The Meet 'N' Greet

~~3rd Person POV~~

Sean McLoughlin sits at the mahogany table that is identical to so many others. He converses with a man almost twice his age. It has been 2 and a half years since he broke up with his ex-partner. Over that period of time, he began to feel deprived and heart achingly lonely. He waned a companion, a lover...

So that's why he was sat talking to random people, hoping to find a connection.

"Do you do speed dating often?" the unattractive man in front of him asked.

"No. Do you?" Sean engages in light conversation.

"Nope. But I'll start doing it more often if I meet more people like you..." Sean's aqua eyes cringe at this comment and slouches further down into his seat. He sighs greatly as the bell rings, signalling the strange man to move on.

"Bye sweetie!" he winks.

"OI'm never gunna find fockin' anyone!" he mutters to himself and glances at the next person. His heart stops. His breath hitches. His palms get sweaty and he its fully upwards. This man is...is...amazing!

"Hey...uh...Sean!" The attractive man peers at Sean's name tag with his chocolate brown orbs. His own reads 'Mark'. Sean processes this word and finds that he likes it.

"H-hey Mark! How are y-you doing?" he stutters, suddenly nervous with the man in front of him. Mark wears a red plaid flannel shirt, skinny jeans and a cute beanie. His fire truck read hair peeks through the top of the beanie in soft curls and his voice is deep and masculine.

"Hmm...I'd  rather be eating a pizza with my boyfriend tonight, but, alas, I do not have one!" 'How?!' Sean thought. "How are you?"

"I'd say we have the same emotions...with added videos games and tonnes of snuggles!"

"You sound like my kind of man!" Mark chuckles, causing Sean to turn a deep shade of red. "May I ask why you are still single?"

"I could ask you the same question..." Sean bites his lips and takes a sip of his coffee.

"Hmm...I suppose you'll have to find out~" a mischievous glint appear in his brown eyes.

"Don't be a goof!" Sean jokes, relaxing a little. His knee brushes against Mark's underneath the table and his pants grow a little tight from the contact.

"Whatever Sean Bean! Here, take my number!" The Irishman grins at this. "I wanna hear more of your accent~"

"Aye that che will!"

The bell sounds and both men's faces fall. A handshake and peck on the cheek later and Mark was gone.

"Hello there...Sean!" the cheery guy in front of him yells. But he's too distracted to reply properly.

Both Sean and Mark knew that this was going to be the start of something beautiful...

~~++|()|++~~

Hey guys, I'm back! I was gone for a week for reasons! Thanks for reading this sweet one shot!

Love ya all!!!

Zak xx