Their First Make-Out

~~3rd Person POV~~

It was a few days after Mark and Jack's small few kisses and already they were craving each other. Jack craved the new and intense feeling of Mark's soft lips on his own. Even if the exchange of a kiss still thoroughly disturbed and scared him and his OCD, there was no denying that he loved the feeling. Loved the concept. Loved Mark.

And Mark, of course, was so proud of his boyfriend for pushing himself past his comfort zone. He enjoyed their kiss a lot more than he probably let on. He had to remain calm and not show Jack how much that kiss affected him. How much their lips touching drove him crazy. Made him tingle and pant. Made him shudder. Made him want more.

That is the main reason that they were intertwined on Mark's bed, watching a horror movie. With Jack curled up so close to him and panting, Mark found it a little hard to concentrate on the movie at hand. All he could think about was being the reason that his boyfriend panted and held him tight. But, Jack would never do that. Would he?

I guess he'd have to find out.

"Mark?" Jack whispered, terrified at the clown on screen. "I'm r-really sc-scared!"

"Hey, it's okay! It's just a movie..." the older's slim fingers traced comforting patterns across the younger's knuckles slowly and gently. The immensely relaxed him.

"I-I know but..." Jack bit his plump bottom lip in fear and shivered lightly.

"Shh..." he only kissed Jack's pale cheek softly and even that simple notion made him flinch.

"Sorry, I'm just not used to this," he motions between them.

"I know. I'm so proud of what you did Tuesday. It meant a lot to me..."

"I-I don't know why I-I enjoyed it so much. Imagine how many germs-"

"No." Mark interrupted him. "Don't think like that. Imagine how many people kiss each day. Imagine how worth it the small moment of skin-against-skin is. Remember how good that felt? That's all you gotta concentrate on yeah? I'm always here to help you..."

"I know babe...I really need to get over it..."

"No, you don't. It's not a break-up Jack, it's something you can't help. Just relax okay? I promise that I wont-"

"Do anything to push you past your limits. I know, I know. But, sometimes, that's a good thing..." Jack's wandering gaze eventually stumbled upon his boyfriend's lucious lips. He really wanted to try it again. Go further. See how far he could push himself...

"Would you like me to push you past your limits?" Mark suggests, a light smirk playing on his lips.

"Mhm..." his pink lips are bitten again as he leaned in close to his lover, placing his hand on the Lucky Flannel.

Mark's breath hitched, heart stopped as their lips met for the third time ever. The couple didn't immediately start moving as others would, as both knew that that was too far to start off with. After a minute or so of motionless lip touching, Jack slowly tilted his head to the side and moved his lips against the pair they were attached to. This made the man on the receiving end shudder and move his lips also.

Mark had to control himself, as he simply wanted to ravish his boyfriend there and then. And as Jack pulled away, Mark couldn't help but feel a tiny bit disappointed.

"It feels so nice but-" Jack was interrupted by Mark's lips. "Mmf!"

They began to spice their kiss with little heated moments where Mark would stick his tongue out a little, not enough to touch any part of Jack, but just enough to let Jack know what happened. This causes him to shudder in pure delight, uncomfortable delight though. As much as he wants to feel Mark inside of his mouth...he just can't bring himself to do it. It would be tongue-to-tongue and there would be an exchange of saliva...and that was just TOO MUCH!

"M-Mark..." Jack whined.

"Yes baby?" the one questioned answered, slightly breathless.

"I want to try something okay? But it's gonna make me feel uncomfy..." he whispered, the climaxing horror movie music adding to the dramtic-esque tension in the room. "So I want us to take this slow, yeah?"

"Yeah..." Mark whispered, apprehensive towards what he was going to say.

"I want you to kiss me okay. But...I want you to...to...t-taste me?"

"Y-You sure?" chocolate brown eyes widened to meet electric ocean blue ones.

"Yeah..."

"Okay then...I'll take it nice and slow..." Mark cooed, pulling Jack onto his lap and staring him deep in the eyes again. It was almost like he could see the burning desire flaring in his mind. Like he could spy the growing confidence to carry out this act in his boyfriend's heart. Mark knew that Jack wanted this, and Mark wouldn't fail to give it to him. After all, kissing isn't just a one-way street. Maybe Mark wanted this too?

Jack slowly leaned in close, calming his nerves with relaxing and comforting thoughts. This was his boyfriend, he wasn't going to hurt him. As soon as lips me lips again, a huge weight of tension reduced in the air. They moved against each other yet again, lips moving effortlessly against each other.

But this time, the kiss was more heated than ever before. With them both anticipating this feeling and moment, they rushed to the good part. Mark nibbled his lovers shapely lips gently, earning a sharp gasp. Perfect.

He took the chance to run his tongue gently over Jack's teeth. The odd feeling made Jack shudder in uncomfort. Because oh my God his tongue just touched me teeth and there was probably and exchange of saliva and imagine all the bacteria we just switched. But, he didn't fully dislike it.

The second time that Mark took a chance with his tongue, Jack welcomed it with his own. Slowly running the tip of it over Mark's taste buds, marvelling at the amazing feeling. As the bottom of his tongue slid across the top of Mark's, he groaned slightly. The half-Korean man grinned broadly at this.

They continued to rub up against each other tongues for a while before pulling apart for air. Each man was undeniably breathless and flabbergasted at what they had just experienced.

"Wow..." Jack sighed.

"I know..." Was his reply.

"Can we do that again?"

"Yeah!" Mark enthused, leaning in to kiss Jack again.

Slipping his tongue inside of the smaller's mouth made them both sigh and pull closer to each other.

And, I guess, Jack wasn't at all bothered about the unhygienic aspects of this moment. This was his boyfriend...

And that was all that mattered...

<3/\<3

Thanks for reading!
Love you guys!
zak xx