When The Darkness Comes

The moon cast a dim light that made the dark alleyway almost glow. That small light it creates outlined a person in the alleyway. The figure in question is tall, well-built and dressed in full black.

Another smaller silhouette joined the original one. With a shared glance and a knowing nod, they started walking to the nearby village. The moon light was a lot stronger out in the open and lit up their peculiar features.

The smaller man had slightly pointed ears and pale pale skin, almost alabaster, one green eye that shine brightly constantly analysing things and one fuller blue eye. It looked almost human. He wore all black and his neon green hair poked out of his black beanie.

The other male has grey translucent skin that contrasted with his glowing red eyes, that also noticed every slight change in everything. His wild red hair was contained by a snap back and he sported a leather jacket.

Together they looked menacing and not the kind of people you would want to run into on the street. Or anywhere really. Public or not.

Striding towards the hotel that was their destination, the silence remained between them. Their only contact the intertwined fingers they shared. It was rather sweet really: two mass murderers aligning forces and becoming a lethal duo.

Their mission was simple: kill everyone in the hotel, leave no trace of yourself, make-out afterwards. It was the way they'd always done things. Going around to tacky motels that were home to sluts and swingers and killing all the dirty dirty people. It wasn't uncommon for them to walk into some rather explicit scenes. But they didn't really care. Straight fucking wasn't their thing.

"Are you ready?" the taller man asked in a velvet-smooth, dangerous voice as the two reached the entrance of the jotel.

"Yeah Dark, ready as ever," the other male replied in a thick Irish accent.

'Dark' smiles at the comment and chuckles. "You were fucking born ready Anti."

Rusty doors were opened and footsteps echoed through the narrow hallways as the two snook around, using their crisp hearing to see if there were occupants in each room. Once they found one...the fun would begin.

"Dark..." a low voice whispered. "There's humans in here..."

"Go," Dark simply replied.

The lock clicked as it unlocked and the door was swung open. It revealed two naked bodies enveloped in dull grey sheets. The sheets were stained. Disgusting...

Creeping in as quiet as night, the murdering couple brandished their choice of weapon. Dark's a razor blade. He licked to make it slow and painful. Anti's a dagger. He prefered to get it over with then mark the dead corpse afterwards.

With a quick pounce and a sickening thud, Anti's victim was dead. A dagger to the heart. Classic but oh so satisfying. He smirked and snuffed the crimson liquid on the weapon.

Dark bummed gently as he gagged the sleeping blonde, wrapping his arms around her neck until she passed out. No screaming meant no-one got noticed...and he could still kill her. Dragging the sharp blade down her left thigh, he bit his lip at the blossoming blood there. The small beads dribbled down her tanned skin.

He made an identical cut on her other thigh. Revelling in the metallic small of the blood. He trailed the cuts up to her wrists where he trailed his finger tips over the soft skin. As he pushed down the blade harshly and dragged it across her wrist, he grinned and look at Anti.

He smiled back, biting his lip at the amazing scene before him. This...this...torture porn, was his favourite past time. It was so good seeing people die. He didn't even know why. It was just...perfect.

Eventually, all the girls scarlet blood has seeped through the covers and was staing the matress. The sense of achievement washed over them both at the destruction they'd made.

Both victims had been bled dry and cut to no avail. That's how they were left. It really was a good job that Dark and Anti didn't class as people, or else the police would've been on them quicker than you could say: 'run'.

Carelessly licking their weapons clean, the duo left the room to enter a new one. Where one more unsuspecting victim slept.
-----
I am actually kind of worried about how easy that was to write...God help me.
This was a request from kawaiicutie101
I hope I did it justice.
Thanks for reading.
Love you guys.
Zak xx