The Tutor (Extended)

~~Jack's POV~~

"Yer tuter will be round soon Sean honey!" my Ma says cheerily as she washes the pots.

"Oh...how fun..." I say sarcastically and sigh. I have a severe  disability called Dyslexia. It basically stops me learning as quick as other people can. So, me Ma got me a private tutor to help. It's someone from school...probably Eugine!

"C'mon sweetie. Fer me, yer Ma?"

"Fine...I'll try him/her out. I just don't know Ma. What if they make fun o' me?" I kiss her cheek.

"They wont. Yer amazin' honey!" She pulls me into a nice, tight hug then points me toward the stairs. I trot up them miserably and go to play games.

--Time Skeep!--

"Sean! Someone's at the door!"

"I'll geddit Ma!" I run down that stairs and open the front door.

"Uh...hi Jack. I'm your tutor and uh..." It's Mark. The nerdiest, but hottest, boy in our year. I'm sure I can persuade him to de better things than English and Maths anyway.

"Come in! Ma? Mark's here!"

"OK sweetie! Have fun!"

"T'anks. If ye would loike ta follow me?" I lead him up the stairs to my room. The Black Ops III home screen is still on my TV.

"Oh...that game's good. Campaign's a little bit shitty though innit?" Huh?

"Yeah. Everyone thinks it's good! You play games?" I blush for no apparent reason.

"Yes. I adore games! Are you okay? You look a little ho-flustered!"

"Yeah, I'm fine. So...what're we studying today?" I sit cross-legged on the bed and he sits o the foor. eye-level to my crotch...

"Fuck all actually...I forgot everything!" he admits and laughs loudly.

"What?! You're here to teach me! As much as I don't want to..."

"So? You don't wanna get extra tutoring...so why should you?" One of his perfect eye brows raises.

"I should, because I need to!" I bite my lip in worry, his gaze follows.

"No you don't. You're a smart enough kid from what I know. You wanna play a game instead?"

"Sure. What is it?" I run my hands through my hair and push up my glasses.

"We have ten seconds each and we take it in turns to try 'nd make the other moan. It's fun and an ice-breaker..." he smirks.

"B-but I'm a sub! I'm made to please my dom!"

"Then this shouldn't be too hard for you. Pun intended!" I chuckle at his silliness and eventually agree.

"HONEY?! OI'M GOIN' OUT TA GRANDMA'S! SEE YA SOON!" my Ma yells up the stairs. A shared smile creeps across our faces.

"OK MA! BAI! Okay, you go first!"

"M'kay...I'll set the timer!" I bite my lip as he crawls towards me seductively on his hands and knees. "Ready?"

"Y-yeah..." He clicks the button and leans in to kiss me. His lips force mine apart and I lie there. We aren't allowed to fight back or touch each other in reply.

"Okay. Your turn!"

We take it in turns after this. After his kiss I trace my hands around his body, exploring. Then he kisses my neck. I begged and prayed that he wouldn't find my sweet spot, but when he did I bit off the moan.

"C'mon Jack. You know you wanna let me win!" The timer bleeps but he carries on softly kissing down my neck. I can feel my pants grow really tight. What is happening?

~~Mark's POV~~

I smirk at his bright red face. I'm not even his tutor. I'm just a dude at school who's had a crush on him for ages and sits next to him in every lesson. He noticing me now...and so's his little friend. I bite my lip and lean down to nibble and create a hickey on there. Tonight is gonna be fun!

~~''~~''~~

Thanks for reading part 1! Part two will be out promptly.

Sorry for not doing you guys' requests yet. I'm having a lot of issues in my life at the moment. I'll do them ASAP though!

Love you guys so much, thanks for everything.

Zak xx