The Porn-Stars

~~3rd Person POV~~

"Okay...go!" the camera-man says, turning on the huge contraption.

"Hi, I'm Jack McLoughlin, I'm 26 and I'm from Ireland..." the gorgeous green-haired man introduced. He purposely avoided the exploring lense of the camera.

"Hey, I'm Mark Fischbach, I'm 28 and I'm from America," one hand ran through his fading red hair. Nerves closed down his mind. This wasn't his first video, and it certainly wouldn't be his last.

"Okay guys!" The camera-man chipped in a prominent American accent. "What's your favourite thing about gay sex? Like, what do you like to do?"

"Umm..." the two thought aloud, slowly starting to relax as Mark placed a careful hand on one of Jack's crossed legs. The Irishman smiles across at the other male.

"I like scratching and...uh...hair pulling...?" It sounded as if Jack wondered whether or not that was the right answer.

"Yeah. I also like biting..." Mark adds.

"Biting's nice!" Jack agrees.

"Yeah...I love to bite. But, you know what? I also agree with yours!" he chuckles.

"Great! So you gonna show us some of that today?" the annoying camera man rushes things along, desperate to get the content for his viewers.

"Ummm...sure!" they answer.

"Great! Go ahead whenever!"

The two men smile at each other before leaning in to peck once. Their lips stuck together, as if they didn't want to part. Still grinning, they kissed again. And again. And again. Each making a small 'mwah' sound.

The camera man lifts the machine off of the tripod as they may down on the bed, kissing deeply and rubbing across each others chests with their palms. Every so often, a nipple would be brushed and a sharp intake of breath could be heard.

Jack's hand sneaked further downwards to start to palm Mark slowly. His hand working in the same motion.

Cup, rub, tug.

Cup, rub, tug.

Over and over again. But Mark didn't react. Apart from the occasional eye-roll-back of course.

But, as repayment, Mark started to slowly rub Jack's growing bulge with his finger-tips. Kneading the fabric with his fingertips. Jack struggled not to buck his hips to attain the friction he desired.

The camera-man captured all this with wide and all-seeing eyes. Even though this was just a porn video...there was love between the two. It was so special.

The older male took his submissive's bottom lip between his teeth and pulled it a few inches away from his body before letting it go. He really did love biting. And so did Jack by the small moan he made.

Jack grinned and pecked Mark again teasingly. Then he resumed to touch Mark through his light blue denim knee-length shorts. They carried on like this until the half-Korean man's hamd were tugging at the blue hoodie Jack was currently sporting.

Lips were placed on nipples and hands were wound into hair. Quiet moans were heard lips were bitten.

"Fuck Mark~" Jack gasped, throwing his head back into the purple bedspread. Mark smirked and bit Jack's neck, a large hickey appeared on his collar bone. It was trashy, but he wasn't complaining.

The camera man moved the angle to Jack's hands as he fumbled to fig off Mark's shirt as well as letting the other one undo his zipper. The Irishman then pulled down the older's underwear and started to pump his member.

Mark moaned a little as Jack took in the first few inches of the American's member. Bobbing his head and massaging his inner thighs. Small and soft 'ah's escaped his mouth at the smaller's actions.

One moment of eye contact later and Mark is rolling on a condom and Jack is in doggy style on the bed. He panted slightly as he anticipated what was to come.

Mark knew that Jack didn't need stretching, he'd done it a few hours before the video was to be shot. For this reason, Mark just pushed in and started thrusting.

Thier position shifted a few times. From reverse cowgirl to missionary to doggy style and back again. Mark varies between hard, quick thrusts me sloppy, slow ones. This elicited soft and rare moans from the submissive.

The camera man captured every dirty angle. The way they loved together. What was going on. It was truly amazing.

Remembering what Jack had said at the start of the beginning, the dominant started to stay his nails down Jack's back and pull at his hair. Just like he'd asked.

This brought the Irish pornstar closer to his orgasm, so much that it was almost unbearable.

"I-I'm gonna cum...Fuck!" the smaller man ejaculated all over his chest and clenched around Mark. This causes the condom to be filled as the redhead hit his intense high too.

Pulling out, he began to lick up the sticky, white liquid off of Jack's chest as leant in for a kiss. The camera-man stopped recording and, happy with his work, left the two to relax and sleep for a while.

Their fans were certainly going to be very happy with this video.

___
Thanks for reading.
Love you guys.
Zak xx