The Big Question

~~3rd Person POV~~

Mark Edward Fischbach say at the restaraunt table. He was wringing his hands in a hope to calm himself down from the nervous state he was in. His anxiety merely sprouting from the fact that today, he was going to ask Sean William McLoughlin (his partner of three years) to join him in matrimony.

'Sean William Fischbach...' the name reverberated around in Mark's mind. It rolled off his tongue better than 'Mark Edward McLoughlin' did.

Adjusting his the, Mark spotted the most beautiful thing walk through the door. His boyfriend and fiance to be. Dressed in a deep blue suit and his glasses.

"Wow...babe...you look fucking amazing!" he runs his hand through his soft red hair and kisses his partner once passionately.

"Thanks Mark. Not so bad yourself..." he chuckles and his light blue eyes twinkle in the soft candle light. This only made Mark more nervous.

~~Jack's POV~~

'Wow...he looks so good!' I thought to myself as Mark ordered me a Coke and him a glass of water. Guess there's a first time for everything...

"So, what's the special occasion?" I ask and rub my knee with his underneath the table. I see him blush and smirk.

"Oh...n-no reason! I-I just...uh...wanted t-to take you out! Heh heh!" he rambles nervously.

"Okay. Thanks baby!"

"No problem. Whadda ya wanna eat honey?"

"Um..." I scan the menu until I see something that makes my jaw drop wide open. "W-why does it s-say 'Sean William Fischbach' on the d-dessert menu?"

"Because since the day I first followed you on Twitter, I knew that we would have a bond. Not a normal one. You were kind, good looking, funny and this all made you so, so attractive to me. Over the year we got to know each other, I never felt the same with anyone else like I did with you. I didn't know I fell so deeply in love with you until you told me how you felt I would love to spend forever and a day with you...but...that's only if you'll say yes. Sean William McLoughlin, will you do me the great honour of becoming my husband?"

I am glued to the ground. While he is on one knee. Tears stream down my face and I am speechless.

"Yes! I will! I will! I will!" I dive on him and plant so many kisses all around his face. A round of applause sounds around us and we smile. "I l-love you soooooo much Markimoo!"

"As I love you Jackarooney!" He kisses me then whispers: "We can get carried away later. He good for now pet~"

"Okay babe...can't wait~"

"Me niether, Mr Fischbach..."

/"/"/"/\"\"\"\

Thanks for reading.

Love you non-suggesting guys!

Zak xx