No Please!

(Thanks to depressingpandalove for this awesome suggestion! :D Hope I have done it justice!)

~~3rd Person POV~~

The stars twinkled softly in the sky as they looked down on the small world below them. Skimming over every house, garden, rusted handle bar, person. There was nothing really to look at this night. No person about. All except for one...

Light footsteps reverberated around the alleyway. The source was unknown at first, until a dark shadow appeared in the ginnel. It strolled through the deserted streets and hopped over kirbs. A soft whistling tune left his shapely lips as he meandered towards his destination. 

Strangely enough, another opaque shape trailed behind him. It crept through the shadows, brushing its hand though its wild hairdo. Making sure not to be seen by the stranger in front of him. His intentions were unclear, but it was blantantly obvious that he wanted a certain something of his picking and desire. 

"Ouch. Shit!" The first stranger, whose name was Jack, yelped as he fell off of the sidewalk and fell on his face on the floor.  "Fuck it anyways!" 

"Are you okay?" The other light-blocker asked, jogging over to help the fallen man. 

"Yes. Wh-Who the help are you?" he stuttered, a light concerned tone to his words. 

"I'm Mark," the stranger introduced. "And I'm glad you're okay. Are you hurt?"

"Y-Yeah...I've cut my knee..." Jack stuttered, the other man's hands exploring the smaller's body, looking for injury and a way to help him up. Not noticing his actions, he brushed over the Irishman's crotch several times. Making him gulp. 

"Well, would you like to come back to my house so I can stitch you up?" 

"I've only just met you!" he protested loudly. 

"So? You need help! And I'm here to help you!" Mark says, helping the other up. 

"Fine..." Two ocean blue eyes filled at the red-head's impertiance. He was rather scared of this man in the black jeans, black hoodie and beanie, but decided to follow him anyways.

"Where do you live?"

"Why do you wanna know?" 

"Because I'm gonna have to take you back there!" Mark remarked, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

"I'll tell you when we get to that bridge," he snaps, making the half-Korean chuckle. 

"Okay, whatever captain!" 

--Time Skip--

The cup of tea was passed into Jack's cold hands. He smiled up at the maker greatfully and sipped deeply. 

"Thanks..."

"You're very welcome. Now, after you've finished that, you're gonna have to come upstairs with me because that's where my first-aid kit is. Yes, I am a studying doctor," Mark explained and watched sceptically as Jack sipped at the tea, savouring the warmth and flavour. 

"Okay, done! Thanks by the way..." a light blush scattered like stars on his cheeks. 

"No problem. You'll come in handy..."

"What?"

"To...uh...help me practice my practical skills, yeah?" A light film of sweat coated his skin.

"Y-Yeah sure, whatever..." Secretly, Jack had a rather odd liking to this tall, well-built man whom he knew as 'Mark'. He wasn't quite sure why. Something about his nonchalant and blasé personality just struck him as intriguing.