The Holiday

~~Mark's POV~~

"Jack?" I whisper over to him. "Calm down honey. It's just a plane..."

"B-but my ears h-hurt..." he whimpers and shivers. We've decided to take a vacation to Florida as a little break from YouTube. Little did a know that Jack hates flying. Consequently, as we were landing, he was crying and eating mints like nobody's buisness. He wants to stop his ears from popping...and he is failing.

"Look, I know they hurt Jack but c'mon...you'll be fine I promise..." I bring his lips mine in a soft and gentle kiss, which he quickly deepens. I think he wants to take his mind off his ears.

His fingers run through my hair and tug roughly, pulling me closer. My hands find themselves around his waist. I can feel people staring at us. I don't care, I just want him to feel better.

"M-Mark..." he whispers and pulls away. "N-not here...as turned on as I am...at the hotel, yeah?"

"Fine..." I grumble reluctantly and stand up, ready to get out over head luggage. The planes gonna land in a few minutes. I can't wait to get the hotel. We're gonna have so much fun!

"Thank you. I promise that I'll make it up to you!" he winks and I shudder. Oh yes you will...

--Tiem Skeep (To Da Hotel)--

"Jaaackkk?" I moan.

"Yeah babe?"

"I'm tireeedddd!" Flipping in the bed, I pull him in too of me so he's straddling my waist. He's made me even more hard dammit.

"So you don't wanna kiss then~?" he smirks and kisses all down my neck.

"I never said I didn't..." I shudder and pull him further up, cupping his butt cheeks.

"M-Mark...please?"

"Please what?" I am genuinely confused right now.

"Please take me..."

"Deal~" I bring him down to my lips and kiss him passionately. My tongue traces every millimetre of his lips. His perfect candy-pink lips. I work on his mouth for a little while before pulling off. A thin trail of saliva connects us and I grin, cutting off the line with my teeth. He tastes so good. I even tell him so.

"M-Markkk~" he moans as I suck all over his neck. I make sure to leave a trail of hickeys down his flawless ivory skin. I carry on travelling downwards and pull off his shirt. My tongue circles his nipples softly before I hurriedly move on. I want to get to the good part...even if it's only one sided pleasure.

My teeth undo the zipper on his pants and I look up at him as I plant soft kisses all around his bulge. He moans and this goes directly to my erection. Holy shit...he's so damn sexy. I pull off his boxers too in one swift movement and smile as he gasps. Ah...I know THAT feeling. I lick across the tip softly and see him bite his lip. I maintain eye contact as I push my head down on his erection.

"F-fuck Mark!" he yells out sexily and stares me straight into the eyes. Oh my goodness. I can feel myself getting harder and harder from the praise I am getting and his sexy moans. "O-oh babe...do t-that again..."

I lick across all the veins that had decided to show themselves, lapping at them. This only awards me more moans and gasps. I have in the first three inches or so and he is already lolling his head. I carry on moving progressively downwards until my nose brushes his pelvis. I'm now deep throating him for the first time ever.

"Sh-shit babe...I-I didn't know th-that you could do th-that...it feels sooooo good~" his voice breaks in pleasure and I bob my head in reply. His hands run through my hair and push me down as far as I can go onto his member. I try not to gag as hard as I can, this only makes me more aroused.

I can feel myself moaning as he traces patterns on my spine. I earn a moan from him too. Score! The only sounds in the room are panting, moans and yucky squelching noises.

"M-Mark baby? I-I'm close..." he groans with head lolled back, eyes squeezed shut and mouth open wide. He's so damn sexy.

I carry on bobbing my head, moaning purposely and playing with the sides of his inner thighs. I can feel the veins of his boner throb and I can tell he's close.

"Ahh Mark!" I feel his thick seed slide down the back of my throat and swallow heavily. Wow...that was alot...

"Better?" I smirk and shove my tongue in his mouth, making him taste himself.

"Eww! Mahrk!"

"What?! I just did you a favour..."

"Aye...t'anks..." he mutter and a deep blush spreads across his face. "Want me to repay your favour?"

"Yeah..." I whisper through heavy-lidded eyes. They're probably clouded with lust.

The room smells like sex and sweat. It's so damn awesome being with him. Especially when he pins me to the bed and cups my bulge.

"J-Jack...pl-please..."

"Please what baby~?" he smirks and sits on my knees so I can't buck my hips. Dammit Jack!

"Please touch me..." I bet and he does so, tracing and rubbing his hands against my clothes member. Fluid moans trickle out of me.

"I'm gonna give myself a challenge..." he mutters, applying more pressure. Yes!

"Wh-what?"

"I'm going to make you cum...with my words..."

"W-wait...what?"

"Shh...you'll see~" he missed my neck and places his full lips next to my ear. "Would you like that Mark? Would you like me to pin you to the bed and grind us together, making you moan sexly? Would you like me to make countless hickeys all down your neck? You would like that would you? You're such a tongue-slut. Yes you are, you little whore..."

"J-Jack!" Oh. My. God. That's so fucking sexy. I can feel my dick twitch a little in my pants.

"And then, oh lemme guess...you'd want me to suck you off wouldn't you? And I'd like it, like the little cockslut I am. But you'd like it more. You'd like me feel throating you while you fuck my face, unable to stop yourself..."

"Oohh fuck!" I didn't know those explitives could come out of his clean, perfect lips. It makes my stomach tighten.

"Then you'd pull me off because you couldn't WAIT for the good part...you'd want to fuck me wouldn't you. Would you rather me go doggy style or facing you? Do you could watch my face as you have me pleasure. So you could watch my eyes scrunch up and mouth loll open...wouldn't you like that?" he smirks as I release.

"Jack! Fuck me!" I yell and buck my hils upwards slowly, riding out my high. Holy fuck...that turned me on...

"Did it!" he chuckles cutely and lies next to me. I thank him and pull off my jeans...eew! My boxers are all sticky! Meh...I'm too tired to change.

"Thanks Jack...night..."

"G'night...love ya!"

"L-Love you too..." I mutter and slowly drift off to sleep.

*(*)*
Thanks for reading.
Love you guys.
1225 words of pure smut! 😏
Zak xx