The First Hickey

~~3rd Person POV~~

Mark's tongue probed at Jack's soft, pink gums as they made out on the bed. They had been like this so long that the pair's lips were swollen, pink and puffy. Not that they minded.

They were hopelessly breathless, but, they were too caught up to pull away. On top of that, Jack wouldn't let him.

Soft hands wound their way up t-shirts. Caressing muscles, nipples, ribs...

It was far more intense than anything they'd ever done before. You could practically see the tension and romantic spark between the two. Taste the undying love. Smell the passion...

When they eventually broke apart, it was only for air.

Mark licked his lips as they pulled away, just to taste his boyfriend that one more time. He panted loudly, like a dog without water after a long walk.

Jack wasn't any different at all. His mind fuzzy, thoughts swimming, lips sprinkled with the remnants of their kiss and hair all over the place. Their kiss was the best he'd ever had. Deciding to take that counselling course on his OCD was possibly the best decision he's ever made. Minus saying 'yes' to the date that Mark asked him on.

They knew that each time they kissed it would get more heated and that they would be pushed closer to his limit each time. The boundaries were extended, just for Mark though. Only for him.

"Can I try something?" Mark asked, running a hand through his fire-truck red bird's nest.

"Uh...it depends what it is..." Jack said warily. He wasn't going to lie and say that things didn't still scared him. Because they did. But, he's risk it for Mark.

"It's not that bad babe, I promise..."

"O-Okay then. What do you wanna try?"

"Can I give you a hickey?" Jack's boyfriend's deep brown eyes glinted

"Wh-What's that?" the Irishman asked.

"It's just a mark left from me kissing your skin. And biting if you want?"

"Y-Yeah...okay." Jack smiles slightly.

"You sure?" Mark asked in a concerned voice.

"Yeah. Why not?"

"Fair enough..." Mark whispers as he leans in for another kiss, which Jack quickly submits to with a low groan.

They kissed until every particle of oxygen was gone from their lungs. And, of course, they had to pull away to gulp huge amounts of it back into thier body. But, while Jack was catching his breath, Mark was slowly planting soft kisses on Jack's jawline .

"M-Mark..." the younger gasped, gripping Mark's t-shirt at the strange yet pleasurable feeling.

"Yes baby?"

"That f-feels so g-good..."

Mark only chuckled in reply as he missed further and further down his boyfriend's neck. When he got to his collar bone he used the soft tip of his pink tongue to lick upwards to the underneath of his chin.

All the whole earning soft moans from Jack, Mark sucked at his ear lobe before planting gentle kisses down to his collar bone. There, he sucked gingerly. Gradually increasing pressure as Jack squirmed and moaned like tomorrow would never happen.

"M-Mark..." the Irishman called out quietly, crumpling Mark's soft cotton t-shirt into his small hands.

This only caused the older to smirk and bite down roughly. He pulled away after soothing the harsh bite with the pad of his tongue.

"Well...did you like that...?" Mark asked curiously.

Jack looks down at the bulge in his pants regretfully. Biting his lip worriedly at what Mark would think.

He only chuckled, "I'll take that as you like hickeys?"

"Y-Yes...more please!" Jack begged as Mark leaned in to kiss him again, smiling.

-----
Thanks for reading.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Love you all!
Zak xx