lips in mine and cupping my cheek. When he pulls apart, I gasp for air.

"I'll give you your gift later babe~" I smirk and go to cook dinner/tea. I see him shudder and my pants tighten a little from the effect i have on him.

"Is it a nice one?"

"Better than you'll ever imagine hon! Now go sit at the table, we have soup to eat!"

--Time Skip (To Dessert [sorry for being lazy])--

"You have chocolate on your cheek!" i giggle uncontrollably at his dumbfounded and adorable face.

"Oh dammit! Okay, Imma wash up!" he sighs and goes to the sink to wash our dishes.

"And I'll get your present ready~" I smile, peck him and then run upstairs. I slip on a pair of black skinny jeans, a black tight button down and slip on the collar, ears and place the handcuffs under the pillow. I look at myself in the mirror. I look okay and the neon green contrasts with the black nicely. "Hey Markipoo? Come here!"

~~Mark's POV~~

I hear him call and wander upstairs. As I enter our room I hear silence, it's really unnerving. A note is taped to the wardrobe as I walk in. 'Lay on the bed...' it reads.

I flop myself on the bed and relax. That is until the en-suite bathroom door opens and out comes a crawling Jack. On all fours and wearing cat ear and a collar. My pants grow tights as I blush.

"What's wrong Master~?" Ooh...master!!!

"N-nothing...kitten. You look amazing~" I shiver.

"Good, anything to please my owner~" I read what it says on the collar and bite my lip. He knows how much I love my pet play fetish.

"Well, Master is happy with my kitten." I grin and pull him on top of me. Hands and legs either side of my body. I bite down so hard on my lip that I could taste blood.

"Good. Now Master. Let kitten please you~" he kisses me softly. Moving his lips in different ways and experimenting with pressures. This leaves me an aroused, moaning excuse of a man. A small moan lets out into the kiss. He seems to buzz off this as he makes his way down my neck. Kissing my memorised sweet spot before leaving love bites and nibbling there.

"Aah..." I moan and grip the sheets.

"Does Master like kittens fangs?"

"S-so much!" I grin and squeeze his delicious butt through the skinny jeans. He moans and I feel proud. Why does he have to look so sexy? I tug on his ears {That are clipped on by a bobby pin} as he lets his hands explore my body. He twiddles with my nipples and 'accidentally' brushes my erection with his crotch.

A low moan escapes me. He ghosts his lips across my collar bone as he pulls off my t-shirt. He grinds his crotch against mine as he licks down my chest repeatedly. Drawing moan after moan out of me.

~~Jack's POV~~

As I grind against him, I nuzzle him with my cat ears. He chuckles then moans loudly. I love pleasuring him.

"J-Jack...stop!" he cries out and I stop moving, completely shocked. "I was c-close...sorry Kitten..."

"Th-that's okay master~" I tug off my clothes and giggle at him, pretending to be innocent. I push my hand against his erection and he whimpers. "Oops...sorry, did I do something~?"

"You fucking well know you did!"

"Did I?" I kiss him again and his hand sneaks around my member. "What is Master doing?"

"He is pleasing you Kitten~" he flicks his wrist and I flinch, trying not to moan. He smirks and attacks my neck while speeding up. Pleasure surges through my brain and body. All my blood rushes to the places he's touching. "You're so fucking hot Jack~"

"Wh-who's J-Jack?" I struggle to see or speak.

"Oops...sorry Kitten. Let me make it up to you~" He slides down the bed and puts his face between my leg. I blush and grip the bed sheets as he wraps his lips around my tip and runs his tongue up and down my shaft. I purr loudly trying to turn him on more...

He pushes me down so I sit on his face and takes me in whole, careful not to trigger his gag reflex. I cannot help the loud screams and moans that are coming from me. The pleasure sparks and burns like a powerful fire.

"M-Master...FUCK~!"

"Mmhmm..." he hums. This only adds to my pleasure.

"M-Master...what a-am I f-feeling?" I can feel myself some close and try to pull out. Mark chuckles as he let's me go and then makes me sit...on his face.

His tongue traces around my butthole and I moan more. This is an amazing Anniversary present. His tongue pushes in my entrance and I squeeze my eyes shut as pleasure clouds my vision.

"M-Mark~!" I cry out and he shoves me off.

"What did you just call me?!" Oops...

"S-sorry M-Master..." I unzip his pants and suckle at the precum on his underwear. He shudders and moans.  He's so sexy...

"K-Kitten...fuck me!"

"Happily...but I'd rather you do it!" He smirks at my comment and flips me over. I feel his fingers push inside of me and I moan. I am used to this feeling now...

"C-can I just take you my Kitten?" He's getting impatient. I nod slowly and he slams into me. It hurts a little before pleasure takes over. I know as soon as he hits my sweet spot that I'm not going to last long. He grabs my cat ears as he continuously pounds into my sweet spot.

"Master...I-I'm c-close~!"

"Me t-too baby...just let go~" I do as he tells me and release all over my chest. I moan loudly as he fills the inside of me. "W-wow...t-thanks for my present..."

"That's fine by me...I'll wear this every time if you want me to..." I offer and lick us both clean.

"Sure...you can't get any sexier..." he chuckles and I snuggle up to him. My car ears snuggle him again and I collapse in exhaustion.

¬(){}()¬

Thanks for reading. Can I please have some suggestions from my awesome readers? It would help me so much and you get to read the content you wanted and asked for.

Love you guys so much, thanks for your support.

Zak xx