The Pool

~~3rd Person POV~~

It was a gorgeously hot summers day in LA and Mark and his partner of one year were sat out in the garden. The often basked in the sunshine but today was special. It was the first nice weather they had, had in the new house. And right about now the pool looked very inviting...

"Mark?" Jack moaned. "Will ye come inta da pool wit me?"

"Nope! I'm alright thanks Jackipoo!" he replied with a devious grin.

"Fock you Mark!"

"Nah, if anything it'll be me fucking you!" At this comment Jack blushed and slipped into the pool.

As the cold water lapped around him, he thought of all the amazing things they had done together. Getting engaged, moving in together, sharing love, making love...he couldn't have been happier. The small frame of his body jolted and moved in the water as he swam breadths. The water cooling his body down considerably.

Mark bit his lip softly as he spotted his partner moving in the water. He admired everything about this man. From his toned but lanky frame to his thick Irish accent. So to see him bending and curving his body gracefully in the water was a huge turn on point for Mark. Jack eventually noticed his staring gaze and constant lip-biting as he yelled:

"Like whatcha see Markipoo?"

"Very much actually. I might come and join you!" he smirks and with a quick movement he is in the pool and on Jack's back.

"Hey! Mark!" the smaller one protested. No matter how much he shoved and pushed, it was like he was stuck on with glue! Devising a small plan in that little head of his, Jack flipped himself around so that his other was straddling his waist from the front. He bit his pink lips and he spotted Mark's little-well rather big-problem. "Excited are we Mark?"

~~Mark's POV~~

I bite my lip as hard as I can. What a sexy comment. It only made me harder.

"Well...uh...you're a very sexy man," I comment and pull him closer with my legs.

"Hm...yeah I guess so!" he chuckles and leans in to kiss me softly. We can never have a gentle kiss as we are far too attracted to each other. As the kiss turned passionate I remembered all the times we'd kissed. The park, at the restaurant, in the cinema, in bed...

I loved this man. So much that he will never know! My hands tangled themselves up in his amazing green hair and he moans. Giving me easy access to his mouth. I explore his cavern, marking everything as my own and enjoying his taste. He moans again and I can feel him get erect slightly.

'Let's see what I can do to make it fully!' I grin and push my crotch against him. He gasps and bucks his hips upwards instinctively. I chuckle and move downwards to plant soft kisses all down his neck. Stopping at his collar bone to make hickey after hickey.

"You're too fucking sexy Jack~" I comment, earning myself a shiver. He grinds against me. Applying more pressure than he ever had before. "O-ohh~"

"You like that Mark?" he smirks and moans with me. Creating more and more needed friction. I am melting right about now and I want him even more.

"J-Jack? Take off your s-shorts," I demand and kiss him while he does so. The water acts as a sort of kissing aid and our lips move together effortlessly without any friction. This only makes him moan louder as I grind my clothed member against his bare one.

"M-Mark...ohh~" he moans directly into my ear with his fingernails digging into the flesh of my back.

~~Jack's POV~~

I bury my face in his neck and moan. The pleasure he is giving me is too much. I slip off his swimming trunks with my feet, a skill I have acquired from him taking too long to tug off his pants and boxers countless times before now. I am now wrapped around his waist, rubbing his erection with my own and causing pleasure for the both of us.

"D-do you want to...?" he asks nervously and sets me down. He looks so sexy all wet and hair slicked back, flushed face and all!

"Y-yeah..." I stuggle for breath. He opens my legs wide and smushes my lips with his as he slowly slips in one finger. The water now like lubricant. "Ohh..."

"Good boy Jack. Just relax huni..." he hums sweet nothings to me as he inserts a second one and scissors his fingers. Moans slip out of my mouth. I bite my lip, trying to be quiet. "What are you doing baby?"

"T-trying to be qui-ohh-et."

"Don't be. I want the whole street to know you're mine!" He puts in a third one, angling the digits to fine my prostate. A sudden surge of pleasure rushes through me and I throw my head back, my eyes in the back of my skull.

"Found it~" he chuckles and pulls them out. I position myself over him and push myself down.

~~Mark's POV~~

Instant pleasure courses through my brain and bloodstream as he surrounds me. He's so tight and warm...

"Ooh Mark...p-please m-move?" he whispers and I do so. Thrusting repeatedly into his petite frame. My hands in his hair. His teeth on my neck. This was all too much. It was probably one of the most lust-filled sex we've had. I know I've hit his prostate again when he yells loudly and scrunches up his amazing blue eyes. He's so Goddamn sexy! "M-MARK! AHH~!" he moans.

A familiar sensation burns in my stomach and I realise that I'm close, but Jack doesn't seem to be...I push myelf in and out harder, trying to nail his prostate. My hands trails to his erection and I start to move my hands up and down, wanting him to go first so I can see his face. Know that I have done that to him.

"M-Mark? I-I'm so clos-" he yells and with that ejaculates in my hand and in the pool. His face of ecstasy tips me over the edge and I release inside of him.

~~3rd Person POV~~

As the two pull apart, they pant loudly. They both knew that this was the second best sex they'd ever had. Fuelled with pure lust.

"Pool sex? Is that gunna be a regular thing?" the smaller one pants.

"Probably...that, my good finacé, was amazing!" Jack's face scatters with a blush at the word finacé. Eventhough...he couldn't have been happier.

:"'--'":
Thanks for reading.
Love you guys. Ya kinky spuds! (::)
Zak xx
(BTW= Sorry it was so shitty. I'm sleepy...XD)