You're Not Cute

~~Sean's (Or Jack's) POV~~

I place my head in Mark's lap and sigh. It's been such a long day...I have been editing for five hours. I have done 14 videos in advance. I wanted a break from this while YouTube thing for a little bit so I did enough videos for two weeks. He runs his big hands softly through my hair and I sigh. He feels so comforting. I nuzzle my head harder in his lap.

Mark looks at me lovingly and I feel like a boyfriend burrito in all these blankets. Only my head and back show through the fabrics.

"You're so cute!" he comments and kisses my forehead.

"Shuddup Mark!" I mumble sleepily and curl up into a foetus position. Now I can snuggle my head up to his lower torso.

"But you're fucking adorable!" he runs his hands down my body.

"No I am not! I'll have you know that I am 1,000,000% manly!" I chuckle.

"No you're not. You're kawaii as fuck!"

"I am so manly that you can't even handle me!" I grin and nuzzle into his arms.

"Oh yeah? How are you do manly?" he smirks. I'll show him!!

As quick as a flash, I grab his crotch are and feel him twitch. I smile and move my thumb around in circles.

"W-w-what are you d-doing?" he chokes with hitched breath.

"Told ya I was too manly that you couldn't handle it!" I laugh with as much energy as I can and pull my hand away. Planting soft kisses all down the bulge as I do so.

"F-fuck you J-ahh-ck!" he blushes.

"Now who's the cute one?" I smirk deviously and place a hand over his crotch again.

"I-I am..."

"And who's the manly one...?"

"Y-you are!"

"And who's not cute!?"

"Y-you aren't..."

"Good. Now lemme sleep ya big goof!" I chuckle and with that he kisses my forehead and gently runs fingers through my hair.

"You're so manly that I could nom you all up..." he whispers into my way at the same time. Goosebumps occur all over my arms and spine. "You're not kawaii or cute, you're manly! You're so manly...and I'm so glad you're MY man..."

I can't tell whether he said anything else...because he had lulled me to sleep.

;:"'--'":;

Thanks for reading this. Just a little fluff. :3

Love y'all!

Zak xx