Work For Me

~~Jack's POV~~

I slip on the black underdress and then tug on the apron. Hmm...I'm not sure whether I like the way this looks. It's tight at the waist and then loose at the thighs. It's a maids' dress. Don't ask me why or how I got it and have it. I know that Mark has a maid fetish so why the fuck not? I wanna make him happy for once...I'm sick of me getting all the pleasure and he doesn't.

Whistling softly, I walk down the stairs, sporting the maid's dress. I peep my head around the living room doorway and call his name softly.

"Maarrrkkk?"

"What babe?" his attention stays on the television screen.

"Look at me..." What's he watching anyway? Oh goodness...it's Fifty Shades Of Grey.

"Hmm...whadda you-" he cuts off as he sees what I'm wearing. I sway my hips rhythmatically as I walk towards him. He gulps and a slight layer of sweat covers him.

"Do you like it Mark? It's juuust for you~" I coo and walk over to him some more.

"You have no idea how turned on I am right now..." I look at his crotch and notice the huge bulge there.

"Oh I think I do~" I walk over and straddle myself on his waist. A thick layer of lust clouds his eyes and coats his voice, making it hoarse and orgasmic.

"No, you really don't..." Before I can reply, his soft lips are on mine and his hands are squeezing at my curvacious hips. I moan into his mouth and he shoves his tongue in.

He works on my mouth for a few miutes, licking and rubbing everywhere he can with his soft tongue. Small moans and mewling whimpers escape me as he does so.

A thin trial of our shared saliva connects us as he pulls away. My lips are slightly swollen and red, but the look in his eyes tells me not to care.

"Take off my shirt," he demands in his alpha male tone, which I know to quickly comply to. I admire the sculpted abs on his torso and rub between the muscles with me index finger and thumb, almost making it a massage. I see him bite his lip to keep his composure.

I start to lick them, as I know he likes this, but he pulls my head up. I tilt my head in a confused expression.

"No teasing please. I need you...right now." I grin at the urgence in his voice and undo his fly in one swift motion. His jeans are off in around the same amount of time.

His member leaks precum every so often as I stroke him. But he's getting pissed off and I can tell this.

"Did you prep yourself?" he asks, voice riddled with desperation and lust.

"Yes..." I mutter and pull out the butt-plug that I had put in there prior to this. I knew he would get extremely horny at this.

"Good...ready?" I nod and he slowly pushes himself in. I bite his shoudler as he slowly thrusts into me. I don't object because I want him equally as much.

"Maarrrkkk~" I moan and tangle my finger into his hair. He pushes my flat on the sofa and fucks me that way instead. I can't concentrate with all the pleasure and feeling pulsing through me. This only increases as he pumps my member and nails my prostate dead on.

"Holy fuck baby...you're so tight..." he moans through gritted teeth and pushes in further. How could he get any deeper?

"Mmph...m-more~!" I mutter and he increases his speed considerably. This makes a boiling pool of heat flood my stomach.

"Holy fuck baby boy! I'm so close!" Mark cries out and I let him know I agree by releasing all over my chest and the maids' dress. I clench my butt hole purposely and he moans loudly and fills me up with his release.

After a few seconds of riding out his climax, he pulls out carefully and collapses next to me.

"You'll wear that again won't you...?" he pants and cuddles me to his chest. "Sorry I rushed, you made me really horny..."

"It's okay, I love it when you fuck me rough~" I smirk. "And sure I will...as long as you do one things for me?"

"Yeah...what?" Mark's brown eyes flash in the TV light.

"You take it a little slower and let me tease you...?"

"Yup! I wanted to but...well the movie...and the dress and you in general...it got too much..."

"That's okay...wanna go shower?" I chuckle and he nods, carrying me bridal style up the stairs.

~~''{{}}''~~

Thanks for reading.

Thanks also to the people who suggested this, I hope I did it right? IsabelleKlocinski QueenElsa216

Love you horny potatas! ;3

Zak xx