I Did It

~~Jack's POV~~

I put in the last inch of the banana I have been practising on. Yes! A whole eight inches with minimal gagging. I have wanted to accomplish this for months. My gag reflex has been bad for my whole life and I've never been able to give a blowjob without gagging a million times. But, through many weeks of practicing, I am able to almost deep throat. Almost...

I can't wait to try on Mark! Tee hee hee!

--Time Skeep!--

I push him down to the sofa and kiss him softly. This time, I want to be dom. He tries to put his tongue into my mouth but I bite it and he pulls out with a breathy moan. I chuckle and nibble at his lips. He opens with a moan and I explore every crevice of his gorgeous mouth. Goddamn...he tastes amazing.

His erection digs into me almost as harshly as his fingernails do. I buck my hips and my head lolls back, moans escaping me. I'm going to have my own fun before I give him his.  While grinding into him, I attempt to pull of his shirt. He's lying on it, so arches his back to give me easier access. I yank it off swiftly and gaze into his lust-clouded eyes.

My tongue traces all the sculpted abs on his torso and midriff. It eventually finds itself at his left nipple. I explore every millimetre of it and flick my tongue across the hardened nub, earning a loud and satisfying groan. This only urges me on further as I plant kisses further and further downwards.

My lips land on the peak of his clothed boner. I smirk and pull down the zipper. I am greeted by a hard member and I suckle at the wet patch from the pre-cum. This earns me a low growl and my erection twitches in my pants. I love it when he moans...and I'm the one that caused it.

"You ready babe~?" I smirk and my fingers curl around the waistband and I pull down his underpants too. I love how big he is...

"F-for what?" he asks, worry and curiosity laces his voice.

"This~" I say and do small little kitten licks across his shaft. I've never put my mouth anywhere near his penis, so that means that this will feel new to him. Or at least, new from me. My tongue laps at the protruding veins as I take in the first inch. I try to mimic exactly what I do with the banana so I don't gag.

The first three inches aren't that bad. With me swirling my tongue around, bobbing my head and him moaning...this is better than expected. As I move on to the fourth inch, things get difficult. I struggle not to gag as I jerk off what isn't in my mouth yet.

"B-baby boy...ohh...d-do that a-again...y-yes~!" An incoherent string of profanity escapes him as I take him in whole. The praise goes to my boner, I love to be praised for my work.

Slowly, I start to bob my head and hum 'Mary Had A Little Lamb'. What? It was the first thing that popped into my head! Mark moans and cries out uncontrollably. I think this is too much for me.

"F-fuck Jack~! When the f-fuck did you le-learn this...?" he runs his hand through my hair and pushes it down further. Wow...I never practiced this on banana-man! He thrusts into my mouth and I can only kneel there...and take it. It feels and tastes nice to me, but my body seems to have other plans.

Black spots appear in my vision from where I'm trying not to wretch. I need to pull off, but the fats that he's getting pleasure from this and that he's praising me, turns me on so I need to stay there. As I get face-fucked, I touch myself through my pants. Massaging and tugging at the bulge there.

I moan and this must have sent pleasing vibrations through him as he groan loudly and tugs at my hair. I moan again and he likes this even more. Ah...that'll be a special treat if he's good next time...

"J-Jack baby? I-I'm gonna...OH FUCK~!" he yells and his seed slides down my throat, I swallow the rest gratefully and sit up to look at him.  His face is flushed, drool drips from one side on his mouth, sweat coats him and he is panting heavily. It's the sexiest thing that ever existed. All because of me. "Th-that was amazing...th-thank you fro d-doing that fo-for me..."

"My pleasure. I learnt it just for you~" I shuffle at the uncomfortable feeling of my erection and wince.

"Want me to pay you back~?"

"That, would be amazing..." I chuckle and he dives on me with a happy grin on his face. Never, have I felt so proud in my life.

S|A|V|E|M|E

Thanks fro reading this Smut-Shot. I enjoyed writing it. I have many more ideas and suggestions for you guys.

Love y'all!

Zak xx