Chapter 17

Emily P.O.V

I walk beside Aslan as we make our way to the thrones. Susan is on my right and Lucy is on her right. Peter is on Aslan's left and Edmund is on Peter's left. My throne is in the middle. We walk up to our thrones and face the throne room full of creatures. Mr. Tumnus and the Beavers walk towards us with the crowns.

"To the glistening eastern sea. I give you Queen Lucy, The Valiant." Aslan says. I smile at my younger sister. Mr. Tumnus places a silver diadem on her head. It has silver flowers and shiny diamonds on it as well. Lucy sits on her throne.

"To the great western wood. I give you King Edmund, The Just." Aslan says. I smile at Edmund as Mr. Tumnus places a silver crown on his head. Ed sits on his throne.

"To radiant southern sun. I give you High Queen Susan, The Gentle." Aslan says. Mr. Tumnus places a diadem that is completely gold without any diamonds on it. It has a few golden flowers here and there. Susan sits carefully on her throne.

"To the clear northern skies. I give you High King Peter, The Magnificent." Aslan says. Mr. Tumnus places a completely gold crown on his head. Peter then sits on his throne.

"And to the noble green plains. I give you Great Queen Emily, The Prodigy." Aslan says. Mr. Tumnus places a silver crown on my head that is covered in diamonds. I sit on my throne.

"Once a Kind and Queen of Narnia. Always a King and Queen. May the stars rain down from the heavens." Aslan says. I smile.

"Long live Queen Emily! Long live King Peter! Long live Queen Susan! Long live King Edmund! Long live Queen Lucy!" Everyone in the throne room chant. Soon after the coronation, a big party to celebrate is held. I grab Edmund and pull him to the dance floor.

"You're dancing with me whether you want to or not." I laugh. He bursts out laughing. After a few songs. Lucy comes to us and tells us that Aslan left. But I know he'll be back. I don't know when or where he will be when I see him. But I know I will see him again.

*13 YEARS LATER* (the picture coming up is of the older Emily)

I sit in the throne room and yawn. My siblings have been gone all day on a hunt for a white stag. I didn't go in case there was an emergency in the kingdom. Mr. Tumnus hurries into the throne room.

"Your Majesty! Your brothers and sisters are gone! They've just simply vanished! They haven't come back!" Mr. Tumnus exclaims. My eyes widen.

"Are you sure?" I ask, standing up.

"Yes, Your Majesty! We've searched every room in the castle!" Mr. Tumnus replies. I begin to pace back and forth. I slowly come to a stop. They went back to the Professor's mansion. That's the only logical explanation for this.

"They're safe, Mr. Tumnus. They went back to the land of Spare 'Oom." I sigh. His posture saddens. Lucy was his dearest friend.

"When will they come back?" Mr. Tumnus asks. I shake my head.

"I don't know, dear friend." I reply. Aslan enters the room.

"I know they left, dear one. But you have to remain here to govern Narnia. I will make it so you age as they do. Which means you will be 11 again." Aslan tells me. I sigh.

"Okay. Hopefully they won't be away too long. It'll be weird to stay a kid for a hundred or more years." I laugh. Aslan chuckles.

"Go get some rest, dear one. You will need it." Aslan says. I nod and go to my chambers. I get changed into a nightgown and climb into bed. I pull the sheets over myself and stare at the ceiling. My siblings are gone. And I'm stuck here by myself. But at least Aslan is here to help me govern Narnia. I yawn and fall asleep.

*TIME LAPSE*

I wake up and Mrs. Beaver enters my room.

"Aslan left. He did something but I don't know what. He said something about you having less work to do." Mrs. Beaver tells me. I frown. Now all I have is Mr. Tumnus, Mr. Beaver, Mrs. Beaver, Orieus, the castle workers, and my subjects.

Throughout the year all I could think about was my siblings. But a year after they went missing, the Telmarines attacked. I saw everyone I knew die. But before Mrs. Beaver died, she took me down to the stables and put me on Philip (Edmund's old horse, which I took a liking to) and sent me off. A day later I returned to find my home in ruins. There were only a few survivors. I was lucky to find Mr. Beaver alive, but not so lucky to find Mrs. Beaver dead. Mr. Tumnus had also died in the fight. Orieus too. Mr. Beaver and I ended up moving to the shuttering woods and living in a hollowed out tree. But after ten years, Mr. Beaver grew ill and passed away, leaving me completely alone. But 1,250 years later, two dwarves and a badger came and lived with me. Trumpkin, Nikabrick, and Trufflehunter. But little did I know that my life was about to change even more once I got to 1,299 years after my siblings left. But the year after that could possibly be even more life changing.

----------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone!!! That's the end of The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe!!! Prince Caspian and then the Voyage of the Dawn Treader will be continued inside this book so you don't have to go searching for the sequels in my many many published book list!!!

~BeatriceIsDauntless